Party pooper

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
illmaren
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Party pooper

Post by illmaren »

Hi.

Is it allowed to share names from player who join a server just to destroy their base?

Edit:/

Beware of webo
Last edited by illmaren on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Party pooper

Post by DaveMcW »

You can, but it won't mean much without proof. I guess we need an in-game karma system. :D

illmaren
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by illmaren »

would be cool...cause no one was online i logged in and he had destroyed my whole east defense ;$

illmaren
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by illmaren »

found another one "sdeva" destroyed my whole map we really need a central karma system

MnHebi
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MnHebi »

Only encountered sdeva twice, first time they lagged a ton, and was communicated to indicating such, result was a hissy fit where they took the offshore pumps from the steam power system, and quit. Other time they simply employed 200 logistics drones for around 10 minutes, consuming a ton of resources, built a tank, went out with it and died, then quit. Was somewhat annoyed on the latter given they came to "help" me kill a Biter base that I was already well on my way destroying with laser turrets, well over 5 nests and all I got out of the endeavor was 15 artifacts, they collected the most, then went off to die. Needed those artifacts for furthering research.

Return to “General discussion”