[0.13.8] game.active_mods returning old values

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

[0.13.8] game.active_mods returning old values

Post by daniel34 »

When using game.active_mods to get a list of the activated mods it will instead list the mods (and factorio base version) that were displayed in the load save dialog instead of the currently active mods.

Example: Loading a savegame from 0.13.4 in 0.13.8 and then printing game.active_mods["base"] will still return 0.13.4. After saving and loading that save it will correctly return 0.13.8.

Example 2: After adding new mods or removing existing mods game.active_mods will still list the old mod configuration, although the mod is no longer present/active in the game.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.13.8] game.active_mods returning old values

Post by Klonan »

daniel34 wrote:When using game.active_mods to get a list of the activated mods it will instead list the mods (and factorio base version) that were displayed in the load save dialog instead of the currently active mods.

Example: Loading a savegame from 0.13.4 in 0.13.8 and then printing game.active_mods["base"] will still return 0.13.4. After saving and loading that save it will correctly return 0.13.8.

Example 2: After adding new mods or removing existing mods game.active_mods will still list the old mod configuration, although the mod is no longer present/active in the game.

Thanks for the report :)

I can confirm:

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.13.8] game.active_mods returning old values

Post by Rseding91 »

Fixed for 0.13.9.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”