[0.13] Per save achievements / Re-Give Achievement When Starting new Game (Locally)

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

credomane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.13] Per save achievements / Re-Give Achievement When Starting new Game (Locally)

Post by credomane »

It would be awesome if achievements were handled a bit like Minecraft (sorry, not sorry).

Each world has the list of achievements just for that world but you also have, like the current design, global achievements that you have achieved on any world.

Unlocking an achievement on the world save also unlocks it globally which triggers the steam achievement for the Steam versions of Factorio.

Perhaps some of the achievements would listed as global only. Such as "Lazy bastard".
Last edited by ssilk on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: tagged [0.13]

IronCartographer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.13] Per save achievements.

Post by IronCartographer »

I agree, per-save achievements would be a welcome change--as an option, at least!

See additional discussion here: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comme ... _perworld/

Kane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.13] Re-Give Achievement When Starting new Game (Locally)

Post by Kane »

Joined -- ßilk

It would be nice if you start a new game that you are still rewarded the Achievement locally letting you know you earned it again. Maybe also have another color or something on a new game showing ones you have earned before but you know you have not earned it during that game.

I think it's very rewarding re-unlocking old Achievements over and over. Feels rewarding.

Also I hope down the road we can have a local Achievements system that can allow mod developers to access the API and just add fun Achievements to the game.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”