Fighting Big bases.

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
kziegler786
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Fighting Big bases.

Post by kziegler786 »

there are so many people who are very interested in game .It is the one of the most interesting entertainment .Thak you for sharing your information.

Riph
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Riph »

PUNISHER989 wrote:Fighting big bases
Woah. Those screenshots are scary and awesome. What world settings are you using? I'm currently running a game with Enemy Bases High Frequency, Big Size, Good Richness and they're nowhere near as big and intimidating as the ones in your pictures.

PUNISHER989
Inserter
Inserter

Post by PUNISHER989 »

Riph wrote:
PUNISHER989 wrote:Fighting big bases
Woah. Those screenshots are scary and awesome. What world settings are you using? I'm currently running a game with Enemy Bases High Frequency, Big Size, Good Richness and they're nowhere near as big and intimidating as the ones in your pictures.
Normal settings, (normal starting area) but only with big bases. I had to expand alot, which meant killing the zerg but meant their evolution sped up, so they spread more and grew more quicker.

I'll post more screen shots if you want, show my progress and also test all the idea presented here.
Will admit I've got more insane pictures,
Had one where i was assaulting a base and a massive army on the way to my base got attracted to my invasion, it was like classic last stand.

Return to “General discussion”