Version 0.12.34

Information about releases and roadmap.
lesnor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Version 0.12.34

Post by lesnor »

People are crazy getting hyped over stupid little bug fixes. We need some more content because it just seems your bug fixes are putting more bugs in to fix. Whats up have you ran out of ideas because the modding community beat you to it. Sorry but its getting stupid now

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

lesnor wrote:People are crazy getting hyped over stupid little bug fixes. We need some more content because it just seems your bug fixes are putting more bugs in to fix. Whats up have you ran out of ideas because the modding community beat you to it. Sorry but its getting stupid now
If you read last FFF and some other before you knew that in some days a big update with a lot of improvement.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Neemys wrote:
lesnor wrote:People are crazy getting hyped over stupid little bug fixes. We need some more content because it just seems your bug fixes are putting more bugs in to fix. Whats up have you ran out of ideas because the modding community beat you to it. Sorry but its getting stupid now
If you read last FFF and some other before you knew that in some days a big update with a lot of improvement.
Don't feed the troll.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

Neemys wrote:
Tomorrow.... Will it happen tomorrow, or will it be pushed back?
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

The Phoenixian
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by The Phoenixian »

bobingabout wrote:
Neemys wrote:
Given when they announced the date and when they started talking about play-testing, I'm gonna play the pessimist and give it an extra week.

Thus, a release tomorrow is a welcome surprise, and anything later is simply a natural and expected product of games development being what it is.
The greatest gulf that we must leap is the gulf between each other's assumptions and conceptions. To argue fairly, we must reach consensus on the meanings and values of basic principles. -Thereisnosaurus

brunzenstein
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by brunzenstein »

The Phoenixian wrote: Thus, a release tomorrow is a welcome surprise, and anything later is simply a natural and expected product of games development being what it is.
My bet is Friday together with the weekly Friday facts

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

The Phoenixian wrote:
bobingabout wrote:
Neemys wrote:
Given when they announced the date and when they started talking about play-testing, I'm gonna play the pessimist and give it an extra week.

Thus, a release tomorrow is a welcome surprise, and anything later is simply a natural and expected product of games development being what it is.
not that pessimist, friday and it's will be ok ;)
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

joseph222
Inserter
Inserter

Post by joseph222 »

The Phoenixian wrote:
bobingabout wrote:
Neemys wrote:

Perhaps tomorrow!!!

slindenau
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by slindenau »

brunzenstein wrote:
The Phoenixian wrote: Thus, a release tomorrow is a welcome surprise, and anything later is simply a natural and expected product of games development being what it is.
Releasing any software on the last workday of a week is a bad idea, or do you want to fix unforeseen game breaking issues on a saturday/sunday?
My mod: "Auto Deploy Destroyers" (follower robots) viewtopic.php?f=97&t=24545

brunzenstein
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Version 0.12.35

Post by brunzenstein »

slindenau wrote:
brunzenstein wrote:
Releasing any software on the last workday of a week is a bad idea, or do you want to fix unforeseen game breaking issues on a saturday/sunday?
The later, the better as a week earlier by far does not count as much as the ironing out (for several OS in several marketing outlets) of a true bug because of a hasty release. And 0.13 is surely a very deep one.
The developers deep-ice-cool stand on a stubborn slow but robust march (in coordination with a trusted regular "Friday Facts") is a refreshing new approach

Kuchikucha
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Kuchikucha »

I don't know if i just missed it before but i realised that Steam Achievements have been added today.

joon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by joon »

It's a preparation for 0.13 which will be coming out soon

gloin01
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by gloin01 »

How can I update the Steamversion? I've only the 0.12.33...

joe_da_cro
Inserter
Inserter

Post by joe_da_cro »

i found mine under beta

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

I have 0.12.35. There is no release version page for it.
I also have a Patreon.

ratchetfreak
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ratchetfreak »

bobingabout wrote:I have 0.12.35. There is no release version page for it.
sure there is

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

ratchetfreak wrote:
bobingabout wrote:I have 0.12.35. There is no release version page for it.
sure there is
Look at the post times, it was posted 2 minutes after my post saying it wasn't there.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Releases”