[Request]Humanoid Robotics

The place to share your custom game graphics.
DedlySpyder
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[Request]Humanoid Robotics

Post by DedlySpyder »

So, there are a few parts to this request, if you want to help with any part that would be fantastic, but do not feel that I am trying to force anyone to help, I was just happy to create the code. I am fairly crap when it comes to creating art. [1]

Also, in case you were curious: the mod.

Robot Parts
My mod creates Avatars, which are basically humanoid robots with skin (see more on that later). I have an intermediate item chain that builds up to their creation. As it stands the pictures are found online and do not have a similar look with each other.
Current Intermediate Items
The hope is just to have a similar style to all of the parts.

So, I'd like to request for the following robotic parts (in 32x32 icons with transparent backgrounds):
  • Actuator (like a motorized or pneumatic hinge for robots/mechs)
  • Robot Arm
  • Robot Leg
  • Robot Head
  • Robot Internals (a skeletal robotic frame)
  • Robot Torso
  • Skin (the hope for this was to have a roll of skin-like material, or a jar of skin-colored fluid)

Remote Control Center
I don't current have anything good for this in the mod (I just stole the old radar model), but I was hoping for some kind of VR hook-up that a person would have to jack themselves into. The current machine takes up a 3x3 square in the game, with a 169x140 model, but I can work with anything similarly sized, or can make the entity bigger in the game.

The end result for this would either need to use the character model with the hook-ups, or hide the player inside it like having a cylinder (but with tubes and/or wires coming out of it)
Reference Picture

Currently, I only use a colored version of the base player. I am perfectly fine with this, but if someone has ever wanted to reskin the base player, I have a use for a robot skin here.

TheDagmaar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [Request]Humanoid Robotics

Post by TheDagmaar »

+1 for the idea
TheDagmaar Mining Corp.

sporefreak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [Request]Humanoid Robotics

Post by sporefreak »

No artist but ill see what i can do if i find the time.

Return to “Texture Packs”