[0.12.29] [kovarex] Bad graphics logic for tiles

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
y.petremann
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.12.29] [kovarex] Bad graphics logic for tiles

Post by y.petremann »

The mod used is color-coding, here black and white tiles are on the same layer, we can see that borders are not displayed (or maybe rendered bellow the next tile) which is not a problem, but corner are placed where there shouldn't, so the fix I propose is that corner should be placed only if that a corner for all element of that layer (which seem to be the logic for borders) and not only for that type of tile.
bug.png
bug.png (376.56 KiB) Viewed 3660 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.29] Bad graphics logic for tiles

Post by kovarex »

Could you give me link to the mod, so I can test it?

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.29] [kovarex] Bad graphics logic for tiles

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report, It is fixed for 0.12.30 now. (The release will probably not come sooner than the next week, as it will be the stable candidate and no serious bugs seems to be present).
Attachments
This is how it looks now.
This is how it looks now.
corners-fixed.png (469.14 KiB) Viewed 3620 times

y.petremann
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.12.29] [kovarex] Bad graphics logic for tiles

Post by y.petremann »

kovarex wrote:Thanks for the report, It is fixed for 0.12.30 now. (The release will probably not come sooner than the next week, as it will be the stable candidate and no serious bugs seems to be present).
Seriously, you are so great and serious in your job. I'm amazed each time at how fast you solve bugs and you push the optimisation to an unseen limit.

Sometimes it take for a "notorious game developement entreprise" bought by a "notorious operating system enterprise" more than a year to solve a bug on wich I posted a fix and the source of the fix ...

I really don't regret bying Factorio.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”