Other Games

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
Gabba Gandalf
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Other Games

Post by Gabba Gandalf »

What other Games do u play or do u know some really good Games we should try?

My most Played games are: ARK.Subnautica The Forest some cool Survival games.

Phribos
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Other Games

Post by Phribos »

You should try Cities Skylines, just because it is much better than Sim City.. ;)
"if speed one day kills me don't be sad because i was smiling"
Paul Walker

seronis
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by seronis »

Phribos wrote:You should try Cities Skylines, just because it is much better than Sim City.. ;)
I dont have skylines but I do have Cities xl 2011. Does skylines let you send surpluses between your various cities so that you can specialize them on different maps ?

zytukin
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by zytukin »

Skylines doesn't have any of that specific resource to send/sell to other cities manually crap like XL did. Skylines uses the standard and realistic movement of resources via land/sea/air connections the same way simcity did. As in, you don't see it or have to manage it aside from just making connections. Anno 2070 and 2250 are really good city builders as well. Banished and the civ series are good, but I don't get drawn into them like I do with Skylines or the two Annos mentioned above.

If you like RPG games, give the Elder Scrolls series a try if you want a fantasy setting, the Fallout series if you want a post apocalyptic setting, or the FarCry series if you want a modern setting (although the newest one is a prehistoric setting). The Borderlands and Rage series are also good post apocalyptic games. Other good RPGs are Dying Light, Dead space, and Shadow of Mordor, the BioShock series

If you want to run/drive around a city blowing stuff up, try out Sleeping Dogs, the GTA series, or the Saints Row series.

If you like puzzle games, Antichamber is good. So are Portal 1 and 2.

As for *most* played?
According to Steam, Prison Architect holds that record with almost 900 hours in game. But I got the game a few months before it was available on steam so might actually have over 1000 hours in it.

Outside of steam: Minecraft. Can't say how much time I have spent in that game over the past 4 years.

Return to “Off topic”