congratulations With steam

Discussion related to promoting Factorio.
oliverpowerboy
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

congratulations With steam

Post by oliverpowerboy »

I didn't know where to put this put this seemed a good place to put it

congratulations on getting this game on steam, this is only the start of this games life. hopefully it works
Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/427520/

Phillip_Lynx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: congratulations With steam

Post by Phillip_Lynx »

There would be a good place :)

Jonathan88
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Jonathan88 »

Yes! I hope that Factorio will become one of those special games that never really goes away! Looking at the trailer again, it would definitely make me want to buy it again!

Also, there is now combinators, gates and rockets in it now then?
FactoriOh No: when it's accidentally 2am, again

OriginalMaRul
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by OriginalMaRul »

Great Job!

Also Steam has almost 1000 positive reviews. Lets make it over 1000!
Also there are only 3 negative that makes me so happy to see its not taken to harsh to start with.
Plus I can't wait Total Biscuit has said he wants to review this game. I think this well bring in a lot more people to this amazing community.

Great Job I love this game.

Tyrantis123
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Tyrantis123 »

This is a good game, its not like you are asking people to buy DLC content or pay for some in game currency unlike most games on steam. Steam has been getting huge amounts of junk lately and this seems to stand out from the crowd as one of the better games. I didn't even know your game existed till the day I decided to run a steam queue list to help me find more interesting games.

I been looking for something like this for the longest time, and never found it until today. (Took about 2 years of searching into hundreds of indie projects just to find this one.)

Maybe you should consider implementing achievements and other things exclusive to steam as a cherry on top. :)

Besides, I payed a full $25 on it rather than waiting for a sale. No regrets.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Tyrantis123 wrote:This is a good game, its not like you are asking people to buy DLC content or pay for some in game currency unlike most games on steam. Steam has been getting huge amounts of junk lately and this seems to stand out from the crowd as one of the better games. I didn't even know your game existed till the day I decided to run a steam queue list to help me find more interesting games.

I been looking for something like this for the longest time, and never found it until today. (Took about 2 years of searching into hundreds of indie projects just to find this one.)

Maybe you should consider implementing achievements and other things exclusive to steam as a cherry on top. :)

Besides, I payed a full $25 on it rather than waiting for a sale. No regrets.
Good choice, as there won't be any sale.

Return to “Spread the Word”