Second set of keys to bind for controls

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

EstebanLB
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Second set of keys to bind for controls

Post by EstebanLB »

PLEAE AND PLEASE! Add a second set of keys to bind them to the controls. I use mouseleft to build and open interface since they can both work fine in the same key until the GUI for modular armor came up and now I can't use it anymore since mouseleft will always select the armor and put it in the cursor.
I may be the only one requesting this but it will be very appreciated. Or an easier workaround could be adding another bind to a specific "open modular armor GUI".
Thoughts?

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Second set of keys to bind for control

Post by ssilk »

Yes. I have troubles to fight with the current layout (coming on E), it makes also problems with macs without external mouse (right click with two fingers doesn't work!) or older keyboards and would appreciate having many layouts, to test, which works and which not. Also needed then, is an easier access to change and an help-window, which blends in the current possible keys (could be the same interface).

And as game developer I would ask the players, if they want to share their layout (anonymously), or make a conquest to send in the best layouts, because working layouts should be delivered with the game or change the game defaults, if many are using the same.

Ah, yes, an event, in which I can control the player like in diablo (player runs to the mouse position). And in good mode events, when the mouse touches the borders (for scrolling). And an event to switch the layout (instead of the second quickbar).
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

EstebanLB
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Second set of keys to bind for controls

Post by EstebanLB »

A poll of some sort can be made so we can all post our keybindings layout in an organized view. From a lot of post making statistics would be impossible

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”