Firefighting

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

HenryFrood
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Firefighting

Post by HenryFrood »

As an additional challenge beside the aliens, there could be natural disasters. For my first example, wildfire:

Whenever a hot or flammable item is violently destroyed, whether by a player (weapons and vehicle accidents) or the aliens there is a chance that it will set fire to nearby items. After they burn for a while they are destroyed, possibly spreading it further.
You would fight it with sprinklers (fed by water pipes) and portable fire extinguishers (which work a lot like repair packs and could like them be used by construction robots too) .

deepdriller
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Firefighting

Post by deepdriller »

Friday Facts wrote:The plan is to make more fire effects for 0.13, because I'm dreaming of forests on fire for a long time. And if we have forest on fire, why not biters on fire? Do you see how easily can the 0.13 list grow? :)
I'm kind of amazed this tag-stacking worked. Anyway, this means it is at least partially already planned.

jacob021302
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jacob021302 »

Great idea.

TD350
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by TD350 »

I want this

techno_letsgo
Inserter
Inserter

Post by techno_letsgo »

I was expecting a much different suggestion from just looking at the title lol (like put in some fire extinguishers or something stupid)
Otherwise this would be so cool
like Meteors or ACID RAIN or even sinkholes
hey wait that gives me an idea
TO THE FORUMS!

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”