[MOD 0.12.x] Transformator

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Evilness
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Transformator

Post by Evilness »

An update to 12.11+ would be apreciated.

hofi02
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by hofi02 »

Vile
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Vile »

Yep, I'm using it in 0.12.15. It's working great.

Kadaban
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Kadaban »

Getting an error when trying to load this into an existing savegame (factorio 0.12.16 // bobsmods // 5dim).
Right after trying to load the savegame this error pops up preventing me to actually play:

Code: Select all

Notice
__Transformator__/control.lua:18 attempt to index global 'game' (a nil value)

Daymon_aw
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Daymon_aw »

When I try to start the game an error:
Attachments
2015-12-15 10-48-43 Factorio 0.12.20.png
2015-12-15 10-48-43 Factorio 0.12.20.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 7312 times

kinnom
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by kinnom »

you are using a version of the mod for 0.12.10- in factorio 0.12.11+
no yes yes no yes no yes yes

Zerias
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Zerias »

Managed a brute force fix, no idea if it's stable: In control.lua, replace all 'game.on_' with 'script.on_'. There's probably more that should be changed to fix it, but the only iffy spots are commented out.

Thanks so much for finding a way to implement this kind of 'electricity pump'. The only addition I might recommend is perhaps a brightly colored arrow on the machine pointing to the direction of flow [instead of having one pole be larger] to stop people accidentally placing it backwards and wondering why it doesn't work. (Speaking from experience here)

Klypto
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Klypto »

This isn't working as expected for me. I can't seem to be able to charge accumulators on the other side and the energy rate is always at 98% despite the steam engines running at 40% putting all equipment in the yellow. I built 5 of them but this subsection only consumes 24 MW at the moment.

slitherrr
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by slitherrr »

It should be noted that "transformator" is the German word for this, and that the English localization should be "Transformer". See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformer and https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformator

pofigismo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by pofigismo »

Any chance this will get an update for 0.14? So far this has been the only mod I've found that would allow me to have a power plant seem as a 'black box' for the network. It also seems to be the only mod that allows me to force accumulators to charge other accumulators, which is an incredibly useful feature with the new power switch.

jockeril
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jockeril »

pofigismo wrote:Any chance this will get an update for 0.14? So far this has been the only mod I've found that would allow me to have a power plant seem as a 'black box' for the network. It also seems to be the only mod that allows me to force accumulators to charge other accumulators, which is an incredibly useful feature with the new power switch.
If this mod works in 0.13.20, all you have to do is change the "Factorio version" in the info.json file to =0.14 and you're good to go
[request] RTL support please

My mods

Formally Hebrew translator for FARL & EvoGUI mods

join me on
- Twitter[@jockeril],
- Twitch.tv/jockeril,
- Youtube/jocker-il (or JoCKeR-iL)
- and steam !

pofigismo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by pofigismo »

jockeril wrote:
pofigismo wrote:Any chance this will get an update for 0.14? So far this has been the only mod I've found that would allow me to have a power plant seem as a 'black box' for the network. It also seems to be the only mod that allows me to force accumulators to charge other accumulators, which is an incredibly useful feature with the new power switch.
If this mod works in 0.13.20, all you have to do is change the "Factorio version" in the info.json file to =0.14 and you're good to go
sadly it says that the needed version is 0.12 :/

pofigismo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by pofigismo »

For anyone who wants this to work with 0.14, here is the download - https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Penguin/transformer. I was a bit sad when I realized this is not exactly the mod I was looking for, as this has only one transformer so I found the other Transformer mod on the forums (viewtopic.php?f=93&t=20174) with a few more transformers for different voltages and updated it for 0.14. Hopefully this will be of use to someone :)

Return to “Mods”