Version 0.12.16

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.12.16

Post by FactorioBot »

Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Kane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 0.12.16

Post by Kane »

Thank you :)

mngrif
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by mngrif »

Thanks Wube!
My Silly Factorian Tricks
<_aD> OBSERVE SIGNAL ASPECT BEFORE CROSSING TRACK

Maudlin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Maudlin »

Thank you Wube for all the hard work now i ask, will you offer factorio addition help after release? :lol:

Anomoly2012
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Anomoly2012 »

Simply Outfrickingstanding..... Yall never seem to stop do ya... =)

A++

Lancemark
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Lancemark »

I can't Load ma save in this verion. It's says that save file is corrupted.
Reverted back to 0.12.15.
i'm using only FARL 0.4.3 mod.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Lancemark wrote:I can't Load ma save in this verion. It's says that save file is corrupted.
Put it to bug reports together with the save that can't be loaded (uploaded using drop box or similar).

Bartimaeus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Bartimaeus »

Lancemark wrote:I can't Load ma save in this verion. It's says that save file is corrupted.
Had the same problem, but with about 15 mods (bobs mods + RSO + tons of utilities). Fortunately, I noticed that it did not affect another save with bobs mods that had some of the troubled utility mods switched of so after I found out which mods were causing the save in question to fail to load I loaded a 0.12.13 save with working core mods only, saved it in 0.12.16 version and then reloaded with all mods switched back on and everything worked ;-)

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xterminator »

Wootmore fixes and improvements. :D
Really happy about the changes to character inventory and window size. Was getting pretty crazy using Dytech and Bob's Mods so this helps a lot.
Great job guys.
Image Image Image

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Version 0.12.15

Post by ssilk »

I think this is an interesting information for those, that are searching for it:

https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 73#p115773
Rseding91 wrote: By saving it under 0.12.13 all of the mod data was broken. You'll need to remove all of the mods, load and save the game in 0.12.16 and then you can add them back.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

LordSkaven
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LordSkaven »

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for this awesome game. You guys are my game development role models.

How stable is this version as in can I be sure that I wont have to update to a new version to fix a game breaking bug, I am asking because I have limited data to download the game. Also have many of the popular mods migrated to the new version?

Thanks.

Fansana
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Fansana »

LordSkaven wrote:Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for this awesome game. You guys are my game development role models.

How stable is this version as in can I be sure that I wont have to update to a new version to fix a game breaking bug, I am asking because I have limited data to download the game. Also have many of the popular mods migrated to the new version?

Thanks.
What version are you currently using?
Recently there where a big change that basically breaks ever mod that has a control.lua file

Cronos_Cross
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Cronos_Cross »

I would get back into this game, but the end rocket is still pretty anti-climatic.

JyeGuru
Inserter
Inserter

Post by JyeGuru »

Cronos_Cross wrote:I would get back into this game, but the end rocket is still pretty anti-climatic.
I considered making a mod that would make the rocket launch go horribly wrong. When it launched it would instead start a chain reaction explosion across all of your buildings. Didn't get very far though.

Fansana
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Fansana »

YukiHyou wrote:
Cronos_Cross wrote:I would get back into this game, but the end rocket is still pretty anti-climatic.
I considered making a mod that would make the rocket launch go horribly wrong. When it launched it would instead start a chain reaction explosion across all of your buildings. Didn't get very far though.
Why would you want this?
I mean maybe there is something I don't see but you could always restart the game.

JyeGuru
Inserter
Inserter

Post by JyeGuru »

Fansana wrote:
Why would you want this?
I mean maybe there is something I don't see but you could always restart the game.
Because it would be fun to watch? Same reason I made a "H2SO4" potion you can drink but it kills you. :p

Supercheese
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Supercheese »

YukiHyou wrote:
Fansana wrote:Why would you want this? I mean maybe there is something I don't see but you could always restart the game.
Because it would be fun to watch? Same reason I made a "H2SO4" potion you can drink but it kills you. :p
"Little Johnny took a drink, but he will drink no more.
For what he thought was H2O was H2SO4."

LordSkaven
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LordSkaven »

Fansana wrote:

Thanks.
Recently there where a big change that basically breaks ever mod that has a control.lua file

I am currently using 0.12.4

Fansana
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Fansana »

LordSkaven wrote:
Fansana wrote:

Thanks.

I am currently using 0.12.4
I have read though all the patch notes and it seems you can update to 0.12.11 and most of your mods would should still work.
Just in case, always backup your stuff.

Return to “Releases”