[0.12.5] [kovarex] Error after quitting factorio

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
Boogieman14
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.12.5] [kovarex] Error after quitting factorio

Post by Boogieman14 »

Seems to be my night for weird problems :) Right now I wanted to restart Factorio with two more additional mods, so I saved and quit. On restarting, I got a windows error that the file was still in use and task manager showed Factorio still running (CPU usage in the 25-30% range, so probably one core at 100% and then some, memory 1.8MBish). While I was checking stuff, I got the 'please report this' crash message from Factorio, so here's the log.
factorio-current.log

Mods (same as other report): https://www.dropbox.com/s/27mdchmoz973r7s/mods.zip?dl=0 - NOTE that for this game, I also had mods color-coding and WaiTex installed. Not including them to this zip for size reasons (didn't mention these in the previous report because I ruled them out while testing)
Save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ou8u2dmg6kr08 ... n.zip?dl=0
I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's the same, but with the letters in the correct order.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.5] [kovarex] Error after quitting factorio

Post by kovarex »

Well, the error of file being used is correct, and the fact that it crashed ... after a while in graphics internals, it can mean anything, but probably the graphics card couldn't handle two Factorios running at the same time.

Boogieman14
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Boogieman14 »

The second factorio didn't even start because it was the factorio.exe that was in use :) But yeah, minor is probaly a valid classification. I wouldn't even have reported it if there wasn't a logfile and a popup message telling me to report it ;)
I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's the same, but with the letters in the correct order.

Boogieman14
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Boogieman14 »

It just happened again, no attempts to restart the game, just quitting. Maybe 10 or 15 seconds later, the crash error message popped up telling me to post the logfile, so here it is :)
factorio-current.log

crom
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by crom »

Looks like I got this same error in 0.12.8 after quitting factorio.
factorio-current.log

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

crom wrote:Looks like I got this same error in 0.12.8 after quitting factorio.[/spoiler]
Are you running any software which hooks into Factorio? Perhaps some video recording or streaming software? The crash log looks like something is hooking into Factorio's display and is causing it to crash.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

MrFaul
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MrFaul »

Are you running DX or openGL?
I forced the game to use openGL, makes life easier ^^
The strange German dude

Return to “Minor issues”