[Request] Concrete Walls: mod needs graphics

The place to share your custom game graphics.
bigyihsuan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[Request] Concrete Walls: mod needs graphics

Post by bigyihsuan »

For my mod, Concrete Walls, I need a graphic for a 2x2 tile concrete wall.

It needs to look like concrete, and it needs to have rebar on the outside because the crafting recipe contains a rebar frame.

If it's by itself, at a corner, or at the end of a line of walls, it forms a pillar similar to the stone wall, but concrete-colored, with the needed extension to the correct direction.

If it's between two walls, it should be a smooth surface with no pillars, but if it's at a 90 degree angle, it'll form a pillar. It also forms a pillar if it's in a cross shape.

Screenshot:
pic.png
pic.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 14595 times

bigyihsuan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Request] Concrete Walls: mod needs graphics

Post by bigyihsuan »

It's been a month. But still within a few threads of the top.

wut

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

Wouldnt a rebar be inside the wall and not be seen, seeing as it is to support the wall?
Though if you think differently how would you want it to be?

Like would you want the wall to be much more smooth in the sense that you could move your hand on its side and not end up hitting a thing of the wall that went out like the normal stone walls does?

Edit:
i tryed doing the rebars, but the problem is that due to the fact that the game doesnt use HD textures, the rebars are only 1 pixel big. So it looks a little ugly with them :/

EDit2: tell me what you think and i might consider doing the rest with your oppinion on it. So tell me if you want something brighter or darker, or anything else ;)!
Attachments
concreteWall-straight-horizontal-1.png
concreteWall-straight-horizontal-1.png (2.25 KiB) Viewed 14385 times
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

bigyihsuan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by bigyihsuan »

jorgenRe wrote:Wouldnt a rebar be inside the wall and not be seen, seeing as it is to support the wall?

Like would you want the wall to be much more smooth in the sense that you could move your hand on its side and not end up hitting a thing of the wall that went out like the normal stone walls does?

Edit:
i tryed doing the rebars, but the problem is that due to the fact that the game doesnt use HD textures, the rebars are only 1 pixel big. So it looks a little ugly with them :/

EDit2: tell me what you think and i might consider doing the rest with your oppinion on it. So tell me if you want something brighter or darker, or anything else ;)!
Looks great!

I was more expecting the rebar to be darker, and possibly almost randomly showing, but that's great!

Now I just need the tower piece...

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

bigyihsuan wrote:
jorgenRe wrote:Wouldnt a rebar be inside the wall and not be seen, seeing as it is to support the wall?

Edit:

Looks great!

I was more expecting the rebar to be darker, and possibly almost randomly showing, but that's great!

Now I just need the tower piece...
Okay sorry about the wait had some tests and a few reports to finnish, but il get some time to finnish it this weekend :)!

Edit: i see it says 2x2 tile so then it will be much eaiser to make the rebars be more visible :D!
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

Return to “Texture Packs”