Version 0.12.3

Information about releases and roadmap.
cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: Version 0.12.3

Post by cube »

Or you can build 1:12 belt divider using splitters. Only it will be a little large.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Cooolaid wrote:
FishSandwich wrote:In that situation, you could put a full stack into each turret with ctrl+click and still have ammo left over.

if math serves me correct, no you cant place full stacks if you have 12 turrets and have 2-k ammo.
2,000 / 12 = 166 ammo per turret.
You didn't mention mods. A full stack in vanilla is 100.

Cooolaid
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Cooolaid »

FishSandwich wrote:
Cooolaid wrote:
FishSandwich wrote:In that situation, you could put a full stack into each turret with ctrl+click and still have ammo left over.

if math serves me correct, no you cant place full stacks if you have 12 turrets and have 2-k ammo.

ahh i actually did. I think you edited that part out.
i have not edited my post, otherwise it would of said I edited it.....lol :D

Boogieman14
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Boogieman14 »

Cooolaid wrote:hey @kovarex

Ive been meaning to ask. - lets say I have 12 gun turrets lined up on a wall to protect my base.
and I have for Example 2-k ammo in my hand.
I want to have a way that I can manually feed all those turrets, but without actually having to open each and every turret to feed it into.
But also not let 1 turret take all the ammo, I want to be able to split the 2-k ammo throughout all 12 turrets evenly.
Basically "fast Feeding" for beginning stages of the map.

Is that even possible in any way ?

:? :)
Not sure where you think you wrote it, but I'm not seeing anything about mods in this text :) Anyway, what you're asking is quite easy in stock game. If you want something for your modded game, ask the developer of said mod for support.
I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's the same, but with the letters in the correct order.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Cooolaid wrote:
FishSandwich wrote:
Cooolaid wrote:

ahh i actually did. I think you edited that part out.
i have not edited my post, otherwise it would of said I edited it.....lol :D
I was talking about your original post.

ratchetfreak
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ratchetfreak »

Though what would help a lot is only filling the stack up to whatever amount you picked up instead of the full stack.

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cpy »

kovarex wrote:
cpy wrote:Can fast item inserting like ctrl right click with ammo in hand to turret or ctrl left click be included in latency hiding? So i can take and remove items without lag? That would be so useful! Because it does not seem to be working well with latency hiding i have to click 2-3x sometimes.
Yes, it is already fixed for the next version. The action itself is still delayed, but it is compatibile with latency hiding, so it takes into consideration the locally selected entity when sending the action..
NICE!!!!! :P I can't wait for friday? Also i will see my name in the game for the first time. Hopefully.

Wouldn't it be better if you picked up 20 stacks into your hand and had 2000 in your inventory and ctrl would would insert 10/20 and will take items from inventory instead of hand until you run out and not refilling your hand.

Cooolaid
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Cooolaid »

cpy wrote:
kovarex wrote:
cpy wrote:Can fast item inserting like ctrl right click with ammo in hand to turret or ctrl left click be included in latency hiding? So i can take and remove items without lag? That would be so useful! Because it does not seem to be working well with latency hiding i have to click 2-3x sometimes.
Yes, it is already fixed for the next version. The action itself is still delayed, but it is compatibile with latency hiding, so it takes into consideration the locally selected entity when sending the action..
NICE!!!!! :P I can't wait for friday? Also i will see my name in the game for the first time. Hopefully.

Wouldn't it be better if you picked up 20 stacks into your hand and had 2000 in your inventory and ctrl would would insert 10/20 and will take items from inventory instead of hand until you run out and not refilling your hand.

now that would be sweet. :D

Return to “Releases”