Name: Sea Block
Description: Lots of water.
License: Modpack, refer to individual mods for each license
This modpack alters terrain generation so that everywhere except the starting block is water. You are given just enough starting items to create a small factory that extracts resources from the sea, and must grow from your single tile to a sprawling factory capable of building the SpaceMod FTL starship.
- The default factorio key to increase landfill size is numpad+
- Press ctrl + E to open the Factorio NEI interface. Left clicking an item in FNEI shows the recipes that produce the item, right clicking shows recipes that consume the item.
- The KS_Power diesel generator and bobpower's fluid generators can both generate electricity directly from liquid fuel. The available fuels are currently methane, fuel oil, naphtha or diesel.
- Maybe more hints to come, but figuring out the production sequence is part of the gameplay, so no spoilers for now.
- player -> character api update
- Increase fluid_usage_per_tick of diesel generator
- Updates for recent changes in angels mods
- Switch over to angels charcoal. Decrease fuel_value to 4MJ
- Electronics tech unlocks metal mixing furnace
- Increase algae crafting speeds
- Use wood bricks instead of wood for ScienceCostTweaker sample scaffold
- Use wood pellets instead of wood for polishing wheel
- Use wooden board instead of wood for phenolic board
- Remove naphtha -> wood recipe
- Increase liquid fuel values. Adjust solid fuel recipes to balance. Increase blue cellulose required for algae liquefaction
Download SeaBlockPack_0.3.5.zip. Unzip into your factorio mods directory. Your factorio mods directory is %appdata%/factorio/mods (windows), ~/.factorio/mods (linux) or ~/Library/Application Support/factorio/mods (MacOS).
Alternatively, download the correct version of each mod from the mod portal and place in your mods directory. Versions and links are listed in Mod List, below.
If you'd rather watch someone else play the game then here are some youtube play throughs. Some of these players have added extra mods beyond what's included in the pack, so check the video descriptions for more details.
Nilaus 0.15, 0.16 playthrough