Name: Dirty Ore
Description: Adds dynamically created contaminated ores. Ore processing. More chemical plants and refineries. Features can be toggled with config file. Should work with (almost) all mod ores, conditional recipes if bobmods is present.
License: CC BY-NC 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
Category: Item, SimpleExtension, Gameplay, Convenience
Tags: Resource, Ore, oil refinery, chemical plant, assembling machine
Download-Url: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/SeelenJa ... /downloads
- Fixed a bug where when a trace deposit dropped to the minimum yield value an error occured.
- changed info.json to work with 0.14 - let's hope that everything still works with the new version
- fixed a bug in the generator indexing function
0.7.0: Feature complete. (original idea for production tree rework is impossible as i dynamically create my stuff, changed it in another way.)
- added corrosion and environmental pollution when using waste-water in generators
- added missing techs for higher tiers of chemical-plants and oil-refineries
- Rewrote the logic for item generation and ore spawning (now it should really duplicate the mined items, it is now compatible with liquid resources)
- Added config option for localisation
The only thing to do now is bug-squishing and perhaps re-balancing. 1.0.0 could in theory be released once I have my own graphics.