- Type: Mod
- Name: Minimap autohide
- Current version: 0.9.2 (0.9.1 for 0.14.x)
- Tested-With-Factorio-Version: 0.15.34 (should work with most 0.15.x)
- Locale: english
- Multiplayer compatible: Yes
- License: MIT
- Mod portal: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/daniel34 ... p-autohide
This mod automatically hides the minimap whenever you select (mouse-over) a logistics chest. This gives you more space on the sidebar to see more items in the logistics network. As soon as you move the mouse away the minimap is displayed again. By default this is only enabled for logistic chests, but in the config.lua file you can also enable it for trains, cargo wagons and roboports.
- CONTROL + M (Map) toggles the display of the minimap on the sidebar
- CONTROL + T (Technology) toggles the display of the research progress at the top left, useful if there is nothing else to research
- CONTROL + B (ToolBar) toggles the display of the toolbar on the bottom and the armor/ammo bar on the bottom right
- CONTROL + N (Notifications) toggles the display of alerts to the right of the toolbar (items missing for construction, entities being damaged, ...)
This mod is programmed to work with any mod that adds new logistic chests, trains, cargo wagons and roboports. It was tested with Bob's, DyTech and 5dim.
The mod is multiplayer compatible and was tested on several maps using 2 players.