let's play/tutorial series

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

inzain
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

let's play/tutorial series

Post by inzain »

hey guys, hope this is the right place for this, as it is indeed my creation i assume so.

I've been doing a Let's play/tutorial type series of factorio on my youtube channel, and wanted to list it in here so that anyone looking for new ideas on how to do things, or for new people to the game looking to learn how to do things, might stumble across this post and be led there to see.

so far I've had a good turnout of people watching, even had a dev (well the youtube account name was factorio so i assume it was a dev) come by and comment that he liked the tutorial, but spreading factorio around is what the main goal is here, so the more the merrier.

the plan, is to complete this series, all the way through to rocket defense, and then in the future doing update re-look videos(when an update comes out, show whats new, whats been changed, etc..) so take a look let me know what you guys think, and be sure to comment, a you tuber remains the same without constructive criticism :)

so without further ado, here's the link to the channel

Inzainia's factorio playlist

thanks for reading this, and hope to see you on the channel :)

Wredi
Inserter
Inserter

Re: let's play/tutorial series

Post by Wredi »

hi,

just wanted to say, i found your lets play through the youtube search, after another lets player mentioned factorio in his 2013 games review. He gave the game the award "automatization is fun" :D. his name is tomdotio, an austrian lets player of simulation, economical and strategy games.

Keep up the good work. You may want to improve the sound, the first few episodes were kind of noisy.

Regards,
Wredi

inzain
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by inzain »

thanks for watching, in regard to sound, just bought a brand new samson meteor mic, and the audio is now outrageously clear, so all new episodes will be recorded on it instead of the headset mic i had been using. looking forward to oil and doing more episodes :)

Wredi
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Wredi »

Hi,

i'll keep an eye out ;). Will you begin a new LP after the 0.9 Release?

btw: you should update you playlist ;). newest episodes are missing.

Regards,
Wredi

Zourin
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Zourin »

Best english Let's Play i've found yet. Pretty informative all around, without a lot of fumbling and cringeworthy mistakes.

haunted_1
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by haunted_1 »

I've also found your Let's Play some weeks ago. Good work, mate!

jeroon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jeroon »

me too, watched it when i just started playing, your let's play made a lot of things clear, and it's funny as well :)

bird2750
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by bird2750 »

They're great!

Return to “Show your Creations”