Ideas, that are too old (too much things changed) or won't be implemented cause of some reasons or if there are obvious better suggestions.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
The biters are way too numerous! I went to hunt the nests at the landing site west and found that the biters were just spawning out of nowhere and not from the nests which I would expect, that doesn't make a lot of sense. So I surrounded their spawn location with a wall and a few turrets, that stopped them in their tracks, and I proceed to take out their nests and worms. When I came back to my base I was surprised to find my east defences were destroyed as well as copper, and there must of been 200+ biters just swarming around the now standing still helper bot. Before they were all chasing him while he was shouting about repair turrets and to put ammo in and skirting around oblivious to the biters. As I loaded the autosave I went back to base and tried to defend but didn't have enough ammo for the 200+ biters about to come in the base and destroy it. They seem to ignore my buildings and start to try and attack the helper bot instead of my buildings(not sure if its a bug but not having everything destroyed after a lot of time put into prevents you from rage quitting, yeah they destroyed copper but most of my base was left unharmed). I've attached everything I think might help analyse this situation. My main concern for the new player is that the biter numbers are too numerous and attacks too frequent, new player is going to struggle to keep up with building automation and likely be doing most things by hand still. I think the helper bot should help out by building more things as examples, that was really nice and maybe even place a ghost image down of a basic smelting setup.
- Save file just before going back to base
- (14.9 MiB) Downloaded 35 times
- 200+ dead biters, helper bot at full hp
- Screenshot (30).png (7.89 MiB) Viewed 581 times
- about 200+ biters swarming around the helper bot.
- Screenshot (27).png (7.31 MiB) Viewed 581 times
- Screenshot (26).png (5.35 MiB) Viewed 581 times
- demo_17_1_8446_c.jpg (3 MiB) Viewed 581 times
- demo_17_1_8446_b.jpg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 581 times
- demo_17_1_8446_a.jpg (3.2 MiB) Viewed 581 times