[boskid][1.1.39] Crash placing modded powerpole/lamp: "Call to disconnect network that is not connected"

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
drmason13
Inserter
Inserter

[boskid][1.1.39] Crash placing modded powerpole/lamp: "Call to disconnect network that is not connected"

Post by drmason13 »

I'm in a Sandbox scenario map with this mod enabled: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LightedPolesPlus version 1.7.1, as well as power-grid-comb 1.1.0 and a number of other seemingly unrelated mods. I wasn't using the comb while experiencing the bug, though I had used it previously on one of the networks involved.

I have attached two log files, both from separate but similar crashes.

Situation was the same for both of them, after loading from autosave and playing as normal a crash occurred while placing and dragging the lighted substation or lighted big power pole (not 100% sure which sorry!). The crash causes the normal crash report popup, no need to restart the PC or anything.
I've also attached the save.

I think it could be related to joining electric networks, as that was what I was doing the first time: connecting a bunch of power poles to the south to the main "clump" of solar panels.
Attachments
_autosave2.zip
(4.24 MiB) Downloaded 143 times
factorio-current2.log
(12.76 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
factorio-current1.txt
(12.22 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

drmason13
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [1.1.39] Crash placing modded powerpole/lamp in electric grid

Post by drmason13 »

I have a theory of steps to reproduce.
The last time this happened I noticed that I was fast replacing a substation ghost with a lighted substation at a point which would join two separate power networks into one.

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Lou][1.1.39] Crash placing modded powerpole/lamp: "Call to disconnect network that is not connected"

Post by boskid »

I was unable to reproduce any issues here using 1.1.57. If you have a reliable reproduction i could take a look at it but at the same time i am aware that there were changes made for 1.2 that may already fix this issue without even knowing what it was.

Return to “Pending”