Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a loop of track and place a train on it.
2. Place a train stop on the loop and set its trains limit to 0.
3. Place a disconnected segment of train and place a second train stop on it.
4. Name this second train stop the same as the first, and set the trains limit to 1.
5. Schedule the train to go to the train stop on the loop.
6. Train will reserve the inaccessible stop and say "No path". This is good and should not be changed! I have a plan to use this status in a scheduling mod.
7. In the train schedule, the tooltip for the schedule entry says "Both stops are inaccessible from current position." This inaccurate, because only the reserved stop is inaccessible. I suggest it should instead be "Reserved stop is inaccessible from current position."