Separate pipes, hydraulic press, gates...

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Oleg
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Separate pipes, hydraulic press, gates...

Post by Oleg »

My ideas: separate pipes, hydraulic press, gates for sewer, bulldozer, geysers, railway -an addition, reassessment of the transport.

When plenty of designs with pipe appear the problems, because of that that they "cohere". This has bored. It Happens to to build all on greater territory, but afterwards problem with guard, or torture to place all aheap, but afterwards think where that is connected. The Second, sometimes happens to to take away the pipe, instead of that to her(its) overlay.

On photo, I show you stock. From the very beginning plays and on move of the development beside us remain the belongings which we already do not use or that from which nothing already be not done. The Blue colour is shown belongings which remain and lies "schlock" they are not used that with them to do? White are shown belongings "for instance" which in the future can become unnecessary. Offer to lead the hydraulic press, at conversion we shall get the half of the material. Besides, where you saw the plant without press.

We can build the wall, but us have no winch, as so?

Possible for instance do the sliding gates:

The Bulldozer. When build the railway of no power to hack the wood. Or clean the place for fort.

Offer the new variant a construction, possibility of the mining resource:

Offer the new variant a construction, possibility of the mining resource:
The Geysers. The place meet On card where plenty of whole, but no thereabouts water. The Solar batteries, motor on vapour(pair) and geyser. The Endless source "free" possibilities. But for geyser need other pumps, strong pipes, composition of water after all not idle time. To him possible to connect the steam engine.

6 and 7.
Factorio can become very qualitative product if in him will much trivialities and possibilities. want Speak to you about transport. Here is photo:

Say, as I can take the machine or train and place him(it) in pocket, when they more me in reek.. Yes, say you if so think that in play much whole what will not place. As that all much simply, you come on one place, develop there, but when resource no, collect all in one bag and go itself further. Such simplicity, does the play suitable, but having played much time interest disappears. I offer the following variants on the first stage - simply as idea:

1. The Train possible to collect in concrete box only, to which approach the railway, in that place and coaches.
2. The Line possible to put only mechanized by transport.
3. The Raw material is loaded only by technology and on different types coaches.

Such small complication will do the process of the play interesting. However to whom as, possible whomever like to go and place the road ahead of itself. Much sting if idea of the play is built on financial advantage. The Dear developers, wanted hear your opinion.
Last edited by Oleg on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:44 am, edited 8 times in total.

Turtle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: My ideas: separate pipes, hydraulic press, gates for sew

Post by Turtle »

Use Clean Pipes mod.

Turtle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Separate pipes, hydraulic press, gates...

Post by Turtle »

https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=6&t=3394
"1. One suggestion per post!
It is easy to write a subject like "I have some idea" and plug all your thoughts in it. It is more difficult, to part that into several posts. And the best would be to find already existing threads and just add your thoughts."

1. Clean Pipes mod like I suggested before you edited your post with a wall of text.
2. It's hard to understand what you're trying to say, but I think you want the Scrap Mod
3. Gates are in the works.
4. Use construction bots
5. DyTech
6, 7. It's late and I'm too tired to try to understand your jumbled up English.

DerivePi
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DerivePi »

Oleg wrote:
Say, as I can take the machine or train and place him(it) in pocket, when they more me in reek.. Yes, say you if so think that in play much whole what will not place. As that all much simply, you come on one place, develop there, but when resource no, collect all in one bag and go itself further. Such simplicity, does the play suitable, but having played much time interest disappears. I offer the following variants on the first stage - simply as idea:

1. The Train possible to collect in concrete box only, to which approach the railway, in that place and coaches.
3. The Raw material is loaded only by technology and on different types coaches.

Such small complication will do the process of the play interesting. However to whom as, possible whomever like to go and place the road ahead of itself. Much sting if idea of the play is built on financial advantage. The Dear developers, wanted hear your opinion.
Here is my idea for the "Hey is that a train in your pocket!" problem - https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=6&t=4529

Oleg
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Oleg »

A Part 2.

I do not know the english and to its idea add photo and video (there where this necessary) to me could understand.
If I want on card to lay the railway (do other way) I analyse get old road. This process very long.
Here is photo, in point 1 I gained the oil. On I attacked the enemies, has chosen other place, point 2.
Under photo video in which we see as long analyse the way and how quick his(its) build.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=14 ... 6297459993

The Following photo, point 1 my base, 2 and 3 points of the ways. Build their was easy having road, but go back long even though I shall arrive the train I must his(its) leave, but place the road and drive the train a head pain.

My idea technology for analysis of the road:

Is it Here shown what the rails put, similar principle possible to do and for analysis. More simply needs the coach but on him mechanical hand or manipulator which will collect the rails.want Hear your opinion.

MisterSpock
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by MisterSpock »

That looks great.

DerivePi wrote:
Oleg wrote:

Here is my idea for the "Hey is that a train in your pocket!" problem - https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=6&t=4529

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

What you want might be this: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =14&t=4287

PS: without your pics your posts won't be understandable, but as they are with pics/videos they are quite ok. :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Oleg
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Oleg »

Yes that I wanted see, not on such simple level truth. Beside me such question: -a modes, I want that change were carried in play as as a whole, without outside interference? I not want search for, swing, connect. After all that questions which I shall assign, I interest, on my glance is not deprived sense.
The Play to me much likes, even more I love her(it) and me to want that she was ideal.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Oleg, I really have problems to understand that. Is that from google translate? :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Oleg
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Oleg »

Hello. Questions and concerns. Here's a photo, tell me how to go train. Path A or path B?

Second photo:

In constructing the path В, I can no longer go on the way А? Why?
Why in the game there is no:

Image Image

Watch the video:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=14 ... 0545408363 Tell me why the main road, is no longer important, after work?

In the photo we really see the direction of ways:

But here:

Why so. Question: how to go train?

micomico
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by micomico »

If you are driving the train manually, you can steer it using the direction keys ('a' and 'd').

If the train is going automatically, it should choose the correct way by itself.

Oleg
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Oleg »

Tell me, why bother to do anything for the game, everything is fine. I say this, I respond differently. I do not understand ..(

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”