Logistic Barrier

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

TheBeardyMan
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Logistic Barrier

Post by TheBeardyMan »

The "Logistic Barrier" would be a crafted ground tile that logistic robots will not cross, and a sufficiently long line of them would effectively divide a logistic network into two logistic networks when roboports on opposite sides of the line are close enough to be a single logistic network.

This would be useful in situations where you have an area with very high logistic robot activity and a high roboport density to meet the robots' recharging needs close to an area with much lower logistic robot activity and lower roboport density, and you don't want those areas to borrow each other's robots.

Suggested recipe: 1 Hazard Concrete + 1 Green Circuit

terror_gnom
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Logistic Barrier

Post by terror_gnom »

Yes! I´m totaly in favor of this suggestion :)
But in my opinion it doesnt need to be something crafted, something like a "network deconstruction planer" would do the job too :)

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Hm.
I added this to viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18093 Roboport/Logistic Network/Robot enhancements -> below Logistic Network extension
There are in my option much better ideas, that achieve the same and have not the ugly side-effects of this one.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Harkonnen604
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Harkonnen604 »

Well, this can be achieved by shifting boundary roboports 1 tile aside. You can also drop hazard line in separating green area if you like :)

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”