Code: Select all
Notice Cannot join. The following mod script files are not identical between you and the server: mod-PickerPipeTools
1. Do a clean install of Factorio 17.53
2. Connect to my server
3. Let it update my mods (Steam OR zip install (zip install is to another, separate folder from the server's))
4. Game reboots and connects but fails because server settings(?) need updating. I click "Yes*" and let it do that.
5. Game updates settings, relaunches and I can play. Yay!
6. Quit out of the server but leave the game running.
7. Try and rejoin my server via IP
8. Get the Notice message above.
Now, the fix is to go to the server's mod folder and copy and paste it over the one I have. But I have to do this... 50% of the time? It's very annoying. It's always this same mod, too. Also, if my client's version is different, shouldn't it try and resync the mod?