2 small bugs

Things that has been reported already before.
irplank
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

2 small bugs

Post by irplank »

Hi guys, i've never actively reported a bug in a game so i'm not sure how to go about this, nor am i sure these are even worth fixing currently with how much other stuff your small team has to deal with.
But i figured since i've fallen prey to this horrendously addictive game, i might as well mention what i've noticed.

I have only played the tutorial and then straight to freeplay, recently though i found the sandbox option, best mode so far.

When you press "E" to bring up the inventory and purchase menu i have noticed that only in sandbox mode (of the 3 modes i've played), the counter that shows the quantity of a particular item you may purchase gets stuck, say for instance i can build 5 inserters and i click or right click, the number displayed stays the same until i close and reopen the menu, not a huge issue but one nonetheless.

Second one i found that may or may not be a bug at all was the sound played by multiple stone burners and burner miners seems to overlap in a very slight but bizarre way, almost like you can hear a shuddering from the different noises having started at different intervals, not necessarily a bug but it was noticeable.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: 2 small bugs

Post by Loewchen »

irplank
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: 2 small bugs

Post by irplank »

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52645

i hope this is how i am supposed to go about it