We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:06 pm
mmmPI wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:42 am
Ever hear of the : eufaj nemtsov report ?
And after that I am accused of posting the same information several times.
Where did you see talk about the EUFAJ report before you said that ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... is_Nemtsov
He died hours after appealing to the public to support a march against Russia's war in Ukraine.[10] Nemtsov's Ukrainian partner Anna Duritskaya survived the attack as its sole eyewitness.[11]

The assassination was met with worldwide condemnation and concern for the situation of the Russian opposition. Russian authorities also condemned the murder and vowed to conduct a thorough investigation.
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:26 am
He died hours after appealing to the public to support a march against Russia's war in Ukraine.[10] Nemtsov's Ukrainian partner Anna Duritskaya survived the attack as its sole eyewitness.[11]
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:19 pm

The assassination was met with worldwide condemnation and concern for the situation of the Russian opposition. Russian authorities also condemned the murder and vowed to conduct a thorough investigation.
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:26 am
Nothing there is about the REPORT he wrote that talk about the reason of the initial War in dombass

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:16 pm
Knowing the famous opponent Boris Nemtsov was assassinated , is not the same as knowing he wrote a full book explaining his political opinion as an opposition leader in Russia.

I can tell you about the content of the report, i read it, do you want to inform yourself ?
Boris Nemtsov was a politician who would have coped very well with the European Union in a common tradition of values, of liberal views, respect of human rights and the rule of law. He was shot just shortly before publishing a report on the Russian involvement in the Ukraine conflict.
from European Union Foreign Journal website

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:21 pm
Knowing the famous opponent Boris Nemtsov was assassinated , is not the same as knowing he wrote a full book explaining his political opinion as an opposition leader in Russia.

I can tell you about the content of the report, i read it, do you want to inform yourself ?
You want to surprise me with the fact that the opposition criticizes the authorities?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:26 pm
Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:21 pm

You want to surprise me with the fact that the opposition criticizes the authorities?
No it's not surprising given the actual leadership, that's the role of the opposition, but the critics are not the same coming from Navalny, the Communist Party, or someone like Boris Nemtsov, who got assassinated. Is that something common to opposition leader ? You don't find that surprising he got assassinated before publishing a report prooving involvent of Russia armed forced in 2014, which was later confirmed by Vladimir Putin himself ?

EDIT : Did you heard of it already or not ? that's a question you quoted, maybe you can answer it ? like yes i know it, or no i never heard of it ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:29 pm

No it's not surprising given the actual leadership, that's the role of the opposition, but the critics are not the same coming from Navalny, the Communist Party, or someone like Boris Nemtsov, who got assassinated. Is that something common to opposition leader ? You don't find that surprising he got assassinated before publishing a report prooving involvent of Russia armed forced in 2014, which was later confirmed by Vladimir Putin himself ?
In Russia, people from the military are in power. And I was surprised that Navalny lasted so long after Nemtsov was eliminated.
Nemtsov was a politician. Navalny worked directly with people. both are too dangerous for power.

The rest of the opposition is puppets. They exist until they go nowhere

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:35 pm
In Russia, people from the military are in power. And I was surprised that Navalny lasted so long after Nemtsov was eliminated.
I'm not full of hate i hope you believe me
Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:47 am
enterisys wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:25 am
Exclusive: Facebook temporarily allows posts on Ukraine war calling for violence against invading Russians or Putin's death
oh wow, i thought it was twitter the place for hate and that facebook war more about the self-love

i think this is an example of situation where i would use the ability to choose to self-censor, there is the choice that is offered to call for violence or death but one can call for peace still !

I just hate wars and i'm interested into understanding why it happened, i think the Nemtsov's report is a good thing to know, to read, because it shows russian sources that doesn't make you think bad about them. Sure he critize Putin, and the war, but he is Russian, it gives a better view on the Russian people than the propaganda that tries to show them all supporting the war.

Knowing that there are people in Russia still lighting his memorial, even one person dying protecting a memorial, is important i think, those people are suffering today.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:04 am
And now "point y" has turned its back on you. You may remember the conversation about Donetsk. now the upper stage of the rocket is located on the Ukrainian side.
My previous opinion. the booster falls where it wants and its position does not indicate anything at all.

About the fact that this target of this rocket was a train:
read first for what purposes cluster munitions are used.
There was one target for this rocket: living people.
You also had F in geography?
There are russian occupied territories south (Donetsk) and southwest (Mariupol) within reach of tochka.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:27 am
It was said many times on the forum: why do Ukrainians need to kill Ukrainians.

Probably the quality of education is really terrible now if people don't know the meaning of "civil war"
Yes lets talk about more fakes:
Literacy > Total population 99.7% 2003 4th out of 161
At the same time, you can read about the division of Ukraine into Western Ukrainians and Eastern Ukrainians.
Fake, Ukraine is divided only on russian TV
After the withdrawal of the Russian army from Kyiv, now western Ukraine is fighting on the territory of eastern Ukraine with Ukrainians from the DPR and LPR and the Russian army
Another fake
Not exactly a "good will withdrawal"

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

now western Ukraine is fighting on the territory of eastern Ukraine with Ukrainians from the DPR and LPR and the Russian army
Another fake
Then why so called "Ukrainians from the dpr and lpr and the russian army" drop russian passport, russian rubles, russian AK and uniform when they die, and speak that they are from rostov or murmansk when they get captured?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:57 pm
Another fake
Then why so called "Ukrainians from the dpr and lpr and the russian army" drop russian passport, russian rubles, russian AK and uniform when they die, and speak that they are from rostov or murmansk when they get captured?
For the same reason that passports of all countries of the world are drop out of the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

And of course you can tell where all the men from the DPR and LPR have gone

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

now western Ukraine is fighting on the territory of eastern Ukraine with Ukrainians from the DPR and LPR and the Russian army
Another fake
It's hard to be Ukrainian when you have to deny what the whole world says.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas
Attachments
Screenshot_20220409_161444.jpg
Screenshot_20220409_161444.jpg (760.17 KiB) Viewed 1933 times

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:11 pm
Another fake
For the same reason that passports of all countries of the world are drop out of the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

No it just tells where they immigrated from haha.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:20 pm
Another fake

glad to have amused you. Let's keep silent about the information from Wikipedia? as not Ukrainian friendly?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:17 pm
Another fake

Yes thank you - russian armed forces.
Also only UA on UA side, you good?
Last edited by enterisys on Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:22 pm
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:20 pm
Another fake

glad to have amused you. Let's keep silent about the information from Wikipedia? as not Ukrainian friendly?
Why because you bots dont have access to edit it or smth? Not a good look

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:50 pm

Fake, Ukraine is divided only on russian TV
I had a better opinion of the Ukrainians. Select an actor from the serial, who was chosen as the president in the serial right befor present election on Ukraine. I haven't laughed in such a long time. But in general, the United States knows how to appoint the right presidents, and they love actors in goverment when they need a talking puppet.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:22 pm
What is the WAGNER group ? on this wikipage ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:23 pm
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:17 pm
Another fake

Yes thank you - russian armed forces.
Also only UA on UA side, you good?
No one country will officially go there. Only supplies of weapons. War to the last Ukrainian.

Return to β€œNews”