We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Overlord218 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:23 pm
enterisys wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:20 pm
Overlord218 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:18 pm
enterisys wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:16 pm
Overlord218 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:14 pm

[Non English part removed by Koub] Please at least write in English, this is an English forum.
[Non English part removed by Koub] Please at least write in English, this is an English forum.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0 ... A%D1%81%29
http://nashi-avto.ru/ru/bzkt/s/%D0%B1%D ... -5921.html

Overlord218
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Overlord218 »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:28 pm
Overlord218 wrote:
enterisys wrote:
Overlord218 wrote:
enterisys wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:16 pm

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0 ... A%D1%81%29

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Overlord218 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:30 pm
enterisys wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:28 pm
Overlord218 wrote:
enterisys wrote:
Overlord218 wrote:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0 ... BA%D0%B5%D[Non English part removed by Koub] Please at least write in English, this is an English forum.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Overlord218 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:00 pm
https://youtu.be/v6lgO7gAaGw
russian military explains how this was Ukrainian Tochka U.
As usual I have a question:
How can you rely on expert with F in Geometry

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Overlord218 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:58 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:53 pm
Overlord218 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:49 pm
And now go and read this:
https://ura.news/news/1052544391
Considering that Russia has lied multiple times (from “it’s only a training exercise” to their stated purposes of the invasion) and the laws they’ve recently passed concerning talk that goes against the government’s narrative, you’re gonna have to provide non-ru sources.

>you’re gonna have to provide non-ru sources+
Can you guarantee that your proofs aren't anti Russian? (Biased i mean)
As you can see, we both can't proof reliability of our sources
Well, for starters, Russian sources have already lost a lot of credibility for the very reasons I've already stated. The sources I rely on are not afflicted by such things. Further, when there are many of them, all independently researching and verifying their sources and stories, all coming to the same conclusions... yeah, I trust them much more than RU sources.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thanks to kadyrovets swine for supplying RPG-18 to Mariupol defenders.

Followup corpse looting skipped for obvious reasons.

We need urgent djmix analysis of Mariupol situation and when nazi will be cleared from this beautiful soviet city.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

https://bykvu.com/eng/bukvy/how-to-leav ... hes-in-rf/
One of the most popular trends is the search ‘How to leave Russia’ with a sharp peak starting in the end of February – beginning of March. This search is especially relevant for the residents of Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Multiple articles out there on this.

https://newsbulletin247.com/technology/58394.html
https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/30/europe/r ... index.html
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Did some moderation here. People bullshitting each other is fine, but at least do it in English, this is an English forum.
Below this post, any arguing in non English language without providing at least an English translation will get a one week ban.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

quineotio
Inserter
Inserter

Post by quineotio »

You guys are still arguing? You realize that there is massive propaganda on both sides, right? We will never know what's actually going on.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

quineotio wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:48 am
You guys are still arguing? You realize that there is massive propaganda on both sides, right? We will never know what's actually going on.
What are the "sides" ? according to you

Do you think there is a war going on ? some people tried to deny that.

Imagine if you have a group of person saying the earth is a sphere, and a bunch of others saying the earth is flat. Then it is impossible to know the truth because there are 2 sides with very very convinced people ?

Edit : i don't know why there exist so many history book, i mean in the past people used to lie a lot, obviously book about history can't be true since it is impossible to know what happened back then during wars.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:35 pm
russian military explains how this was Ukrainian Tochka U.
As usual I have a question:
How can you rely on expert with F in Geometry
[/quote]

And now "point y" has turned its back on you. You may remember the conversation about Donetsk. now the upper stage of the rocket is located on the Ukrainian side.
My previous opinion. the booster falls where it wants and its position does not indicate anything at all.

About the fact that this target of this rocket was a train:
read first for what purposes cluster munitions are used.
There was one target for this rocket: living people.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

quineotio wrote:
You are very right, the one who wins will write the history book.
In fact, everyone lies: Putin, Zelinsky, Europe, the USA. And the purpose of this, the global influence that the US began to lose with the rise of China. And the price is thousands of human lives and destinies.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:08 am
quineotio wrote:
You are very right, the one who wins will write the history book.
In fact, everyone lies: Putin, Zelinsky, Europe, the USA. And the purpose of this, the global influence that the US began to lose with the rise of China. And the price is thousands of human lives and destinies.
This is the first post of djmixxx on this forum :

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm
There are Nazis in many countries and only in a few they are supported by the state. Not in all.

I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.

Over these 8 years, Ukraine only worsens the situation by starting a forced de-Russification of its Russian-speaking population. The concept of small nationalities was also removed from circulation.

How many steps left for :
"ETHNIC CLEANSING AND GENOCIDE IN THE BALKANS"

Europe helped a lot to BALKANS?

Just sit and wait?

I personally do not support war in any form. And I do not support the Soviet Union version 2, which is now being built in Russia. But I wouldn't want to just sit and wait in the land where I was born and raised.

Sorry for English, a lot of Google translate.
Game are great, first game which I am byued official.

I am not live in Russia or Ukraine. Have friend which migrate from Lugansk couple years ago to Russia with only 2 bags.

Feel free to notice the person who keep changing version, is inconsistent, is dishonnest and can't be argued with because he keeps changing its stance when faced with facts.

In case you still have a doubt :
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
And this is the problem of Ukraine, in order received normal help , she must declare war on Russia, but then Ukraine will be the aggressor.

Also when logged in and clicking on djmixxx profile it is easy to see that all his post are on this particular thread for which he registered given the time and date of registration and the first post.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

It was said many times on the forum: why do Ukrainians need to kill Ukrainians.

Probably the quality of education is really terrible now if people don't know the meaning of "civil war"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war
A civil war[a] is a war between organized groups within the same state (or country). The aim of one side may be to take control of the country or a region, to achieve independence for a region, or to change government policies.

At the same time, you can read about the division of Ukraine into Western Ukrainians and Eastern Ukrainians.

https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/p ... nolly.aspx

After the withdrawal of the Russian army from Kyiv, now western Ukraine is fighting on the territory of eastern Ukraine with Ukrainians from the DPR and LPR and the Russian army

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:52 pm
I think soon we will see the battle for Kyiv.
Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:27 am
After the withdrawal of the Russian army from Kyiv, now western Ukraine is fighting on the territory of eastern Ukraine with Ukrainians from the DPR and LPR and the Russian army
There are many things that djmixx said that are complete bullshit, or that are not possible to make sense, and others that are here just to mask the fact that he registered only to try and manipulate opinion as he explained earlier :
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:32 am
I will post information related to Ukraine. Maybe she's one-sided.
I try not to take information from official Russian sources.

All your objections: I manipulate opinion. Yes, even if so. I only stir what angered me.
I am not forbidding you to post anything. As long as you only blame me.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Ever hear of the : eufaj nemtsov report ?
https://libertas-institut.com/wp-conten ... 150521.pdf

This is a 102 pages report translated from Russian by journalists when the author Boris Nemtsov was killed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... is_Nemtsov
He died hours after appealing to the public to support a march against Russia's war in Ukraine.[10] Nemtsov's Ukrainian partner Anna Duritskaya survived the attack as its sole eyewitness.[11]

The assassination was met with worldwide condemnation and concern for the situation of the Russian opposition. Russian authorities also condemned the murder and vowed to conduct a thorough investigation.
There are 11 Chapters which are titled in english as follow :

Chapters:

Why Putin needs this war
Lies and propaganda
How they took Crimea
The Russian military in the east of Ukraine
Volunteers or mercenaries?
Cargo 200
Vladimir Putin's Army Depot
Who shot down the Boeing
Who rules the Donbas
The humanitarian disaster
What does the war with Ukraine cost?

This was published after the war in dombass that followed the annexion of Crimea in 2014. It was published after the author was assassinated.

If you don't trust my PDF link you can look for yourself the EUFAJ Nemtsov report. It's available when there is no censorship against it.
Nemtsov was once the man many thought would succeed Boris Yeltsin until Vladimir Putin was appointed acting president in December 1999. He became a thorn in the Kremlin’s side over the subsequent decade. He advocated international sanctions against Russia’s political leadership. He opposed the annexation of Crimea and demanded an independent investigation into the downing of Malaysian flight MH17 over eastern Ukraine.

In the years immediately preceding his death, Nemtsov was one of Putin’s fiercest critics — and among the most prominent.

For 10 months, the opposition figure was tailed by members of the FSB’s Second Service. These agents stopped following him just one trip prior to Nemtsov’s execution by pistol in Moscow on 27 February 2015.
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2022/03 ... 15-murder/

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:42 am
And after that I am accused of posting the same information several times.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:06 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:42 am
And after that I am accused of posting the same information several times.
Could you show me where i did post about the EUFAJ report already ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:33 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:52 pm
I think soon we will see the battle for Kyiv.
There are many things that djmixx said that are complete bullshit, or that are not possible to make sense, and others that are here just to mask the fact that he registered only to try and manipulate opinion as he explained earlier .
Can't understand the difference between "opinion" and "reality"?
A smear campaign is an intentional, premeditated effort to undermine an individual's or group's reputation, credibility, and character.
Smear campaigns are considered by many to be a low, disingenuous form of discourse; they have been identified as a common weapon of psychopaths,borderlines, and narcissists.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

I'm going to give you the same answer than the last time you copy pasted aggressively this :
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:15 am
So it is a smear campaign only if we talk about unverifiable rumours. It is not smear if you can provide the evidence under the form of quotation that someone like djmixxx posted ALL his post on this particular thread.

He registered for it, this is verifiable by clicking on his profile the date and time of registration is just before the first post he did, which was on this topic like all the others.

He decided to switch topic because he has an agenda, he was arguing about the steel prices and then switch to war crime, he started to talk about ethnic cleansing (first post), and along the way mention bioweapon (first week) , and also every single talking point of the kremlin. ( including blaming the red cross for being pro-ukraine and a week later pro-russian ).

This is not coherent narrative because it mixes several ones that are not supposed to be adressed to the same group of person.

For example the war crime should get trialed, why bringing quote of biden here if not to talk about USA ? there is an argument that doesn't need to involve the USA to say war criminal like Putin should be trialed, but then there is no possible defense except well trying to target someone else, to try and mirror the blame. Which is what djmixx has been doing repeatdly.

Here is a quote saying he decided to purposedly post links to try and manipulate opinion :
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:32 am
I will post information related to Ukraine. Maybe she's one-sided.
I try not to take information from official Russian sources.

All your objections: I manipulate opinion. Yes, even if so. I only stir what angered me.
I am not forbidding you to post anything. As long as you only blame me.
Djmixxx also posted video of propaganda and call to murder, but then edited his post but not quite fast enough for me to have opened the links :
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:24 pm
Wrong post

This is a text that he already tried to burried :
mmmPI wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:55 am
I agree, the topic is serious, sad is euphism. I disagree with the forum thread being a joke, i think it's more a garbage where nothing is funny or supposed to be funny, it's like a wasted opportunity, something that could have been/ could be, and instead is not.

[...]

Another narrative could be "some people are paid to post bullshit repeatdly in order to contaminate all open places of discussion and turning it into what you have described". Then the reasonnable individuals are left with no choice other than to enter an information bubble to avoid those aggressive disinformation. Since all public-open discussion are suscpetible to those flood/spam people have to register into circles that dismiss newcomers. It forces people to leave anonymity to enter those group, and expose them to repression or surveillance. Or it attract them to propaganda/brainwashing/self-declared-genius-guru circles. It ruins the ability for everyone to interact with everyone else, effectively attacking a certain vision of the world, ideologically and on purposes.

Another detrimental consequences that i see of this desinformation by flood/spam of low quality copy paste is that it challenges the ability of human beings working to provide such public-open discussion space. How do you deal with that without denying your own principle of free speech is a difficult question, any measures is felt like a balance, a trade-off between more of moderation, or not. The very fact of aggressively copy pasting trash content to flood channel of communication/media i see as putting pressure volutarily to make your "opponent" do mistakes.

In this regard i think opening the thread was a risky stand, but it yields good results, i don't think anyone read this while trying to inform oneself. This is factorio forum. One cannot miss that there exist in the world people supporting Ukraine, no matter how deep you are in your information bubble. I also think that's why it's getting targeted because there is a russian audience to factorio and that's the main target audience of the flood. There is to me hardly any reason to go in a thread called "we support ukraine" to post content that is not aligned with the title, REPEATDLY, that's not the same as people coming by.

Interestingly though, when you come to the thread and it look like there is a heaten debate, it becomes "natural" to pick you side, and use your "free speech" to voice it. It doesn't seem logical anymore to just post your support to russia in a forum that took a pro-russian stance. This de-facto situation where even a moderator consider it's just a bunch of people trying to outshout each other is enough to justify the pause in the flooding because it means the objective is achieved imo.

Given the tool available it's a challenge to appeal to the reason of people and not their feeling or emotion, so that they realize how propaganda work.

Return to “News”