- Fixed that player building reach limit was applied also for ghost building. (94394)
- Fixed crash related to building out of radar reach. (94399)
- Fixed build by dragging of underground belt/pipes when starting to drag on existing piece. (94391)
- Fixed a corner case of power pole drag building related to powering all encountered entities. (94406)
- Fixed LuaEntity::remove_fluid failing due to bad temperature related float/double comparison.
- Fixed belt traversing related to using ghost building over real belts to create upgrade order to change direction.
- Smart belt building respects existing underground belts. (94356)
- Fixed crash when trying to create explosion whose source entity or position can not be determined. (94388)
- Fixed that the game could not delete files on exFat partition. (94387)
- Fixed too verbose error message when overbuilding the same entity ghost. (94384)
- Fixed OpenGL crash when simulation widget is destroyed from the update thread. (94464)
Information about releases and roadmap.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Thanks for resolving this quickly !
It made me go back to 1.1.8 due to this game-breaking error (fortunately my saves were still in 1.1.8 version), but just one day later it's already resolved ! Awesome !