Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:40 pm
- Restored ore placement to match that of 0.17.50 (72487)
- Optimized synchronization time of blueprint library to a new game map. (73166)
- Fixed glitch in pollution cloud overlay rendering. (73151)
- Fixed joining multiplayer through Steam Friends would not work sometimes. (70481)
- Fixed rail signal consistency for a very special corner case. (73162)
- Fixed that the Linux server's standard input could get closed under some circumstances. (73106)
- Fixed crash when enabling blueprint library cloud sync when local blueprint library did not exist. (73197)
- Fixed that trains couldn't be rotated while in the map editor. (73215)
- Fixed that LuaGameScript::ban_player() only worked with real players. (73223)
- Fixed that the changelog GUI could have unnecessary scroll bars. (73249)
- Fixed that hiding the search bar didn't unfocus it, so it was still possible to write to the invisible search bar. (73251)
- Fixed wrong signal placeability in some specific cases. (73245)
- Fixed that the entity tooltip would flicker in some cases related to the tooltip delay. (72942)
- Fixed a crash when opening assembling machines with fixed_recipe set in the latency state. (73297)
- Added a prototype property for hiding recipes from the player crafting GUI.
- Renamed spot noise argument 'minimum_candidate_point_spacing' to 'suggested_minimum_candidate_point_spacing'
- Added base_productivity to assembling machines, mining drill, and lab prototypes.
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::base_productivity read.
- Added optional "ignore_characters" to LuaSurface::clear().
- Added on_gui_confirmed event.
- Added LuaGuiElement::numeric, allow_decimal, allow_negative, is_password, lose_focus_on_confirm, clear_and_focus_on_right_click read/write.