This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
- Fast Inserter
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:01 pm
Low power usage devices can show incorrectly in the Electric Network Info consumption list. For an entity with 1KW it shows 999W.
Steps to reproduce in vanilla 0.16.51:
- Start a new sandbox game
- Place a solar panel, a power pole and a decider combinator all together
- Open the Electrical Network Info GUI by clicking on the power pole.
- Wait for the consumption graph of the combinator to fill the time span (default 5seconds)
- Under the consumption list rather than say 1KW or 1000W it has 999W listed.
- The 1 Minute consumption is correct in this example.
If you create a modded entity with a lower power usage of 100W then both the 5 seconds and 1 minute lists are wrong in this way.
- eletric usage bug.zip
- Example save
- (1.9 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 9261
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:23 am
Thanks for the report. This is fixed for 0.17.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]