I share it here if someone want to use it.
I use the great Mod Logistic Train Network (LTN) and all Stations in the Blueprints are built around it.
I was inspired by the Chunked-aligned Railway-System from quinor.
Required Versions for Station-Blueprints (Railway-Blueprints should work in any Vanilla Version):
- Factorio: 0.15.18+
- Logistic Train Network: 1.3+
- 1.6.2: Universal-Provider -> fixed disconnected circuit cable on third waggon
- 1.6.1: BugFix: UraniumOre-Outpost, sulfuric acid resupply-threshold changed from 5k to 20k to prevent half empty trains
- 1.6: Depot-Changes:
- 2-Stack Inserter for faster unload of remains in waggons
- Moved Inserters and electric poles to make room for an optional Roboport
- Added constant combinator to fast-change the fuel
Re-Worked Mining and UraniumOre Outposts: reduced combinator-count (Outposts where missing in 1.5 update)
- 1.5: Re-Worked all Stations and reduced the Combinator-Count, making the Stations simplier and more robust.
Removed the inbuilt 4-Belt Balancer on the Bulk-Stations as a 8 Belt-Balancer at the end was required anyway.
At the freed space all In- and Outgoing Belts are tight together now,makes it easier to attach a belt balancer. Required 8 Belt-Balancers are included in the book now.
Universal Requester and Provider have more Chests now and a higher throughput
Added 3 Stations for Load/Unload at Red/Blue Belts in a straight Railway line for Items which are needed in smaller quantities.
Added Liquid-Loading Station for 1 Wagon
Added 3 Liquid Unloading Stations for 3 Liquids in a straight Railway line
Added Liquid Outpost Station on a Straight Line
Removed Nixie Tubes from Blueprints, added a combinator with Green/Red Color Output which can be used to hover over and see fill-level or attach lamps.
Bulk Provider Stations now use the "Locked Slots per Wagon" Signal to Block 2 Slots so Inserters don't have an items when train is leaving.
Reduced Request-Amount at Request-Stations to leave always 2 Slots per Chest free so all Trains can always unload fully
- 1.4: Added Uranium Outpost Station
Added Liquid Loading Station for only 1 Waggon for Small Quantities (i.e. Light Oil for Perimeter Walls, acid sulfur for Mining)
Fixed Re-Supply Bug at Outpost Stations
Added Cables to every Nixie Tube Sign to allow proper Rotating
Added Short Station Exit Modules
Added Railway-Version with Red/Green Wires Connection (Overlapping Power-Poles)
Changed Liquid Loading to leave Train correctly and not pump until train is full if Delivery Size is less than full
Edited "Station Module" Graphics to explain the new Station Parts better
Fixed Bug (Negative Request-Threshold on Fluid-Unload Station)
- 1.3: Compatible with Factorio 0.15.18 and LTN 1.3.x
Added Chunk-aligned Cross
Add Universal Stations and Mine-Outpost
Replaced Lamps in Stations for Fill-Level with Nixie Tubes
- 1.1: Re-Worked the Curve, Straight and T-Junction Parts. T-Junction now with better Throughput (see Post below)
Railway ModulesThe benefit of building chunk-aligned is that you can start building from any place on the map and the Railways always fit when they meet.
To place the railway-parts in the correct chunk it is very helpful to display the tile-grid.
Hit F4 and enable "show-tile-grid" either in the tab "always" (but that is a bit nasty) or in the tab "basic". In "basic" disable all other checked infos.
Now you can hit F5 and show/hide the grid when you build railways
The Railway Module Parts are
Railway-Modules Cross (inside Red lines, the other Parts are there to show its Chunk-Aligned and fits)I changed the straight rail and T-Junction so that is easily possible to extend an existing Rail by pasting a T-Junction blueprint over it... it fits now.
- Straight Line
- High Throughput Cross (from 4-way intersection testing: Throughput and deadlocks), Adjusted to be Chunk-Aligned
- Chunk-Aligned Cross
- Save Railway-Crossing
You can paste Curve, T-Junction, Straight and Crossing and extend an existing Railway easilyPasting Parts over each otherIf you want use this Blueprint-Book... here is it (I separated the Railway-Parts and the Stations for easier Building)Railway-Blueprint Book v1.3This Version of the Railway-Parts have Red/Green Wires on overlapping Power-Poles to automatically connect on blueprinting It is also available at factorioprints.com (btw: great site to search for blueprints )
LTN-StationsI designed LTN-Stations for <LCCCC<L Trains (Both Locomotives facing the same Direction)
The Station Module Parts are (all Parts fit together and can plugged to make a modular Station):
Station-EntryExitThe Loading/Unloading Station must placed that a train have to travel first through the Waiting Bay to Reach the Station this Way (it is also an example to show the different Module Parts working together):Station-Modules
- Station Entry / Exit
- Loading Station for Bulk-Items in 4 Variations: Red/Blue-Belt, Loading Facing Forward, Loading Facing Backwards
- Unloading Station for Bulk-Items in 4 Variations: Red/Blue-Belt, Loading Facing Forward, Loading Facing Backwards
- Liquid Loading for 4 Wagon and 1 Wagon (for acid sulfur and light oil etc.) Stations
- Liquid Unloading Station
- Wating Bays
Player Station(removed from Version 1.4 as a Player can go to any Station without worrying the train is loaded with bulk stuff)
- LTN Depot
The following Stations are for Remote-Mining Outposts on a Straight offshoot Railway Section:
- Universal Item Station Load / Unload (Load/Unload Multiple Items at the same Station)
- Mine-Outpost Station with automatic Re-Supply (Ammo,Repair-Kit, Bots etc.)
- Uranium Mine-Outpost Station with automatic Re-Supply (Ammo,Repair-Kit, Bots etc.) and acid sulfur Re-Supply
The Stations are designed for high throughput Bulk-Goods with 8 Stacking Insertes for each Wagon.
The Buffer Chests are loaded balanced with MadZuri's Balanced Loader Circuit. I tried the same for the Liquid Handling and added some circuit controlled pumps to fill/empty the tanks balanced.
To assure that the Buffer chests are unloaded/loaded balanced a 4 Belt Balancer for each Side is integrated in the design. I think this will be changed in future Versions, because a 8to8 Balancer must set before the TrainStation anyway...
Since I use the LTN Mod and the Stations are designed around it I use some circuit Logic to make it easier to use, for more Details read the Topics on the LTN-Mod Page.
To Set up a Requesting Station (Unload) after Building via Blueprint you must set the LTN-Parameter:
- Item Type to Request (Replace X-Placeholder-Signal with Item-Signal (any Amount) )
- Stack Size of Item (negative S-Signal) (used by combinators to calculate Request-Size and Buffer-Fill-Level (with Lamps))
- Train-Limit, Pre-Set to 2 -> you need 1 Waiting Bay for each Train-Limit beyond 1 (i.e. Train-Limit 3 -> 2 Wating Bays for Station in Waiting-Bay Stacker) for each Station in Stack! (Don't forget to add one extra Waiting-Bay for Exit-Trains if you use no Short-Exit, else it could cause Deadlocks)
The other purpose is that the Station loads only the Requested Delivery-Size on the train.
I used the perfect Design by Optera from his LTN Demo Map with universal Fuel-Loading.
The Depot has the same length as the Stations -> the Station Entry/Exit Module can be used for the Depot too as shown in this example:
(Don't forget to give all Depot-Stations the same name!)
- working Depot with Fuel-Re-Supply and Trash-Provider
- Smelter - Unloading (Iron Ore)
- Mine-Outposts (Iron Ore)
- Uranium Ore-Outpost with attacking biters nearby (showcase sulfuric acid and ammo etc. re-supply)
- Universal Mall-Station
You need the Creative Mode Mod for the TestMap.
LTN Station Blueprints with all Stations and Entry/Exit Railway Parts: It is also available at factorioprints.com now.