Smart Train Deliveries with Combinator Magick [0.13/0.14]

This board is to show, discuss and archive useful combinator- and logic-creations.
Smart triggering, counters and sensors, useful circuitry, switching as an art :), computers.
Please provide if possible always a blueprint of your creation.
doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Smart dynamic train deliveries with combinator Magick [0.13]

Post by doxsroxs »

Hmm, I fiddled a bit with it but cant make it output a large number with only one combinator... Any ideas?

This version only outputs station #1, so avoids the enumeration in the logic when powered and not yet in smart trains schedule.
However, it will request stuff to station #1 if you connect it to the bus before you add it to smart trains schedule.

Would be better to totally disable it somehow. I thought about nullifying the request ability, but it all requires multiple combinators.
Though to be honest Id rather have more combinators and less risk for errors, so might go that route unless you have a really good idea for how to do it with only one?

Code: Select all

Wrong blueprint, fixing and uploading...
Edit, seems I cannot export blueprints, Foreman just keeps exporting the same blueprint. Incidentally its not the one Im trying to export...
Edit 2, my Foreman mod is broken, or I dont know how it works... (even though I have used it lots before, if only blueprint string mod was updated...)

Edit 3
Ill just describe it instead, combinator checks for zero stn output, if zero, output stn #1 on green wire. Will not cause loop since its connected to stn box via red wire and will thus not see its own signal.
Send train to station ID using combinator signal is a long overdue feature!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74663

siggboy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by siggboy »

You cannot output a constant from a decider, you'd need another combinator and then multiply. So it's probably the smallest possible solution to use two combinators (one decider, one arithmetic).

As you can see, the circuits grow quickly if you try to make things clean :). Of course there's nothing wrong with making it bigger if you don't mind, it's just that I don't want to make an "official" release with those additions, because I'm quite happy with how small it is right now.

In any case, I don't recommend to connect the outpost before you have added it to the train line and it has been assigned a station number.

I also don't really see a problem with this, because you always have to explicitely connect the red wire to the station, it's not something that can happen by accident.

There's another way: you can connect a constant combinator to the train station that outputs an arbitrary (large) station number. But then you have to remember to remove/disable this combinator before you connect the station. If you forget to do that you have problems. I did have such a combinator in an early version of my blueprints, and I did not include it because it causes more potential problems than it solves.

You can also simply not use the automatically assigned station number at all -- that's the situation from 0.12 when SmartTrains did not have the possibility to output the station number. It was necessary to look it up and set it manually. The current situation is much better, believe me :).
Is your railroad worrying you? Doctor T-Junction recommends: Smart, dynamic train deliveries with combinator Magick

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

siggboy wrote:It's not something that can happen by accident
I disagree on this one! Plenty of mistakes have been done when setting up stations :lol:
I think Ill add a few combinators to make the stations a bit more robust and reduce the chance of errors even if they are caused by user mistakes. Also remember Im playing a multiplayer game and Im not alone in messing with the stations.

If I have the time Ill upgrade the station blueprint to be inert and output a red status on one of the lamps if not set up the right way. Would be cool if you can check if the solution is good later :)

This is driven by the same reasoning where I install filters on all requesters, simply less of a mess to clean up if when something goes wrong :D

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

This also gave me an idea regarding the provider stations.
How about adding a check to ensure inserters at provider stations are only active when a match has been made for delivery.
That way they wont start to load resources into any train arriving.
Could be handled via a counter just like we have today for the provider stations so they are once again disabled when the train is full.

siggboy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by siggboy »

doxsroxs wrote:How about adding a check to ensure inserters at provider stations are only active when a match has been made for delivery.
Could be handled via a counter just like we have today for the provider stations so they are once again disabled when the train is full.
Yes, I have done that for some of my stations, it's a good safeguard.

The "multiprovider" is just an extension of that idea: you add a little circuit that turns off the filter inserters when the specified amount has been loaded. That's why we subtract "144" per wagon. We have to disable the inserters before the wagon is completely full, so there won't be any residual items in the inserter hands (that would lead to mixed wagons).
Is your railroad worrying you? Doctor T-Junction recommends: Smart, dynamic train deliveries with combinator Magick

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

siggboy wrote:
doxsroxs wrote:How about adding a check to ensure inserters at provider stations are only active when a match has been made for delivery.
Yes, I have done that for some of my stations, it's a good safeguard.

The "multiprovider" is just an extension of that idea: you add a little circuit that turns off the filter inserters when the specified amount has been loaded. That's why we subtract "144" per wagon. We have to disable the inserters before the wagon is completely full, so there won't be any residual items in the inserter hands (that would lead to mixed wagons).
Thats perfect! Sooo... when can I steal it? :lol:
Im really curious on how you solved the loading part. Im thinking separate buffers are needed to handle many materials, but I understand you have another idea?

It would help a lot for us if we could get this going since it would mean we could greatly reduce the number of stations in certain positions.
Currently we are at just under 100 stations and will need to expand that a lot according to current plans. Then again, when expanding quickly its important that the setup is simple.
Today we often opt for two single material requesters instead of one for two materials since its a finished blueprint and no extra time is needed for a buffer/sorting system.

Once I get a working blueprint manager Ill upload the current filtered stations with added combinators for stability as well, would like your feedback on them :)

siggboy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by siggboy »

doxsroxs wrote:Im really curious on how you solved the loading part. Im thinking separate buffers are needed to handle many materials, but I understand you have another idea?
For a multiprovider you either need to split the buffer (for example, one side of the train for each product), or you load into requester chests with robots.

The actual problem that you have to solve is related to the inserters: you can not simply set the filters and stuff the wagons to the limit, because the inserter would have residual items in their hand afterwards. That's not good because it will create a mixed wagon on the next train.

The register at the provider does have the amount to be loaded, minus 12 for each inserter (= 144 per wagon if you have 12 inserters per wagon). We can load the resulting amount and the inserters will always be able to drop off their hand content.

This is the signal for the inserter filter: -2^31 - to_be_loaded + loaded_amount
It will become negative as soon as the desired amount has been loaded, and a negative value will disable the filter, and thus disable the inserter.

"to_be_loaded" is taken from the register, "loaded_amount" is taken from the train station, the rest is just an arrangement of a few combinators. SmartTrains has to be configured so it will write to the combinator at least every 10 ticks.
Today we often opt for two single material requesters instead of one for two materials since its a finished blueprint and no extra time is needed for a buffer/sorting system.
Multiproviders reduce the throughput per material and can cause problems if not set up correctly. Not good for two high volume materials, like for example a large iron and a large copper outpost.

They're good for combining lots of low volume goods.

Both multiproviders and requesters need robots if you want to handle more than 2 different materials at the buffer side, it's not really practical to divide the buffers manually.

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

I was afraid that it had some downsides.

Im contemplating a different system for ore extraction.

Think about this scenario. Ore provider station is located with about 5-6 ore fields within comfortable range.
Instead of setting up multiple stations, one for each material. And later have to move them etc.
What if I just ram all ore into the station unsorted, change station output to a signal for mixed ore (can use anything really) and then have it sent to a central sorting facility that requests that same signal.
Central sorting facility would sort and then send the materials on once sorted.

+ Less ore stations and time spent moving/closing down stations. (Manual process to load last train today)
+ no need to sort ore in stations/ worry about overlapping ore fields
- will need to build a high throughput sorting facility (actually a + :lol: )

What do you think? I think it should be easy to modify a station to send a different signal.

siggboy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by siggboy »

Yes, it would be very easy. The signals used at the provider and requester does not have to correspond to the items that are shipped. You can use anything you want to flag supply and demand.

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

siggboy wrote:Yes, it would be very easy. The signals used at the provider and requester does not have to correspond to the items that are shipped. You can use anything you want to flag supply and demand.
Cool, I built one to test yesterday. Had some issues, not sure why though.
I used signal O, think you dont use it anywhere, but just to be sure its safe, is it used by you?

One issue was that a train arrived at my sorting station unannounced shortly after adding it to the schedule.
It was fully loaded so a provider or requester signal must have been wrong, or something I did caused a faulty station match.

Ill review the setup tomorrow and see if I can find any errors.
I did insert O as a new "material" in an empty spot in the priority constant combinator.
I have a few empty numbers here and there so just added it as priority 22 while the depot was running. (Out of about 130-140 materials)
I dont think this was the issue since its just priority, please let me know if Im wrong. I also think it happened only once.

I also noticed that the condition to leave when fully loaded on my mixed provider station does not work.
The train just sits there without leaving once fully loaded, did I miss something obvious?
To work around that I added an inactivity condition as well and that gets it going.

The basic concept seem to work really well though, by not having to care about ore type or mixture I can just blanket all ore patches withing range of a new station with miner blueprints and let it empty all of them.
Where as before Id use multiple stations, one for each material, or come back when the first patch was empty to connect the next one.

This is awesome, and the sorting station will never get full/stuck since I have my central ore buffers handling any excess :D

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

siggboy wrote: But there's an even easier way: you can remove old stations, they will turn "red" in the schedules, but it will not change any of the numbers until you actually remove them and save the train line. So it's not a problem to have several "red" (deconstructed) outposts in the train schedules.

When you build a new outpost, you insert the new station directly above (or below) one of the "red" stations, then remove the "red" station and save the line.

That will also preserve the numbering but doesn't require any renaming shenanigans.
I have tested an even better idea for this. Adding and removing stations and setting rules in SmartTrains is as mentioned earlier a pain when you have a lot of stations.

Now I do as follows:
Old stations is renamed to Unused xx or whatever I want to call it.
It is then deleted and will reside in SmartTrains list marked in red.

When adding a new station, just rename it to Unused xx and it will automatically be in the schedule with correct settings.
Rename again to whatever you like and SmartTrains will catch that and update the scheduling automatically.
Epic win! :)

This is much easier since renaming is one click where as adding/removing to schedule is around 60-70 klicks or more due to clicking around in train schedule, ensuring its the latest, going through 13-14pages to add station, then same for rules etc.

siggboy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by siggboy »

Good approach, I like it. You still have to do some manual numbering ("Unused 1", "Unused 2" etc.), but probably renaming twice is really safer than adding/removing.

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

Thanks! :)

Have you made any load balancers for stations with mixed materials? I keep running into issues where it will not work unless I use a combinator per chest to sum the contents and present it as a single type of signal for comparison.

siggboy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by siggboy »

You can load balance with mixed belts, but only if the belts are sorted (that means one belt lane for each material, or the lanes need to be count-perfect, for example 1 copper 1 iron 1 copper 1 iron ... on a lane). If the belts are completely unsorted the balancer can slow down or even stop entirely.

The reason is that you need to use filter inserters and then change the filter when an item is over the average count, but this only works if all the items are always available (two separate belt lanes).

As an example take a belt which is completely random, with two different types of ore. If theres a run of one type of ore the balancer will stop loading it and switch to the other ore, but it's not going to be available (backed up further behind on the belt), or it's very rare on the belt and some of the inserters can not grab it.

But it's possible that one can fix that by allowing a greater deviation from the average, I have stopped experimenting with it at some point. It's worth investigating.

Basically you use the trick of -2^31 for the filter value and then subtract the stack size and add the difference to the average... along those lines. That will change the filter signal when it becomes negative (underflow to -2^31).

So in general it doesn't work, if you just want to load everything you have to add it all up like you proposed and use the virtual signal (that combines all the items) for the comparison.

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

Hi, yeah, its too bad they cannot sum all incoming signals in the inserters and keep messing with averages for each signal.

Anyway, here are my current stations designs, Ill get back shortly with the updated version for the mixed provider station and the central storage stations I use to enable easier mining.
Note that all these stations here are connected to the bus and power without any issues or signal cleaning necessary to get them going. They will just stay silent and then start working once in the Smart Trains schedule :)

First one from the top:
Normal tech single side provider station modified to be inert if it is not added to the Smart Trains train schedule (thus missing station number).
I did this by giving it a negative station number and nullifying the item count from the chests. It also outputs a red signal on the light if not in the Smart Trains schedule.
This might be overkill since a negative station number should never respond to the Depot signals, but I did it anyway since it didnt take any extra combinators and I prefer if there was less of a risk for it talking to the Depot. (honestly, I still dont know for sure how everything works and in detail what signals are sent) :lol:
This station should work in vanilla as well, but is currently set to only signal once over 48k resources (4x T2 bobs mod train cars worth of ore). You might want to lower that if you run vanilla or ship other stuff, like barrels.
This version has dual input lanes, just change to whatever you want there. You can also make it double sided, just dont forget to update the balancer to take into account that you are using 48 chests instead of 24.
I usually balance each side indivitually though since I found that to work better and its easier to feed the station that way, please let me know if you want to see it and Ill upload an example.

2016-09-11 Single side provider Tech1 MK7:

H4sIAAAAAAAA/9WcT2/jRhLFv4qh466UZXfzL7LKLacgwGyytyAwZIljEytRAkUNxjD83ZeU7FjdapK/JjkT0JeMI7LJflVdVa/qyZv93Xa/Xm3v7pcv2Xqf
H5cvL1m+Sb8uxfyYPear7fKlfD6ky9mXrChPq+1snq921a+XDxefZq+v87c7JLpDVHe8ztO8zMosrR/39unp4ViuymyfL+Rsftgfs/rfy5fqRbz583Lh1895
u3S32m4X29XuYFwofgjqS9UPweu82ktZ7Lf3D+nT6ku2L5Yv66xYn7Lyvvpk83bP56w4lvfkrVf5c/mU5Y+z88rVm+bl0qv+uTusilVZLT/7qfrodEyr5bf7
4rgsi1N6vjZP1/XDqp3+MROzP5cvRbqpdn0G4Pk+2yzV/P3Nql9ktcuPj6Lo+jNRQfBYpGmu3a5fI1/rn3ekNuk626TFonrPhyyv39NAzP8Lr01WXF50GVqw
e1voA7ujC3jvhs1Pu4e0uIZwkVQ/GozL2Xx/Kg8ntnKF5Xm5w3P1aqe8vP9c7Hf3WV7dv/y82h7TV2YD4XsmivM/ZtJ2qY7wsSxW2eNTuaj+s9XBXYi4Rlde
YyvZjWHfG/2+N8q+N3o9b+yLTV9o+iLTE5iesPR8Ws/N9cSyp+n6ukpf3+x7GPqevo7jvlr/b5Hlx7Qo08I8RNElcXl6IPb/unuXbrLTbpFuq0+KbL047Lfp
TbD5WOPqqWm6Xayf0mNpf6T3lio7A2QcWpOPjI1o2LbLsGOX7XcHnXc37jV03Gti32ug5WaZGFtvfHzg9vjEa4L6+vHKzENt2PmDkFf9kfcdt67sW0/0rSuK
vHJ8vG99vNKLMhU6IC9HONnC7WRLx01H9k0rfdOmt7dt2hvibkl/b/Pcdi48+0mrDHy9dd+D7pa4Pt5e0Cvd232fIx8PAb4rCTVv3DGXCC+wbtz39Y2buaXp
8bHr4+3HvLKz9ngzyrRANyiz9U9sjolFePbE5uuZJRAQd8e0KrzY/vioN+5dmQlEV98puDomFCEk2XLgcMTFEFfrykbNG3dMKkLYz1jlW9rGA5rJXR9vjzCB
HmECh6Q2JKd139uwb9eEJuwnLNAzSkjrJ+fH2+NLELcbvRm4LmfvPt/ScrxXRVY+7dKyuqGpMXa5TWhPtbTFPlbq2RlLV+snrR8m/fn+kBbnftly9i+nZthl
sYaO161Zwuiqy3X7sZDwcLqeTWmPiYaXnN+OeckQdtOb2zgyGyHtBDrUM0EEc69rHpL2eBiGZmDQfpVG9xnao7ugab63u5JqQMS1GFH22j/SE1QEz4BrJSbt
kTLSS9CQM83u4r353m7W0LBr18Jb2YuCSG+s3Aw9iAFcKYiydxoMA0R6YdY5TvHe3+GqBTj6NOU/VcI4pvW9fYcvfactZ7zGmbcoMtlKTEdomslE8YAZmGdx
/vGtln5Ji9sRoh97njlGdEr5+qo2s5wHkcwq9sR8PgSNyCcG8rb2nWYPUH2dO/6GRWxTycHl129a7SW8+ue6/vpHn+MBwY7xxDEKWybESfNnQsXNkZSawTwZ
38QOzQNizRz/dDLHJ4daWIdYrwFi0TcMNWc1+0ER6ibiOcQxnx2abxHG/r4Qdguiea40UyrjgJjRC5rWnq/0J7c5kXtE9L/XUdxUpVX9BtV9owbHn11OY9IC
pBHjmoUb3a6hVZa7VVEu6uluXoWj/WFxKPZfnxfrVfG4N+fD1npZQqGJGU1sjnQTcbre0/qG79XwmDqo39qOfc8z2r5By3Des8/YH7LHtlbQeT7v0fq0JRKT
Wb4wyNTYdrDHYaEZ5N9NBrmp++zdgVhvj6ZfD0V6PC6Oh21WWjZ+YYPKbpv3myu75sfDvrLwQ7ptECVI42A5yQumBby9XxvrbZnEHEB2yySmhYK9GRLrXetE
Wb2x3aGCdodii4RDvNKfnj2UvTpN9N5I4jK0UhNEwd4hSvQSMol6eKUawyv9IV4pJ2gPewM90Ud6Z02Hs0HkGAYRQwziTdAg9rCdRIZBHIqnZHoo+PY5Qu2H
Ogx+D7/0RvDLZIBbxhO0h33GULuhbg8+hV5MsKT37dmrdkMdhtjdLeMRvHJIpT/BQt+3F/q1F+rmcFCkTLDS9+1a09oLNRiEdPfKjiodrdFBF4AWbVLmCOzt
p9oLdXP0yF0dNS6QqU0Lyoa0I4x2pXBIO2KCMNg7SbUH6TDYW0vt1dAIB7yj0O8W8U3LGg1ZRxjnWzp8l2SKMNiJSn0WdafsUQuNUKF3LNGtj5yUMcKGwlQY
JYChPiRAjhAgBsSHCeb/sKEck3rS0nWARkKTXKM2wVZoaG86CeO7gEK657OO/h1ZYkCNNUHyEDVUq1KflpyVndAjJ8gko4Z+k/EdSaHcxyUjDEsGjEom2GSJ
GqpdZfT+FB+VTLDjFjVQnx4eOEJnqaOxRLQ23q0FbHrQwVKb3zXwv5vwsE3rZkgG2xRRrerCTrGaZBgPE6t96JX/dp1ahwDa0Ao6GCFqM+ZQOeE3t9CnZuu4
SdPHtk6LkjO2R/0bJTQWorkLc8Nb23xnXe7lDzf1jljmwtQu/o2MsulkqGEyu87jETMTfKs/nDXkrFhWHfp9jrg1SPkt7u4iDFODen9vOp6BiwRjLOKPsYga
YxExxiJyhEWSMV7EG2GReIQ1xnDXMRxtDI8fw1c/XLU6+GW2Pf/dR70x//ZHHt8iVRVz1kVaplVwsl2n4HUSXifYdR67DK4GXw7utRs6kTCIL9d1P/ZyXfcu
Ltd1g3K+rhvi82VwNfhycK8AuhhCHEOIYwhxDCGOGcQxgzhmEMcM4phBHEGIIwhxBCGOIMQRgzhiEEcM4ohBHDGIQwhxCCEOIcQhhDhkEIcM4pBBHDKIQwZx
ACEOIMQBhDiAEAcM4oBBHDCIAwZxwCD2IcQ+hNiHEPsQYp9B7DOIfQaxzyD2GcQKQqwgxApCrCDEikGsGMSKQawYxIpBLCHEEkIsIcQSQiwZxJJBLBnEkkEs
GcQCQiwgxAJCLCDEgkEsGMSCQSwYxIJBDNmdgOxOQHYnILsTjN0Jxu4EY3eCsTvB2B0kd5DbQWoHmR0jdozXMVrHWB0jdZDTQUoHGR0kdIzPMTrH2Bwjc4zL
QSoHmRwkcpDHMRrHWBwjcYzDMQoHGRwkcJC/QfrG2Bsjb4y7MerGmBskbpC3QdoGWRsjbYyzMcrGGBsjbJCvQboG2Roka4yrMarGmBojaoynQZoGWRokaZCj
MYrGGBojaIyfMXoG2RkkZ5CbQWrGmBkjZoyXQVoGuQCkApAJQCLAeACjAYwFEMwYfWLkiVEnRpwQbUKkCVEmRJiYezHvYs7FfAu5FvIs5FjIr1j4YtGLBS8W
u1DoQpELBS4Ut1gSZTmUpVCWQVECRfkTpU+UPVkpxyo5VsixOg6VcaiKQ0UcquEYoWB8gtEJxiYQmUBcAlEJxCQYrWWslpFaxmkRpUWMFhFaxGdZc4X1Vlhr
hXVWUGMF9VVQWwV1Vc7dtgBd1Yko6wOyNiDrAqImIOoBohYg6gAmCFHWtGY9a9ayZh1r1LBG/WrUrkbd6sssoxNSOGqBkxY4aIFzFjZmYVMWNmRhM5bLJK4b
WkgtILeA5AKyC0YvGL9gBAMxDDi/huNrOL2Gw2s2u2ajaza5ZoNrKKuAqgooqoCaCiapYIoKJqhgegqo9oFiH6j1gVIfpvRhQh+m82EyHyhCgxo0KEGDCjQm
QGP6MyY/Y+ozqI2E0kiojITCSKaLZLJIpopkokgo2YWKXSjYhXpdJtdlal0m1mVaXagkh0JyqCOHMnKmImcicqYhZxJy+AUH+P0G+PUG+O0G9uUG9t0G9tWG
pm82vP8f6Ylw4SULIe5+z/LHbXp3zDbp3aHYf6m/sXj333T9JO5+/SWavf5Y3Xkq8rv7H9N8838GqonpMoYAAA==
Second from top is the same station with a few upgrades. Faster belts, inserters and better power poles. This makes it slightly more compact. Like the one above, any input belt configuration works.

2016-09-11 Single side provider Tech2 MK7:

H4sIAAAAAAAA/9WcX2/juhHFv0rgx177VqSof7jXfetTUWDb27eLIlBsbSLUlgxZXmwQ+LtXspNdU6GkH2lnF8rLwrZIiWeGM3OGR7su7zblKt3c3S9f8lVZ
7JcvL3mxzr4uxXyfPxbpZvlSP++y5exLXtWHdDObF+m2+Xj+cfFpdjzOX0dINEI2I47zrKjzOs/a273+Wldp/vhUL5p/miG7ct/8XhbLl6/LhYjnz8uFPM7X
eZWtTl83H8jA0HWgch0oXQd6jgNdsXGFxhUZR2AcYXG8m+PiHLF0NJ2rq7j6putmcN19g9t9m63zw3aRbZpfqny12JWbbOG/Cxi/Bu0c3q/B8dvI7Ouuyvb7
xb5OV/9b5MU+q+qs6o6Mvo+8uL+6eO4s2yxWT9m+Ng89jWwiaXEe2kS4P2di9t/lS5Wtm2h3CnzP9/l6GfvNsz1WWVZoX8vw2P7ZPXXg/tSB5VMHfU89v/wY
OywidF9EaLmI0LwIqS9COSxCuS9CWS4iMS9CaYvwPYdF+O6L8O0WkXjmRcT6InyHRciRRbBIIgyRZGD50nL55hjQGE1bfuSwfG9k+WiWxNkREksgzDuyWfkl
EEp35gE7eJa3j8y393U7OITmsXyCJomdzRDb4SA883709fCuBLSDZUoUnjDeXun7QQX2dhhLLmgS9zRrmWWFZ06zzco1IGJoB8v8KDxlvr0acgME4VhqQVFZ
WQVly5QkvJgsPnBYvLiFE47ltX4gLJOTED27UU/OgaRB2fb20nj7Bnjt9g7B4Ba5cWyOfhwsc5MQ5twY6NVqEDIzWN/dvBsCPRIFibUVxjZDWuX10zarmyCw
KrcPeZHWZWeKs0MLbXy7qroqN/cP2VP6JS+r5cv3me6bH9f564o/59W+vic9qyxdPc1OeDULKupmJ6l5ucuq9HTL2V9n8/JQ7w42kx3N8L8HOmxZyPzPmTT/
LGTA7G69+8z0ItArgVDnSCR6S0PwJv4yljnIHM7szJKbCWlOoKGeQ0KYv20zmDRXD6Hf3bPax3i+yqvVIa9Pc1jv57HiiMzh3AKwLXCkueAP9dQWwTrXtrqT
5pjasU9oT/vGiAKZw7kDZlvs+2byG+qcL4LlhS3T8c3VRaRXF5HfvynW2SpfZ1Vvdjr3aTs4SkN+ep3INTl9yarn+ikvHi9TlIo9z2s+bndp1T7acvY3uyyl
z7p7bp7uUNT3n6tye58XzTTLujpkPWnsPdrmiHQy7lty6w6KgkvszeY6TWxrkw83yb8azPZZOxZd3lisvcWiOGwfmt141My2tDLbCaFei31ON3tuMtVxfZP9
gu726DVm2DHmhdFApXc+u+gYLvyIWs9gjNct5V3WfL9YmeWTRcEXdXDXwlGE8fZ1vOdDtjBurKQ/8lGD/Qh7/VsrzIXX/l0a6i8u+wfukSjuOnWvOdSAOYL+
34Q/UJURM6gftW/WTUZun6AZd1OL/N1m6wQDW0evdoXy+mxnmPednS0yjmIb4SOKgJ9XAIxjeGmM2Os4fYL3VQiSVEwDaqfU3KZVvWjPqYsmK5S7xa4qvz4v
Vmn1WHZPuo01s2SJVgmwhneBf+w5jU/4Vh53fO9t6m++5xyAux7n6B7DCzTIDDyzWuAhfxxuRpy0Bh6tiAZSoo26QHSo1a0tYg4GQjPN732m6a5amuuDWG83
ni5oTVTsd2VjrIds06OPkJ094qR0mBaC5l5QrHfSYvsO6pvuYVpomLvZsd77iANr9wqG3YtMEd7CQ9UEbWLuR8V6jz9xl5JMCg3ffAYe6wVk4lt7qH+9h6pb
eKicoE3MvcJELxyTyNom4nqbyBvYJJmgScyBPNHbtydFiXXU8CYIh/lEIdHzWmJfNnlXe2hyAweNp2cRZY7jSdhxUIdCfoJ1vDITy3Z/6nAoWw+Nr3bQWzCD
CZbCynwo0nqkbhIHicsEeZIy86TWI3U4YlsPHanrwQwj5MJC+jYtk5iJQeuRmkmEsDXJSCELZhippi20dJMySdAXx+OOSaRD3TVBOHqOr0QnhgrrwmukrCel
27UzjJR+FlrHadm0Jy+KztmYsE4ENwB0iniamVq7J3Q8XUWc00LDLGxsvUlDoyOsHPeuq7f71RHn6gbTDdpLE2x/hubmUusBukfYv9U4wZovNJfhwcD5rei8
dNiNJOOOd4P6eoIEMDT3jETn9Ufh8P7jBPlf2EM2ZPTO2eyc62r6N9KfGJ9gpEXCpb2TMmjUJy2zd+cJNtyiHqLmd2OnfmhBRF3eeyxMItarNV1/aDD8OFnd
gAKyI4gb0gYNauf223SzWWzSbVdNckERbuxdaTGu0DrOD/usmX5TVvuzvooh5g8hBuSeXbmolcLNfx/bbq9w69flLpLm7wrNdAPmbRTT/ZJCox7+AmLy3tTF
USU3jWSR4jrTfBed/3Td4ZjsXN8YittrMCQN6MKQPPTDLfSp3zp2e+W21okHxc49kar7VgjW7dqLp8P3tvnB7xycY5tz3u1OjCOZ4DuDKHAH1KujGyRmRvio
7HLNbjHMem2SiZIhY+gZ6Az0cV7nm9P/tKe3t09vpzW8/fzEzb1XVVZnzUOarvPhdRJeJ9h1HrsMzgYfbnytImHYna+j840/3vm68dWerhvH7nQZnA0+HFhr
DLGLIXYxxC6G2MUMu5hhFzPsYoZdBLGLIHYRxC6C2EUMu4hhFzHsIoZdCLELIXYhxC6E2IUMu5BhFzLsQoZdALELIHYBxC6A2AUMu4BhFzDsAoadgtgpiJ2C
2CmInWLYKYadYtgphp0PsfMhdj7EzofY+Qw7n2HnM+x8hp2E2EmInYTYSYidZNhJhp1k2EmGnYDYCYidgNgJiJ1g2AmGnWDYCYYd5BUC8goBeYWAvEIwXiEY
rxCMVwjGKyCtgKwCkgrIKRilYIyCEQrGJyCdgGwCkgnIJRiVYEyCEQnGIyCNgCwCkgjIIRiFYAyCEQjGHyB9gOwBkgfIHRh1YMyBEQfGGyBtgKwBkgbIGRhl
YIyBEQbGFyBdgGwBkgXIFRhVYEyBEQXGEyBNgCwBkgTIERhFYAyBEQTGDyA9gOwAkgPIDRg1YMyAEQPIC2BpCytbWNjCupaVtayqZUUtwYyxAcYFGBNgPACx
AMQBEANA9T9zL+ZdzLmYbyHXQp6FHAv5FQtfLHqx4MViFwpdKHKhwIXiFkuPLDuy5MhyI0qNKDOixIjyIiu/WPXFii9We6HSC1VeqPBCdRcr71l1z4p7Vtuj
0h5V9qiwR3U9o4+MPTLyyLgjoo6IOSLiiHgja0+w7gRrTrDeBGpNoM4EakygvgRrf7HuF2t+sd4Xan2hzhdqfKG+F2uvsu4qa66y3ipqraLOKmqsor4qbOPD
Lj5s4sMePmvhsw4+a+Cz/j08NoKnRvDQCJ4ZsSMjdmLEDozYeRE8poSnlPCQEp5RsiNKdkLJDijZ+SQ8Foen4vBQHJ6JsyNxdiLODsTZeTiUYUAVBhRhQA0G
k2AwBQYTYDD9BZT9QNUPFP1AzQ+T/DDFDxP8ML0PlJlBlRkUmUGNGZOYMYUZE5gxfRmUNUJVIxQ1Qk0jkzQyRSMTNDI9I5TRQhUtFNFCDS2T0DIFLRPQMv0s
lG1D1TYUbUPNNpNsM8U2E2z36bXfvpGeCBdeshDi7o+8eNxkd/t8nd3tqvJL+6LF3X+y1ZO8++c/otnxt2bkoSru7n/LivX/AWCmGR5TgAAA
Third one from the top is a single side balanced and filtered requester station. It is inert if powered, will not enumerate strange signals and will output a red status light if connected to power without being in the Smart Trains schedule.
This one is also double secured in that I disabled the combinator that talks on the bus unless it has a proper station number from Smart Trains. I could probably have disabled the provider stations the same way, but to be honest they where easier to fool into believing they had no materials. This type of disabling was only necessary since it was harder to disable the station like I did for the providers.
This one should work in vanilla without changes.

2016-09-11 Single side requester Tech1 MK8:

H4sIAAAAAAAA/9WdT3PjuBHFv4pLx0TaECT4rzbKKbdUDtnNbSulkiWOzYokKhS1uy6Xv3tI2R4LIEj+QFHiai7jsUAQeN3o7tfd0Kyzh022Wm4eFvPXdJXt
DvPX13S3Tn6fi+khfdotN/PX4mWfzCe/pnlxXG4m091yW/7z/cPZT5O3t+nHEy56QpRPvE2TXZEWaVK97uPT4+OhWBZptptM99khrX6av5bLcKYv85ms3vIx
sMiX6dNzMSv/2qhjZyKqBrtv03WaJ6vTr132YND3Qdn3Qbfvg07PB/ti0xeavsj0BKYnLD3f1nNzPbHsKbq+qtJXN/sehr6nr/W4b5N1etzOkk35SZ6uZvts
k9TMxQ9+NYPzg39uX5ar/86+pZsiyWfp7pDk5Q/6g+HXg9PSahZ5tlk8Js/LX9Msn7+u0nx1TIvFNlsni+zbItsn+cm0lUb187M8Wa4Xz8vdelE9X5rDw7zI
j8lput37Zkrj+MtETP4zf82TdWkoTzbzZZGu525lD5/yJNnVfl1+8L72c0v+vrN8+dvstyxbnwzw990myWa2ek4OhXmPn1vsXFMUmNcUvr29WaIbjIxupURn
//TNG6uPssYeYOGPrmnnu/ScJsXTRw2nh76dHsYNSwxVcUWaWja+PrA8BrH59YH6eo++Xlru3kOvj+nrPcvXNximSNUPfffgHMiRz4Gv7kCY91kfdQ2b4I2L
RXm8lV2aZW4YZYkF8eDC6MEb1dm1VOfQLOZY3Zpvr87uyCIU6g7Mvtswajiz7tiJQjhmu17aEmWNPcINZ2RZaM4zMu+zPmowWcS2ojBbP0+zfrqT6RZFPLIk
VC8pGzSuPmowSUS2kmiwvWqwI11rSUQjS0INGGSDwtVHXcHdjsz1pOpHpTnAM4waTCktiaBwzITJU72mtPeaI/NCqbpDaT57hlFXUMqRaaFUva5vtpSGUYMp
pSUtE47ZrUqVxcsAEiNLUiocMy2UqsuUevTS9HpLWiaEa3695sqi79pRPaQKTypLW+Zp8bxNijIsX2Xbx3S3LDJdR98pmzhPz0mDsn5NVWniOv3Yyrc0PxQL
UlFIlqvnyQmI8uTsivnMldMvjZ/8ZTLNjsX+aDPZmxlXA4KVxKa/TFzzx5Xcp7og7CiO7JmjHJkkSjVe9RsUsD5qOIZhe0bMJMjXlmjvtkbmer4aGvjmAMIw
6hqpi5GhUK29b/YJhlGDKaVlAkIIcyzli35+w5Z0C7Pb0l7vW5PukSm3rxIHv2GX9VFD6YGtHFxzgOWr4UPgWNumsQWhRYgNJrg+anjbNLZpUkOxQJyHYmbn
qT8yYPXP1ne6DU5FzUMEat5/nazSdSmPpgDS/Ywf6+L4eHSggNEpf9zul3m1hPnkrz3ixXKC/Uu5muOuWHzLs+0i3ZUTzL8tN4cEx5LCOw8mawoSG6RtEUi6
NplyW37hmg9uoAYVgc6uOg/lyEGsfgqVzTR45rg2anhbNXIxLFBD4sBcJTGMGso8WRZFhduwQtWvBHpNuFMOI2dhAs39m8MYw6ih5GCbBWloHwhURxZahzEj
JwYD1c2FZndtGDWUHGyTYQ3l60ANeEOpyaHh7bZFC89sOUPVXghPy0ZZ6sTIaftA9QOhOUAyjBreW4xcy2k4DqHqTsOgJu1hzoZt9aKhnSEUbTaqK5Q9dWKe
1vCVCw2uHte6jhrZ/m24yPYkfij/qJvKhH5zoKVqhqsZiaAlZK6bkM5Xq2YGZLnfe2w10bo3SXOL8yz3n66Z5T7ZpeYs96UQureC8OOGwWx33D6WVlKhgGdY
/tkKy58sgIwcHakm3Q1joLotHrLTIrm3sEg/NdPsuZ3C/prkL8VzunsaxCTFwCSF2phmUbWof6cYZF0MJtW/TAyn3TWLwtIvDCuKsMW6S6dbTpHTNoGLhdhS
+9RPbcsrekhft3zDn8J/lYI6JNWzfa1k32P7pXi26bHLj6wmQ11sXpNmGObVbfF53Lld5sWsuqOyK4HL9rN9nv3+Mlst86dMv+VyFodrp707LJWy2x/UvUvX
Oo0r7CAK33XQRgX/3mZ9oApEkp88fbuGC0eO+d7QY/rUlkY93Tly4ILVYn/y+z5PDodqVbvDPivX95hsGq7duJpN0Phe+70kcQUBalb/Q5KinyQbygXRe2pq
nWf7hVY1jXzHiVzpxFEk3WTmnAT4Q+REfix814n9yBW2SAftSLNJ/EvEFdyJuMzp00hN28WmtF37taY//s7NdY1ITdvE3k31Vg6ht94leivvRHrm/o5YrUrF
epqzbefenezcXAqI1YJHHN5Ub90h9FZcorfufUjPM7vHWIt/HKdHeOEMIIT4Ehk4dyIDc5EiDjUZiIGOUCto8Z1gZo4TKkVVQZP2ihsNoLeXhNbRnYjAbPgr
PVVF4N9Cb++EjkhzOqHSUxW0yF5vhyAZl3CMO6EY0mxuKz1VRTAURWwF7U7YiTSzk0pPm6919MhJDEE4LuEbdxJ0S7P70+FX74MMZYeREAaJwC8Q5J3E3765
BaC6vKMKz9TP2Hrz4Y+/dXNmudJTdes3TdUNQFo6pmiV3Z1QFr/Bhwo1T3e6TADV9l523kA8hHb7zr1loq7DUJIpOux1m+TuxN4E5o7QSkdVyQXWYUtHxEGm
6Ah82vC/k5glMKeaqpOi4j9UqrANsztJKwcNYbf2JVvCs8/PdTA9MkUH4WzD/05oT2BO6wvtK96Ed4vc3J3w67DBzmrf0iU8+9RcR1aNTNGR3GvD/05STGED
pdC+Ykt4t8jL3UkuM2zgIpqOHrbLzWa2WW71Jo+zkH/gbS539U3Wmlqmx0NSTr/JcptueSHBzc+2jsPPBTU2ncVtsHy13Ks4pEWy/QThq/1+emrpms+k4zjT
jy8Bb2qG7dWcrV7As2yucz6V/JqtlX+Iu6R1bLW7Rj7QqbZuZK0T077F2zPYd4MsrtjhLZzqT/+W+Y9WRioBWdPclm+Jqbep2qHrMk0f/ApC5EVR4ERXuofQ
YTFau3lbOjY77YYpFhncbjQr6iwu/1zQc1tiMZARidvanhv7Z+vzBNYKLesKfRVz8bNqIW5lHSLthpPe22zRizxtlpi9HQluBHuX8vcWgz4xttYSa3PNsFs2
Ynean4gJ4Vrm55JbOoZZL7VCUXtY4tWBfpsW6eb0P8uoBOrjP5KZfg+TV3lSJOUiTeM8OM6F4wQb57BhcDa4uO69iphh9z6Ozte9vPdx3bs9jevG7jQMzgYX
B/YaQewiiF0EsYsgdhHDLmLYRQy7iGEXQuxCiF0IsQshdiHDLmTYhQy7kGEXQOwCiF0AsQsgdgHDLmDYBQy7gGHnQ+x8iJ0PsfMhdj7DzmfY+Qw7n2EnIXYS
YichdhJiJxl2kmEnGXaSYedB7DyInQex8yB2HsPOY9h5DDuPYedC7FyInQuxcyF2LsPOZdi5DDuXYScgdgJiJyB2AmInGHaCYScYdoJhB3mFgLxCQF4hIK8Q
jFcIxisE4xWC8QpIKyCrgKQCcgpGKRijYISC8QlIJyCbgGQCcglGJRiTYESC8QhIIyCLgCQCcghGIRiDYASC8QdIHyB7gOQBcgdGHRhzYMSB8QZIGyBrgKQB
cgZGGRhjYISB8QVIFyBbgGQBcgVGFRhTYESB8QRIEyBLgCQBcgRGERhDYASB8QNIDyA7gOQAcgNGDRgzYMQA8gIY2sLIFga2MK5lYS2LallQSzBjbIBxAcYE
GA9ALABxAMQAUPzP1ItpF1MupltItZBmIcVCesXMF7NezHgx24VMF7JcyHAhu8XcI/OOzDky34hcI/KMyDEiv8jCLxZ9seCLxV4o9EKRFwq8UNzFwnsW3bPg
nsX2KLRHkT0K7FFcz+gjY4+MPDLuiKgjYo6IOCLeyNITLDvBkhMsN4FSEygzgRITKC9xykT5aFQnoixHxlJkLEOGEmQoP4bSYyg7FiNEWaqWZWpZopblaVGa
FmVpUZIW5WjfU/OdkMLKASwcwLoBLBuwqgErGrCaASsZvFeMuqGF1AJyC0guILtg9ILxC0YwEMOABVRYP4XlU1g9ZcVTVjtlpVNWOYUFe1ivh+V6WK1nxXpW
q2elelaphw0isD8EtofA7hDWHMJ6Q1hrCOsMgQ1JsB8JtiPBbiTWjMR6kVgrEutEgg1wsP8Ntr/B7jfW/MZ631jrG+t8gw2XsN8StlvCbkvWbMl6LVmrJeu0
hA2+sL8XtvfC7l7W3Mt6e1lrL+vshQ3lsJ8ctpPDbnLWTM56yVkreVMn+edvXEcEMyeeCfHwc7p72iQPh3SdPOTJ/47JoUjyh38nq2fx8M9/RJO3H8tHj/nu
YfFjslv/H4aXjcPelwAA
Fourth one from the top is a balanced requester station just like the one above, however this one uses faster inserters, belts and improved power poles making it slightly better and more slimlined.
Like the one above it will not misbehave even if powered and connected to the bus without the correct setup in Smart Trains schedule.
The balanced output of these stations will also ensure they empty the chests in an even manner, to improve belt saturation both requester stations are using offset output inserters to fill both sides of the belt.
You will still have to use a balancer if usage is uneven, but this way output belts atleast have basic balance when coming out from the stations.

2016-09-11 Single side requester Tech2 MK8:

H4sIAAAAAAAA/9WdT2/ruBXFv0qQZWtPRYn6h6m76q7oojPdDQrDsfUSobbsysrgBYG/e2UleQklSvqRlq3R20wSkxR17uXlPZeHns3+brtfr7Z3y8Vrut5n
x8Xra5ptku8LMTumj9lqu3gtXg7J4v73NC+eV9v7Wbbalb++fTj/5f50mr33cFEPt+xxmiVZkRZpcn7c+6dFvkofn4p5+Z+yy2F/LD/fZ4vX74u5iGYvi7l7
mm3SPFlXfy5/IR0D247StqNr29Gx7GiLjS00tshYAmMJi+XTLF/OEktL09m6iq1v2i4G29XXudx3ySZ93s2TbflJnq7nh/02mXuNgPGTfx7D+ck//eiZfD/k
yfE4Pxar9X/n39JtkeTzNDsmeflDfYDwc4BZGRaLfL9dPiRPq9/Tfb54Xaf5+jktlrv9Jlnuvy33hyRfVZ3F7OOzPFltlk+rbLM89y/j3XFR5M9JNVz29lpl
9PvtXtz/Z/GaJ5syElZB8WWZbhauLOf9mCdJ1vhz+cHb3L+G6vc33B2Kl/nDKs+TbRVlf2CdJNv5+ik5Fvr3/HjN3nlFvn5e/ul0skTaHx3p2ddfozbg660s
7GCESzAyLp76xkKPS7PVsP4ZGPpnrJ+mq04zUNy14/G+4eNbvMdXHx/Sx0uzx8ee/vGB+vjYfrHKP5RTeg5xynOrYZ3SMzSLq59mqE7TtTeLN7JZIvVNWmJF
s9W1Y6g7Li6l5ylvHGhx0bQa1l1dQ3fVT7MMG8o01S2fpWXiwrQsHtmeaiD19JuNptWw9nTM7CkcfZj01E3RC+3jjzOyXSSJP5pWg9olNlxmLd6j5grSsbbK
yBTGU+OF1OcmmlZX3hSikWGp7YJ6oqdpNaivRqYhpGWaagojBUxsDVmncPTOI9WdU9qz0JFJqFQzVqmnEZpWV14rI3NQWduhWmBpthp0rRhyQOGE+mnWAnsM
14ohAxZOC0qya6mi9E1qsrdVnhZPu6Qo+6z3u4c0WxX7uhe99RNf63lS406fQ519ZZO+v+e3ND8WS3KykKzWT/cVSqVvZ8Vi7srZp0/e/+V+tn8uDs8mg530
oGvgPZtz9tu9q//47BRf4RdCWMeqkclebbn5+uRS02rQRWlIwSu8waoIf2B07qS+gj0/H5mGSjWZ8FugaLa6Nj0fFxZfzR58Pe3VtBrUkQ3JuRD6CrxU82jf
oyVG08frE0G/ttwlfLwplRX6zc1XMyPfmsqOTGR9tXTgt7xts9WVV+rYsPgkgGlaDblSjV1Vz+99dcfxrYvxY0dPFe1AfN059QXvehd3WAOZhjK3ZZZqphao
kZQkyq4mT94k63RT2rItSXY/cuSmKd+7DpQUO+WPu8MqP09hcf9Xi5y4HODwUs7mOSuW3/L9bplm5QCLb6vtMcH5sqjqxx8Jc8O5Io2n2CySkXPl+qpQXqpl
J40arYZcJKZ5s6tPN3w13QisKy8jHygGNZvoc0BNqyFtYnjKK9yWWapJUGCdBI1cDAvUHTLQJ0GaVkPaxLTo03IUHdS2POvdfuRKXKCmnKG+HqtpNaRNTCth
rj4DC9QNPrTeXEY+SWgxQqiGgdBXSxqDWsT0GMFrmbIaX4UXNubcPxfTM4WWk5dQDLRiRz5+Cx0SRTWtLPyjL7mtBKsVEJ8V4ODqma7rqLnu34bLdSszQDuE
/cQolO1porp+6wsl6Eiim8uo99HqUgO1/Tcpcs207k2K++Jrbf9P16zth05nbf9SCN1bQVgCd+4zz553D2W0UkjhFyz/bITlLyZARnWk2nw3jIHrduwSvRHJ
vUVE+qWdeC/MHPb3JH8pntLscZCQFIOQFNTatJuqw/17zSA1vj+8Hf5VonZMzn1t14mt4SpgrUomlxtNTWQidacX0mszsGbc+mo0NTGIbpdZ+BNn7Woz3PqH
XW1BxwYuHWDVqGsAF6/TjrPNemDueEQtG9+t8mJ+vsqTlctmf5gf8v33l/l6lT/u65eBvuTDNVfoT9ZlPcj04kTmqZ1hT8L+wz9N3PPvXa4J/Sjy7M2iuZfl
6K9XPaSP3cXt6nKWA6eszqoy2XlW2fGwL+f3kGxb7iO5tR2hhX91X94SVzBkLTS8W1TYWbTlACKKjVELulEjQ/hDAO9PBHh9ATVSi9qxevLDEAgmgoC+rB+p
hw9RVdafbfL9YVkTLURu6EeOE4lIOiKZO2EVOSMn8mPPDyLHCys9hYEDyst92BvCh72JWFBf3IzVXSIOLHxYTgQBvc4yVjOkKLqhD7uX+7AYwofdaVjQ02+A
NQtW91duZkLnYhPGA1gwnogB9UvwbDHVgnIgCzL3dyaCnn4TjuOuEA4cMLrYhYfIwieShEs9mTy7rOrCQ+0jCLxoIuDpT73P93VmqkcbuvDlhGYIPjMROiP1
J5ky7Kgb3dadJ8KKpD4gNy5vOJ6pP19ObobgNhOhNlJPbTr9WfimJhkgVx8iVZ+GSXy9cOMMu2qGyJxvToSs+Hqycr4RobnZdRu2cjFZ6RkA2W8i2bav3yWb
9otvuDNOBbsWnifUemElqTeKwj0htH+AnihObDCVEKzfFc/+qtrgdkXbnpykf4CetIhYbyI5TdCygda+mUy45gXbiZRrg5bkuvblaMK7XbWvhyP2D9BDU4n1
JkKNgpboU/vyKuHdstI3EX4etOyebj1ym1b6esp0/QP0VAqJDSZSqQpbynw39deJlETDFqbj1RQotS+S/HhsqxTsy8FI8/U/Nefq+6ZFsvt4WVV/PqtUWaWl
HMeZvQvV27SoVtpo9fZeQ2Gz3c63q11dW+N0veRFNl5lTQs3tESz52NSDr/d5yaXBYQE13cvEno6H45/TRXgH+Kua9PV1ASnLvZvuYRyatf1q6JBc8G5p4n5
GltcUW8unPM/ewH/u9yTWkA2FnLHN/U0FZWf6JLb319O8I2vAYAVMvhFisiLosCJrnSboifwdgpWL1Ed6/KaweNNu4PP4/KfEn3MdOMlFgMFn05lb6sGvDlO
YBxmZNOhrxJmflUjy62iSl2Qr4iOumNM3bNn7RZzjWEPbgR7n/Nbm6E+MI7y9Y21YwetbwiGcvLe8BMxI1wr/Fxy10gz6qVRKHI6jeE1gT7NinRb/d+BVFJW
XTeUp9kPxrHOkyIpJ6lr58F2LmwnWDuHNYOjwcn1v6uIGXZv7eh4/dN7a9f/tlW7fuyqZnA0ODnwrhHELoLYRRC7CGIXMewihl3EsIsYdiHELoTYhRC7EGIX
MuxChl3IsAsZdgHELoDYBRC7AGIXMOwChl3AsAsYdj7EzofY+RA7H2LnM+x8hp3PsPMZdhJiJyF2EmInIXaSYScZdpJhJxl2HsTOg9h5EDsPYucx7DyGncew
8xh2LsTOhdi5EDsXYucy7FyGncuwcxl2AmInIHYCYicgdoJhJxh2gmEnGHaQVwjIKwTkFQLyCsF4hWC8QjBeIRivgLQCsgpIKiCnYJSCMQpGKBifgHQCsglI
JiCXYFSCMQlGJBiPgDQCsghIIiCHYBSCMQhGIBh/gPQBsgdIHiB3YNSBMQdGHBhvgLQBsgZIGiBnYJSBMQZGGBhfgHQBsgVIFiBXYFSBMQVGFBhPgDQBsgRI
EiBHYBSBMQRGEBg/gPQAsgNIDiA3YNSAMQNGDCAvgKktzGxhYgvzWpbWsqyWJbUEM8YGGBdgTIDxAMQCEAdADADl/8y9mHcx52K+hVwLeRZyLORXLHyx6MWC
F4tdKHShyIUCF4pbbHtkuyPbHNneiLZGtDOijRHtiyz9YtkXS75Y7oVSL5R5ocQL5V0svWfZPUvuWW6PUnuU2aPEHuX1jD4y9sjII+OOiDoi5oiII+KNrDzB
qhOsOMFqE6g0gSoTqDCB6hKs/MWqX6z4xWpfqPSFKl+o8IXqXqy8yqqrrLjKaquotIoqq6iwiuqqsIwPq/iwiA9r+KyEzyr4rIDP6vfw2AieGsFDI3hmxI6M
2IkROzBi50XwmBKeUsJDSnhGyY4o2QklO6Bk55PwWByeisNDcXgmzo7E2Yk4OxBn5+FQhgFVGFCEATUYTILBFBhMgMH0F1D2A1U/UPQDNT9M8sMUP0zww/Q+
UGYGVWZQZAY1ZkxixhRmTGDG9GVQ1ghVjVDUCDWNTNLIFI1M0Mj0jFBGC1W0UEQLNbRMQssUtExAy/SzULYNVdtQtA0120yyzRTbTLDdptf++IvriGDuxHMh
7n5Ns8dtcndMN8ldnvzvOTkWSX7372T95N798x/R/ennsutznt0tf06yzf8BmyfkGQiZAAA=
Please let me know if you have any issues of if they dont work as they should. I still dont quite trust Foreman in handling my blueprints properly, even if it seems to work now that I reinstalled the mod.
Also, I have not tested these as much as I probably should have, and to be honest, siggboy is the only one who can tell if these are having unintended consequences in his system or not.
Im just messing about hoping I dont break too much of his stuff :lol:

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

Here is the mixed provider station, its a mess since balancing mixed chests and belts is a PITA.

To use it, add O signal as you would any nomal ore in the depot combinators for priority and wagon cargo capacity. (use same capacity as ores, might not work with items that have different stack sizes)
Then build normal requester station that requests O. Sort the incoming ores and send them along on normal provider stations. Easy and compact using robots (though I think robots are a bit like cheating).
Also remember to set full load OR 5 second inactivity as station rule for the mixed station when setting it up in Smart Trains, else the train will not leave the station.
I have used these with double digit belts as input with over 20k ore/minute throughput. Works like a charm and could probably be raised even more with more belts.
Just blanket all nearby ore spots in your favorite miner pattern and feed the station as much as you can, dont forget to outfit your miners with modules so your get some proper throughput and fill up the belts! :lol:

Note that you CAN experience issues due to rounding errors if you load a large number of ore types at the same time. I have looked into increasing precision in the balancer to counter that but not found a good way that uses only one combinator.
Current solution is that Im dividing by 20 instead of 24 chests when comparing chest contents to the average chest. It will not balance perfectly, but it will be good enough to keep the station going without issues.

If the balance loader stops on you, lower the figure on the two combinators to -18 or even lower to ensure it starts up again.
After all, the goal is to ensure even loading of train.

2016-09-11 Balanced mixed provider station Tech2 MK4:

H4sIAAAAAAAA/+WdT2/jyNHGv8rAx0RK1H9INrHxHgLsKQiy2Te3RWBobM6MEFkyJHkwA8Pf/aUsOWO2ms1fNbmDJbOHLDYmW+TTD6uq66muvtu+W29vl+t3
N9dPq9vtZn/99LTa3FVfrtVsv/q4Wa6vnw5fH6rrq8+r3eFxub6abZb39X+e/jj/+er5eXa+Q6M79Js7DLrj7/Udz7Nqc1gdVtXxAc9/vV+u1/P18v7havaw
3dd/3G6un75cz5X7Uzb7ej2v/3X8qdPV99Xd6vF+Xq2r28NudTt/2K6ruWm5s3h753K3Ony6rw71Tbfb+/erzfKw3fk3FueffJ7VIB522/XN++rT8vNqu7t+
+jbATf3Hu5e76tf4sNrtDzcEgGp5++nqZeT9Ybk51FOzfah2y5dfv/rD1Wz7eHh4ZEP94wXLeqRNjcPpOX69Ulf/vn7aVXc1tC8of71Z3V2rhTle+uuVDv01
O/5RiFE2QYyKGEa5HKN8ghjlMYwyOUZmehipRQSjfCHHyE4QIxXjUdnAqN03qIBvQIjqCSIas/B508Iz/6kS/Wc5QXBdDNxC/kkvJohRzH3mcvc5wShM6whE
hdwzuAlCFHMMhRJDNME4VcdisEIeg00wTNVZDCIrd4Y24Atb4xKbGJZMMBbWMcdZOLnjnB5EJuYUnNziTTC2NbHY1sn95gSjLxOLvpyVQjRFhGJu04nd5hQt
URlDqGms25yfTkzX6rTF5gRTIzZm7Eot5ekEgwprYwiJPeYE418b8wal2BtMcBFlY4FpKfYGE1yJZ7G4tCylCE0wnZPFchUl85dlor8sA/7y466qNvPDbrnZ
P2x3h/n7an1o0TbrL/p5drfand7xWntj7B/Wq8Ohulh9nWkevTf++xn6/fgY+QBjmAHGsAOMoQcYQw0wxiI4hhWMEX4KyQhhLHLBCOFZlYwQnlPJCGGGS0YI
81sygus9QthO+COE7UQZsBLf7qy+POyq/X5eW+rb/8xXm321C1ia8++b4+9fOozb1e72cXX45i1EzuJztft6+LTafGy6jNpzPSx3R891ffWXK+gEzOz1Wer/
qD3m7AWYmCwusNK27YtmGOYjwTADGJr63VurMRgc2UjgsIhSDThKMcOyDoYJ/HBPltqRTEsBpiVvTItX68HgMCOBIwdwlE04jJilZgCW2kFYqkcyLWX3tNS0
bEyLZ28af0uoejvHgea7LPTmevF2qffngZZ6l6A162sCoMrJrQch5mIkxFQaMLPp5b3CGoRHORY4FICj6U686gfBqq6P/SyHYOlYonkFwvl6GhqzYuUkdWOB
A4Si9UfagGMhJWnXWgcM4Ybg6FhWSwpEXkXTxXtFQQiOsayWFFg9FrYJh5NydIDV0iCLpbEsDhQIQ4vmGtaJDUd4cSBMNI0lrtcgXqh53UBUyb96NRY4Ft1w
uKYR9IpgAMHCAboki/qKZz+OjiXE1yDEd83oyck902jQALGkazomJ3ZM4QBfQtGuEciUjMZqgHjWNd1SKV10dX3xWMTqNSNjCRS0AzPSdGteCRRBYywpZg1y
zGXTgHqlKljg7MWusSyVNAhDS+97d2J2jWWlZEDMVDbzv6U0ZgovlBLE7178HEu6yYCAqWyGCF7hFUFjLNkmA5Y4pTRCCmeXEmop+oXwr4q+amwgOlTVen77
qdq3FQDo85zJyhBUELrT3n3pejAPPLdIbqdvnAvfOCNv3NQTTh0e0NNkwqexDP/G06iU9blNng8jmw8jRCAHCCjlIWDofFjh0xRkPgrvaVLkei1DVQvfoySo
xvRcH/HmFyBqBJDAuUXqnaUM1oUQ1qYY2YarZz2Ug2wtpU+jyNN4bNUJ1sOlTofMeznp+xPrqZz3/hrOhtSVKuJLtfdd6QSFJdm1yjyr1LEqYsm19t4/h7Mh
dayK+HmdeU8jX8TNZe5R6h0VMeTaCxBMQteW5Pgg5MgkkgE11ULgmon+FuCMZ6kNjfOk7lgTS609S2XkCat5quMM3df6+lKvqYllNJ6fMiWcC/HTEB9u/E9K
PhcifovpTVyf/xJW3sAi9etONSciayoN7jWJ7q31QIPRm9SyNzPYbQ/jGyh5Fic1WhAFC9JYQRO3Zj17mCk2E9JQwRBXYT3zZI14JkLBsCAPx2ZCnAAi1tB/
+QzG0NKA3hA3mXkhdOabwjdPdlfdru6qXXszBvWK7NvamkC28zzQQNXHi0ai80dp8XF998PX+lEeN4ebD7vt/c1qU999fdg9Vi0p00sYdaPDTgjmSHm3vvhk
xJjr/0HMm1ujQ3/3pX+htw5mP1o2EL/NQA2d3l9uLpP7Pv7Ps8d9VQ+/3u72Jxjhuq6Q8DJgQPSFniUhrw0YjHxw8taQHe+Zbx7v39fu4O3GhbL+pwHltYjK
NZ6tZP6wXO8FFsT4YX3rnnaV+cv83XL18dNhXv9rfbFXvEZ4Ea51jN6XJ95nE+/Tifct0u5LhCURlURQ0jBJQyTtt9JeLA3FtClLJEgiHxPpH/vaJMKmZ0mt
yN299pWQiaOCaJQsDFxCluYsWra+vEQobR2kU6UUAEGyDc5L7Xolmp0SruBxSD7JK2pWSVXNdoh5MsnzZKXAkBS8V0mrHE3Bn19E8DgkB+/VTSqXkIM/x7Ip
EGvpO5EckvMSb2V6G/Vk8TQBjFKIBcqxl14Kq0zY91YmT+9C+kokA+EVlqoSJqbOAqfgaUhyxivsVCW1u1J3iNL4XtmZSqg7m7sBrG5HeCEQWhNoJ3VoKJvv
FZzqxQLOs9Tba2K2y9J7Gnk+dN4RwAjk14Q5kjozkq8/zkkTlVxu+G2i3U/2gVIXiJIsXgmd5iV00nkBUoL2Suh0UsnWAGxNds1SP0bS+torZNMK+jHxwwCn
qr1qNK0y8RR1oMv1zsbHB5qXnO4yjZ8N5ATH28VEq7haoAuo1ku/7oscY5A6yqOOfAkxwMed6omkjsiAFcjx62lCEinu1ApOnnQ5asByVHv1eTqhPrFjld4h
FAveh7ga5QVGtN5QGjMaEo945YY6odxwgFRVaqJKukCxxM94FYg6oeZvgLVFxxKnQ1EXQEKW6JmJGAePMp0C2eL1+X5LcfeftRfcV8d7U+W0VP3sBb4kBe2y
AIiYk4tArlVk0xf7oKTT9tvXQQS3fVm3WHx3dT4oUXZ/HLHe5ppsy/OlUHJiiL78pEKSc+/w8pdGbKkWx3/SG6KfvxT6NRh/j307zv723FlsEhp/LCN1K3Qm
gPjfeyba9f/GhPxRNCE/SwJ+f1ndxBgr/xfFFrOoxQpZwNL36sI5s99pzu5qZ318gPq+Qb+jnyTT5ruLZqVcEZtTb8VQ+sYstvy7/HgFrscy89bP9fzUXosk
CwA8H9a/EM/HrjkrXuKqvPDxMBxoCy9i60ITKUfb3y93h+P+59Wmtlbbh/nDbvvl6/x2ufu49UsFQrFuKLj4sFrXgXIN1lOijazn4brQs9XmrvpyMkusGJkk
GS5tXhcYQRheQ/chy+1+aef2j22b6AEXYm8YqAbR4WqQ96uPzZSbd6s73comKuIKeHv8jm588TNMWm6V1LwYb9X3O2+uALp/aJuJ5yInc0F60ffsg5yNcU5A
P6rjnDSsuU3oinyepZGhAxqoaev5Oivu8ncuhxnkFIORAQw6yWpvH5W28rMm7BAAmzECnBGAPfUuS29DMTJ0QLezI92a6KT22e/fA32QRv3jmiLSdfZI2OYU
JVeGjQwcElF5BxfprBDzd9Gbv24A/roxzhBI5B7p2pwhsYPrWI4I6txGBi8J0DLPvckPSulYHuDe6/0maIzrC03iD+/QFZ0nmO8xLi9IM2DtHWGl84RdImOM
XElf3iMYTXDEljO49JK2VhwjvKAx7RHOBrzyo1WCkW9C//ohjlgY1wSRXrnaO58pyXKOcVVA9PELcAotZG8w7JVRb5TgkiWXd76PLsRZrwHQHaPhvZDCguh6
fq2Q+rUBrOYY84mG5BMLz6uJz/3piBloB/wBjlcY2eyQdFvhW21vcXyhWAj93RhXUYYEaz5wCduUx7iIMmSd4B3EpJ00BxZcv0s++WAKQfbJjzH/ZUkUK56N
YDZRMhvBfFnKCQ8jmw0S2Xm7+nXw1LJwaUN5WdjwDVRSYbe4hDRU3tO7wu7/Gmh+v9LUaC1kedFNqrUiK1Z92lklpxnI/arkvlW3D9A1rV+lXEe5fFclafss
+GX3kfo64RTZ7zFFP/8+Chk7yO1PjwtbrYuMAC8ylRcC55fT852Lt0/N25LNlj8wnprWLQzCOsfOL8AxiH+r5nh9PofAqL13+Jgs6g4utvbI9N1TLJP1qaDL
+w+R9R/C9B/C9h9C9R9C9x9i8d8hBLcFf1cSWauUXw1iLj+wsscAQe7JD43rMYDrO0DwIxaF36+GwH339gMq3ZW1Nx+42JhXuJgRtRd16sFut6/l2+4txSU9
BgthS4hX2zrVWXHRGNurB0d4ZdPGK7pLzqs+RniZaeOVR/Eq5XjZaeMVDTW92n+El542XlGv4tVSt3sVlepVVJpXKSc9KWXUSGYJRnIxbbxMFC8jxstNGy4b
hUtuI6cdeJdRl5LJXfC0I+KXTqetcOXyj3HSAfGpfWk7XBe7zcMO2Cb6X5vmficdc596uLZPSYL7nTZcRRQucZ+f+aQj7lMv3Ha4xO5k0qHdqRdrK1peUSwh
18ThinoTrwKeiIXTRisa2XlFwW2+V6e5Xp3keSedvDk1YG2fD7EnmXaYoqKpm0LsSCa9LDn1n20vhhGXUUx7VaKjbteJ/cikEyrNM0Qv0RIvGCadTzl10m1H
q5l+4sd9Nlxpm7Muvznr59lhta6OXdaai49jFee8fD6/Xv1Gt7vqUNUwha5z8LoCXpfD6zJ4nYXXGXidhtcpdt2CXQZHgw8H3xVCB2cCTizkCaRdN4tVydh+
uq77Z0/Xdb/F6bpuUE7XdWN8uq57yk7XdTPgdF03oU7XdfPz5bputr9cBkeDDwffFUIHZwJOLOQJpB1gsYNsd5DtDrLdQbY7yHYH2e4g2x1ku4Nsd4ztjrHd
MbY7xnbH2O4Y2x1ju2Nsd4ztjrG9gGwvINsLyPYCsr2AbC8g2wvI9gKyvYBsLxjbC8b2grG9YGwvGNsLxvaCsb1gbC8Y2wvG9hyyPYdszyHbc8j2HLI9h2zP
IdtzyPYcsj1nbM8Z23PG9pyxPWdszxnbc8b2nLE9Z2zPGdszyPYMsj2DbM8g2zPI9gyyPYNszyDbM8j2jLE9Y2zPGNszxvaMsT1jbM8Y2zPG9oyxPWNst5Dt
FrLdQrZbyHYL2W4h2y1ku4Vst5DtlrHdMrZbxnbL2G4Z2y1ju2Vst4ztlrHdMrYbyHYD2W4g2w1ku4FsN5DtBrLdQLYbyHbD2G4Y2w1ju2FsN4zthrHdMLYb
xnbD2G4Y2zVku4Zs15DtGrJdQ7ZryHYN2a4h2zVku2Zs14ztmrFdM7ZrxnbN2K4Z2zVju2Zs14ztCrJdQbYryHYF2a4g2xVku4JsV5DtCrJdMbYrxnbF2K4Y
2xVju2JsV4ztirFdMbYrxnaopSqopSqopSqopSqopSqopSqopSqopSqopSqmpSqmpSqmpSqmpSqmpSqmpSqmpSqmpSqmpSqmpUIpFSqpUEiFOiqUUaGKCkVU
qKFCCZUpqExAZfopk0+ZesrEU6adMumUKadMOIW6KZRNoWoKRVOomULJFCqmUDCFeimTS5laysRSppUyqZQppUwoZTopk0mZSgpFUqiRQokUKqRQIIX6KJRH
oToKxVGmjTJplCmjTBhluiiTRZkqykRRpokySRQqolAQhXoolEOhGgrFUKiFQikUKqFMCGU6KJNBmQrKRFCmgTIJlCmgTABl+ieUP6H6CcVPqH1C6RMqn1D4
hLonlD2Z6slET6Z5MsmTKZ5M8GR6J5M7mdrJxE6odUKpEyqdUOiEOieUOaHKCUVOqHEyiZMpnEzgZPomkzeZusnETaZtMmmTKZtQ2IS6JpQ1oaoJRU2oaUJJ
EyqaUNBkeiaTM5maycRMpmUyKZMpmUzIZDomkzGhiglFTKhhQgkTKphQwIT6JZQvoXrJxEumXTLpkimXTLhkuiWTLZlqyURLqFkyalPFklGb6pWM2lStZNSm
WiWjNlQqEbWhTomoDVVKRG2oUSJqQ4WSUJvJk0ycZNIkEyaZLMlESSZJMkGSyZFIjERSJBIikQyJREgkQSIBEsmPSHxE0iOz0MxAM/vMzDOzzsw4M9vMTDOz
zMgwI7uMzDKyysgoI5uMTDKyyMggI3vMgmgWQ7MQmkXQLIBm8TMLn1n0zIJnFDuj0BlFzihwRnEzCptR1IyCZhQzo5CZ5TlYmoNlOViSg+U4WIqDZThYgoPl
N1B6A2U3UHID5TZQagNlNlBiA+U1UFoDZTVYKpplolkimuWhWRqaZaFZEprloFkKGmWgUQIa5Z9R+hlln1HyGeWeUeoZZZ5R4pmphUwsZFohkwqZUsiEQqYT
MpmQqYRIJEQaIZIIkUKIBEKkDyJ5EKmDSBxE2iAr6GD1HKycg1VzsGIOVsvBSjlYJQcr5EB1HKiMA1VxoCIOVMOBSjhQBQcq4ED1G6h8g9XcsZI7VnHHCu5Y
vR0rt2PVdqzYjtXaoVI7VGmHCu1QnR0qs0NVdqjIDtXYoRI7VGHHyqJZVTQrimY10awkmlVEs4JoVg/NyqFRNTQqhka10KgUGlVCo0JoVAeNyqBRFTQqgmY7
V9jGFbZvhW1bYbtW2KYVtmeFbVlhO1bQhhW0XwVtV0G7VdBmFbRXBW1VQTtV0EYVtE8F7jeE2w3hbkO42RDuNYRbDeFOQ7jREO4zZNsM2S5DtsmQ7TFkWwzZ
DkO2wZDtL2TbC9nuQrhxHO4bh9vG4a5xuGkc7hmHW8bhjnG4YZztF2fbxdlucbZZnO0VZ1vF2U5x2I8DtuOA3ThgMw7YiwO24oCdOGAjDtiHg7XhYF04WBMO
1oODteBgHThYAw7Y5gh2OYJNjmCPI9jiCHY4gg2OYH8j2N6IdTdizY1YbyPW2oh1NmKNjVhfI9g9DjaPg73jYOs42DkONo6DfeNg2zjYNY41jWM941jLONYx
jjWMY/3iWLs42JQT9uSELTlhR07YkBP244TtOGE3TtiMk/XiZK04WSdO1oiT9eFkbThZF07Y6xi2OoadjmGjY9jnGLY5hl2OYZNj2OOYtThmHY5Zg2PW35i1
N2bdjVlzY9hCHnaQhw3kYf942D4edo+HzeNh73jYOp51jmeN41nfeNY2nnWNZ03jWc94eDIHPJgDnssBj+WAp3LAQzngmRzwSA54Igc7kIOdx8GO42CncbDD
ONhZHOwoDnjgETzvCB53BE87gocdwbOO4FFH8KQjeNARO+eIHXPETjlihxyxM47YEUfshCN4jhw8Rg6eIgcPkYNnyMEj5OAJcvAAOXh+HDs+jp0exw6PY2fH
saPj2MlxbQfHvf4/eqHy+aKcK/Xur8v1cnNb3b27X32p//dht/28uqt27/aH5XG0d/+qbj/pd3//m716/qEe5HG3eXfzQ7W5+3+ddewI8z4BAA==

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

A small note, the mixed station blueprint above is actually bad since if care is not taken it can get unbalanced if one of the four inputs run dry.
I only used that belt combination since I have equal ore fields coming in from all directions.
Usually Id recommend balancing everything and then feeding from one set of 8 (or how many/few you need) tracks.

siggboy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Multiprovider (blueprint)

Post by siggboy »

Here's my design for a multiprovider.

It is a regular provider station with an additional circuit that sets the filter on the inserters so they will only load the item type which is currently requested from this provider. This is all done by the circuit next to the substation, if you remove this circuit it's simply a regular provider. The normal provider functionality is unchanged.

The inserter filter is cleared when the requested amount has been loaded. The current amount is read from the wagons (it takes the input from the train station combinator), and SmartTrains needs to be configured so it will write to this combinator every 10 ticks (or faster). I think the default value is every 60 ticks, which is too slow. The CPU impact should be negligible.

It's also necessary to subtract 12 items per inserter per wagon (i.e. 144 if you use 12 inserters per wagon, the maximum amount). This can be done at the depot, where the wagon count is set (it's an arithmetic combinator that subtracts, right next to the combinator that sets the wagon count). This assumes max research, i.e. the inserter stack size being "12".

If you do not set this "-144" value in the depot, the circuit will not disable the filter inserters in time, and they will hit the wagon capacity -- ending up with residual items in some of the inserter hands. The next train will then pick up these residual items, and it can lead to mixed wagons. This is BAD. Do not forget to set this safety threshold (-144) in the depot if you use this multiprovider.

The safety threshold has no effect on regular providers or if you try to load less than the full wagon capacity. The requesters will underestimate incoming deliveries, which is perfectly safe and has practically no negative effect.

You have to make sure that each chest contains enough items so the requested amount can actually be loaded, and that the chests are balanced.

If you extend this design for longer trains, do not forget to connect all chests, wire all the additional inserters and make sure that all inserters have the same settings!

H4sIAAAAAAAA/9Vb32+juBP/Vyoevwer2AFDtOJeVvt2K/XuHldfRTS4iXUEcga6W0X5388kaZohhnic0qV5WVXA2DPzmR/2ZzYt7rJikWR383jL80pUgpfx
dpsnax47WbEUZSUW3mLFy8qT/N9a/cul426KUr1a5PH2Z+zNPgXuc+zRT8HOXRR5zhfNIyXmu0Oc/8fbpeRcvXmQ/zwXaaxePPvL93fq5z4kMiYT9eSweFkl
i3+8R5GpBT2Rl1x2rkyOK1eyyOYPfJU8iULG24WQi1pU83WR8nnxOC82XCb7b4n78kzyJJ2vkjydN9+rPZVxJWt+er5/tH+pkRITvYaSp0C/EOoX7PU7qNJY
V+Qp/6k2cVBUyCL3Csmd5qWj8mueinrt8UytJJUDNkXGW7qTCVT+6qaID3fFdruzFQ19Hd7o65nO1YZrR+i1CdTYFmbhh4CZUgoLMxPlo5EqT4HyDK27IegC
NOhm0Cv0BsQz9OIwxiNbxLOROp1B25JBEB+MVPm9D8/+nA6FeR8NuwjujNnizh+r6WElIdEQFX2KLOhTsCcKq0EQ2pR3gi+xMCTp5IZ0R/GrwypAAlvgkbEC
D0YWpYNkPDpW7SHESThQxpuggUdhLqba3tIQ9vjVCWyqibarNnD8ZKR+pzCsKf4AZYL6sWpPYCan+C7HDHj4dHsLzC1KC+yk6dQS5WPN7RQ2FRR/hjFQfqyp
ncIURqOTvP3ZDm2J+kEZo1kSqn/AnNUFSTg535IKQlcTEDP4Dvg+uFDptN1Eimq15vugKdYPIk+qouW48BQtqZCHrcdM48JXUY1/UnHU8VHIspqXYpknWbyt
njdq1SchqzrJnKMdDw89nixWzt5CyoJ5pRYlfuhHU+ZH7isenN8ct6irTY0RujMN9ekE2urcjlPStqP73aFaTMErrZQvRKoCo9fCBFqYaix8lPNG5iUTpWux
3iSy2VHs/G5hVyVg86z2U+fV/FEW67nIlYB9WBqbnIZnlrzmEYJF7+yXoZecg/Z/Q4IWBj/tNSfMbwSF05kGpzpbvi1OfwVKL0649kZ90aPTquD+vN+wr4XI
RPlKJiL3ksp7KUiNrsoGsU8jf8ZCOmPusaCp3ZpIzAqlRFGJJ152C6OGwhaJXBY/kqWyT7ewqaGwTVKWPF+qpqNTlG+s5I+me3ysedYtLDAVJnLeLYUZSjk6
0Mvr9UOfiqGhvFQp2ECxFxRRVwK6CA7S03tEIBjKBpPLlerNE5Fd8EgqCiagBhp9F9l9xuw+8+0+o1af2VnEbi07xeysaOeyPoCgGGJ74s6axzgs3Erx/rgO
QlDV2YBcseXNst1Vcoj1uQ+vOoNbiLMIvXiLHA9tEReNH3E+PHoHw/DG4QcwBLxgCvxhSWTM0ATMCoGW10CRyJhYaDFJxDYWgvFDIIBxHwxyB3d0wbgNAQmN
YGByGRMLsBkIbMmO48rj9gKsvAx/9W/MM7/v3BhBex3mZqa9/EfxypjFWxXSuv8k44ccg+HF8EXQnGEetSECOMnA8G0RhmxGoJG1koK2N0VxzZhQgF0503bl
5mzrqBHAYA1kg9DOH8EOMOMz/LQThoDGRALsTENycf97CzeN2Uhr+tR24O0j1AdYCxn+gsKYpR63HfBRcI3Y8V9ANyT/+Kezc0vefGv0uubO+5UFilEs0D5s
OmmgxyQrTXmg1mxj2GLddcx8SNu5oYs1DqfdPL2JB9+dQfYnI6GQ92mv06y026wGBDK7tOwg/LEG7ycC1Hr64R7BIrfHTLpHSHpB3BqScPsArgmX6LKUYr31
Hmz/X5DqnzQ/e77/mKAMk1Dom86hhD3TLO2wAP9do2fm4lomisw8cFsm+to9IIArDfyJy+dqJfLl22Sitm+AxWHxiIzHiWDcdJQZ3zR60RkweqcM2Gal3yq6
vmKSIO0xY9Q/BNLqDS6i9KwRXSeyOs5nlFWx0fCctIMebX3pbWTx81k7UPJyiuhoXE8+sk577dpvGSSk1zQHBQ/DIlo1dV2P0TyPLoiCbu9HF30cKoiaBm16
vUG7OYj+hiN+71aTepqHaGKa6G6pO8zMwLfVndeTxFsMp91Ue66dHrrPKb2lpmeOuK81M+kKBvfO/Ti6gn5Ud2Sevm7s4gDTXYT6Uus1H+3rznTo1q3vnGPv
sXur473Gfv01XhcCO1cs9kKNRu++qY3ihi7vT1800Dk8+lZnlVCV8alxxN0f3pcvzu6z5FUt87v5Z56n/wGqGRfTT0MAAA==
(This blueprint avoids bogus values in the register if the station is not in the schedule yet, that is, while the station number is still unset; that's a clean-up fix which has nothing to do with the multiprovider feature, that is all implemented by the circuit next to the substation.)

doxsroxs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by doxsroxs »

Really nice! I think our stations for multiple materials have different purposes & complement each other well.
Would really appreciate if you have the time to look at my contraptions, Im sure they can be improved :)
They seem to work well right now and all our new stations are using these blueprints.

Im especially curious on how effective my attempts at disabling the stations are and if I missed anything. Maybe some of my modifications are redundant, and can be simplified. I can give you a better description on how I did and why if you want to instead of reverse engineering them.

Im also going to post an updated version of the central storage design as soon as I have the time to write about it.

Thanks again for an awesome system, since your latest version of the Depot I think it is working really well! :)
My next project after this is probably going to be a look at adding filters to the requester stations as we discussed earlier, would be nice to get that final part in place to eliminate loading the wrong materials.

Lezreth
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Lezreth »

Getting this train controller to work has been quite the adventure. I finally succeeded after playing with the test save on and off over the past few months in between mod testing. Now I have been trying to make the red network wireless with the assistance of the FLAN mod. I tried capturing the signals in the demo save with CircuitLogger mod. When I analyzed the log and set the signals it captured in FLAN's towers, it didn't work. The light at the depot stayed yellow and the Q signal kept cycling. Seeing as the CircuitLogger mod is for Factorio version 0.13 and I'm using 0.14 (just edited the info.json file to make Factorio recognize it as valid) CircuitLogger might be missing something to get all the signals. (or I'm doing something wrong)

Could someone please give me a list of the signals that are sent between the stations? Having wireless antennas would make network management a little easier.

Return to “Combinator Creations”