Name: Sea Block
Description: Lots of water.
License: Modpack, refer to individual mods for each license
This modpack alters terrain generation so that everywhere except the starting block is water. You are given just enough starting items to create a small factory that extracts resources from the sea, and must grow from your single tile to a sprawling factory capable of building the SpaceMod FTL starship.
- The default factorio key to increase landfill size is numpad+
- Press ctrl + E to open the Factorio NEI interface. Left clicking an item in FNEI shows the recipes that produce the item, right clicking shows recipes that consume the item.
- The KS_Power diesel generator and bobpower's fluid generators can both generate electricity directly from liquid fuel. The available fuels are currently methane, fuel oil, naphtha or diesel.
- Maybe more hints to come, but figuring out the production sequence is part of the gameplay, so no spoilers for now.
- Reduce cellulose fiber and wood pellet crafting time.
- ScienceCostTweaker science pack waste byproduct adjustment.
- Update all mods to latest versions.
- Angel's bioprocessing now uses assembling machine for making all types of cellulose fiber and cellulose paste.
- Update to latest Angel's mods. Includes migration script to spawn new bioprocessing puffer-nests and fish in existing saves.
- Bugfix for Angel's bioprocessing alien artifact creation.
- Coal has been removed, coke has been renamed to charcoal. Wood bricks cook straight to charcoal.
- As there is no coal for oil production by coal cracking, a substitute oil from blue algae recipe has been added.
- The addition of the Circuit Processing mod increases the cost of circuits, processing units and modules.
- Nodules have been removed.
- Installing a mod like DeleteEmptyChunks will allow existing chunks to be regenerated with new terrain settings.
Download SeaBlockPack_0.2.17.zip. Unzip into your factorio mods directory. Your factorio mods directory is %appdata%/factorio/mods (windows), ~/.factorio/mods (linux) or ~/Library/Application Support/factorio/mods (MacOS).
Alternatively, download the correct version of each mod from the mod portal and place in your mods directory. Versions and links are listed in Mod List, below.
If you'd rather watch someone else play the game then here are some youtube play throughs. Some of these players have added extra mods beyond what's included in the pack, so check the video descriptions for more details.
Nilaus 0.15, 0.16 playthrough