[MOD 0.13] Black Market (sell and buy on the market)

Topics and discussion about specific mods
danymatrix69
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13] Black Market (sell and buy on the market)

Post by danymatrix69 »

Hi! I have a bug in version 14.4 since added the mod SenpaisOverhall. You not if have any incompatibility with metals.
Attachments
eo.jpg
eo.jpg (523.24 KiB) Viewed 6252 times

binbinhfr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by binbinhfr »

danymatrix69 wrote:Hi! I have a bug in version 14.4 since added the mod SenpaisOverhall. You not if have any incompatibility with metals.
Hi,
I installed SenpaisOverhall and had no problem with BlackMarket. It seems that the problem is coming from another mod you have and that does not declare correctly a minable resource.
Anyway, I add a test to avoid this error. Please update and tell me if it's better now.
My mods on the Factorio Mod Portal :geek:

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

binbinhfr wrote:
danymatrix69 wrote:Hi! I have a bug in version 14.4 since added the mod SenpaisOverhall. You not if have any incompatibility with metals.
Hi,
I installed SenpaisOverhall and had no problem with BlackMarket. It seems that the problem is coming from another mod you have and that does not declare correctly a minable resource.
Anyway, I add a test to avoid this error. Please update and tell me if it's better now.
:( my question not answer

binbinhfr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by binbinhfr »

Airat9000 wrote: :( my question not answer
I am sorry, man : once again, I did not understand your question. The russian-english translator is bad... Maybe could you find a friend that speaks english to write your questions on this forum ?
And you are using so many mods, that I have problem to reproduce your errors...
Last edited by binbinhfr on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danymatrix69
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by danymatrix69 »

Airat9000 wrote:
binbinhfr wrote:
Hi,
is ok. tkz

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

binbinhfr wrote:
Airat9000 wrote: :( my question not answer
I am sorry, man : once again, I did not understand your question. The russian-english translator is bad... Maybe could you find a friend that speaks english to write your questions on this forum ?
And you are using so many mods, that I have problem to reproduce your errors...
I write: I do not have all the goods on sale ..
It does not take all the goods in the calculation at the beginning of the game in general

have let products with Mk5 Mk6 but commercially only MK4
specifically showed you the photograph that the game has mk6 and selling only the most Mk5!

пишу: у меня не все товары в продаже..
не берет все товары при подсчете в начале игры и вообще

есть допустим товары с Мк5 Мк6 но в продаже лишь мк4
специально вам показал на фото что в игре есть мк6 а в продаже лишь мк5 максимально!

binbinhfr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by binbinhfr »

Airat9000 wrote:specifically showed you the photograph that the game has mk6 and selling only the most Mk5!
Yes I saw your pictures, but I cannot reproduce your problem... I never had such problem when I use BlackMarket... This problem must come from a bad interaction between all the mods you have, but I cannot find what... Sorry.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

binbinhfr wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:specifically showed you the photograph that the game has mk6 and selling only the most Mk5!
Yes I saw your pictures, but I cannot reproduce your problem... I never had such problem when I use BlackMarket... This problem must come from a bad interaction between all the mods you have, but I cannot find what... Sorry.
Well I have a very quick calculation of the goods passes, you can increase both the more accurate count?

binbinhfr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by binbinhfr »

Airat9000 wrote:Well I have a very quick calculation of the goods passes, you can increase both the more accurate count?
Sorry, once again, for me this sentence is impossible to understand... Could you find a friend who would help you with translation ?

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

binbinhfr wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:Well I have a very quick calculation of the goods passes, you can increase both the more accurate count?
Sorry, once again, for me this sentence is impossible to understand... Could you find a friend who would help you with translation ?
:? more people understand me, you is not!

binbinhfr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by binbinhfr »

Airat9000 wrote: :? more people understand me, you is not!
Sorry, english is not my native langage, I am french, so it is not easy for me...

Wildejackson
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Wildejackson »

Hey,
I was looking at a few mods and I had an idea for the graphics. I think it would be more immersive if a rocket launched or landed (Just the launch animation in reverse) to deliver the goods, rather then a "magic chest." It could be that the rocket is larger and more expensive then the current trader chest. This would solve the problem of spamming chests for profit, and would instead put emphesis on the logistics of production rather then an easy blueprint solution. Let me know what you think.

binbinhfr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by binbinhfr »

hi Wildejackson

I wrote a mod that looks like this : https://mods.factorio.com/mods/binbinhfr/CargoRocket

Anyway nice idea if you are using just a few chests, but from my returns, I am afraid that people using my mod are using quite a lot of chests working often on an hour-basis, and adding this heavy rocket animation would severely impact the game lag and add a lot of rockets launch everywhere. As I am also the main user, I prefer not to go into this complexity. Thanks for the idea anyway.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

binbinhfr wrote:hi Wildejackson

I wrote a mod that looks like this : https://mods.factorio.com/mods/binbinhfr/CargoRocket

Anyway nice idea if you are using just a few chests, but from my returns, I am afraid that people using my mod are using quite a lot of chests working often on an hour-basis, and adding this heavy rocket animation would severely impact the game lag and add a lot of rockets launch everywhere. As I am also the main user, I prefer not to go into this complexity. Thanks for the idea anyway.
Idea please new mod in Fund Market - entity and price to sell and buy resource and blaks day (crisis)

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

binbinhfr wrote:hi Wildejackson

:D not items in buy in you mods

Code: Select all

-- Unknown items/fluids -> not priced (not present in any recipe or only in isolated looped recipes):
["bob-robochest-4"] = unknown_price,
	["bob-roboport-4"] = unknown_price,
and etc.
Attachments
BlackMarket-specials.txt
(13.35 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

ap6601
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ap6601 »

am i the only one having problems buying things? i don't have an options to buy things, i have money, i researched everything, but i don't have the option to buy stuff

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

ap6601 wrote:am i the only one having problems buying things? i don't have an options to buy things, i have money, i researched everything, but i don't have the option to buy stuff
I wrote earlier about this issue, just my themes now on account of the fact that not all things can buy on the market, although they are in the game.

я ранее писал об этой проблеме как раз мои темы сейчас по-счет того что не могу все вещи купить на рынке, хотя они есть в игре.

binbinhfr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by binbinhfr »

ap6601 wrote:am i the only one having problems buying things? i don't have an options to buy things, i have money, i researched everything, but i don't have the option to buy stuff
Could you be more precise ?

Did you try "trading chest (buy)" objects for example ?
They are different than the "trading chest (sell)" objects.
When you open them, you can add buying orders at the bottom using the "new order" button.
Choose the type of objects in the item list and number of objects you want to buy.

But if, like Airat, there are some items that you do not see in the buying list, I admit that I do not know how to solve airat's problem. For the moment, he is the only one who reported missing objects.

Please tell me if you solved your problem.
Last edited by binbinhfr on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

binbinhfr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by binbinhfr »

Airat9000 wrote:

-- Unknown items/fluids -> not priced (not present in any recipe or only in isolated looped recipes):
and etc.
I see your file, but I still do not understand why it does not work for you. I cannot reproduce this problem at home. For me, it works :
bug airat1.jpg
bug airat1.jpg (101.71 KiB) Viewed 6211 times
bug airat2.jpg
bug airat2.jpg (70.98 KiB) Viewed 6211 times
it must come from an interaction with another strange mod that you have installed.

EDIT: can you tell me how many "scanning price list passes" you see when the map is loading or when you hit the "rescan" button ?

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

binbinhfr wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:

and etc.
I see your file, but I still do not understand why it does not work for you. I cannot reproduce this problem at home. For me, it works :
bug airat1.jpg
bug airat2.jpg
it must come from an interaction with another strange mod that you have installed.

EDIT: can you tell me how many "scanning price list passes" you see when the map is loading or when you hit the "rescan" button ?
in two versions, sent to you earlier txt file, there are goods which are not taken into sale, I do not know why I only have 87 mods .

в двух вариантах, прислал вам ранее тхт файл, там товары которые не берутся в продажу, почему не знаю у меня всего 87 модов .

Return to “Mods”