[Mod 0.13.11+]The Underground(Release 0.0.9)(26.7.16)

Topics and discussion about specific mods

Are the flame throwers on the mech too small. Or should i change them to be bigger?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

Solar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.12.2]The Underground(Release 0.0.3)More Stable :)

Post by Solar »

Thank you jorgenRe :)

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.12.2]The Underground(Release 0.0.2)Enemies and Recipies!

Post by Airat9000 »

jorgenRe wrote:
Solar wrote:HI there,

I am wondering if you have made the mod work for 0.12.2 build for Factorio and if you don't how long do you think you could make the port ready.
I am aware there will be at least one more patch to go to make the stable +, it would be nice if you could include the dependency of your mod and what major mods this is compatible, I know Dytech and Bobs mod could definitely use this mod to help give their own mods more use and diversity.

Thank you for your time :)
It is made to work with 0.12.2, but there may be some bugs in it seeing as it is in this early version i will upload 0.0.3 as soon as i have the custom RSO version fixed ;)!
And so you know i have talked with other devs who has ores in them and they was fine with me doing what i did, but dytech bob's mods and dims mods had plans to create a single mod for all their ores to save on vram ;)!
bug more and infinite message
to
screen
Attachments
2015-08-28_21-27-00.jpg
2015-08-28_21-27-00.jpg (801.04 KiB) Viewed 7668 times
2015-08-28_20-33-03.jpg
2015-08-28_20-33-03.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 7672 times

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

Airat9000 wrote:
jorgenRe wrote:

I am wondering if you have made the mod work for 0.12.2 build for Factorio and if you don't how long do you think you could make the port ready.
I am aware there will be at least one more patch to go to make the stable +, it would be nice if you could include the dependency of your mod and what major mods this is compatible, I know Dytech and Bobs mod could definitely use this mod to help give their own mods more use and diversity.

It is made to work with 0.12.2, but there may be some bugs in it seeing as it is in this early version i will upload 0.0.3 as soon as i have the custom RSO version fixed ;)!
And so you know i have talked with other devs who has ores in them and they was fine with me doing what i did, but dytech bob's mods and dims mods had plans to create a single mod for all their ores to save on vram ;)!
to
screen
Oh indeed I'm aware of that. As in that older version I used a steel chest for starting connections. (Noticed the steel chest in the picture) That's one reason this mod was WIP. Though I should have probably said one should not install this mod unless they just wish to explore the underground ;)!
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

jorgenRe wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:
jorgenRe wrote:

to
screen
Oh indeed I'm aware of that. As in that older version I used a steel chest for starting connections. (Noticed the steel chest in the picture) That's one reason this mod was WIP. Though I should have probably said one should not install this mod unless they just wish to explore the underground ;)!

place in automobile bug
Attachments
2015-08-30_3-01-35.jpg
2015-08-30_3-01-35.jpg (317.26 KiB) Viewed 7636 times

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

Airat9000 wrote:
jorgenRe wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:
jorgenRe wrote:

to
screen

place in automobile bug
Ah indeed the car was used as a way to start the mining machines, but in the version i'm going to hopefully release today will be including a gui where you can control the machines, and later see how much ore they have mined!
Edit:
And ofcourse a way to cancel the construction. Something i should have included in the first place of course :lol: !
Logo

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Mod 0.12.5]The Underground(Release 0.0.5)More Control!

Post by Airat9000 »

0.0.5 old game work?

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Mod 0.12.5]The Underground(Release 0.0.5)More Control!

Post by jorgenRe »

Airat9000 wrote:0.0.5 old game work?
It should still be working as the main changes I did was to the mining machine code ;)!
Logo

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Mod 0.12.11+]The Underground(Release 0.0.6)More Control!

Post by jorgenRe »

V. 0.0.6 Released!
Compatible with Factorio versions 0.12.11 and above!
Logo

Solar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Solar »

jorgenRe wrote:V. 0.0.6 Released!
Hi there,

I am back i am in the progress in updating my mods, and after what seems like chaos form the October update, I am unable to load your mod :( .

After downloading all my mods i get an error that says you are missing something.... see attached image.

It's been a while since i was here, although i have been checking out your progress, keep up the good work :D .

Kind regards,

Solar
Attachments
This what i get when starting up.
This what i get when starting up.
Error.PNG (98.94 KiB) Viewed 7446 times

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

Solar wrote:
Hi there,

I am back i am in the progress in updating my mods, and after what seems like chaos form the October update, I am unable to load your mod :( .

After downloading all my mods i get an error that says you are missing something.... see attached image.

It's been a while since i was here, although i have been checking out your progress, keep up the good work :D .

Kind regards,

Solar
yea it seems like a change made it case sensitive ;)!
Logo

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

jorgenRe wrote:
Solar wrote:
Hi there,

Kind regards,

Solar
What about the way of resources, you can do so that would be the lava it was final?

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

Airat9000 wrote:
jorgenRe wrote:
Solar wrote:
Hi there,

Kind regards,

Solar
What about the way of resources, you can do so that would be the lava it was final?
Pardon me, what do you mean?
Logo

Szentigrade
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [Mod 0.12.17+]The Underground(Release 0.0.7)(12.11.2015)

Post by Szentigrade »

is this getting updated for multilayer anytime?

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

Szentigrade wrote:is this getting updated for multilayer anytime?
Some time some time :)!
Upcoming big full day tests minus the exams which come later:

Though i may have some time in two weeks time ;)!
Logo

Lucianus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Lucianus »

Hi! This mod is really interesting, can lava from the underground used as hot liquid in engines?

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

Lucianus wrote:Hi! This mod is really interesting, can lava from the underground used as hot liquid in engines?
Not yet, but it's an interesting idea. Ps it's for heating water then ;)!
Logo

lindenk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by lindenk »

Ah, I just stumbled upon this mod while looking for how other people handled making surfaces. I just started a fairly similar mod actually, but maybe I should abandon it and think of another idea :? .

Here's a link to the idea so far (there isn't any code yet, other than CI stuff) https://github.com/Lindenk/digging_deep ... er/spec.md. I don't want to stomp over someone else's work so tell me if you think they're too similar.

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

lindenk wrote:Ah, I just stumbled upon this mod while looking for how other people handled making surfaces. I just started a fairly similar mod actually, but maybe I should abandon it and think of another idea :? .

Here's a link to the idea so far (there isn't any code yet, other than CI stuff) https://github.com/Lindenk/digging_deep ... er/spec.md. I don't want to stomp over someone else's work so tell me if you think they're too similar.
Do as you want, but dont steal and reupload a mod and say its yours.
As long as you follow that simple norm and rule. You are free to do whatever you want. The current license i got even allow for you to use parts of the code in my mod!
Just read the license file and you will know what to do ;)!

And if you got any questions. Feel free to ask!

Edit:
That seems like a good plan you got!
Logo

lindenk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by lindenk »

Of course! Also, feel free to use any of the CI stuff I've put together, if you feel like it.

StanFear
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by StanFear »

lindenk wrote:Ah, I just stumbled upon this mod while looking for how other people handled making surfaces. I just started a fairly similar mod actually, but maybe I should abandon it and think of another idea :? .

hello, there are nice ideas you have there, I will just suggest you take a look at the two other surfaces mods that are around befor you delve too deep in the codding, some things have already been done, it would be sad you'd recode all of it from scratch (unless you want to of course) : mine is not yet updated to 0.13 but I'm currently working on that

Return to “Mods”