Difference in Recipe/Technology Difficulty?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Difference in Recipe/Technology Difficulty?

Post by Neemys »

5thHorseman wrote:
Ifandbut wrote:What about a way to put a value less than 1 in the Technology price multiplier? I'd like a more casual game with faster technology instead of sitting for 10 min waiting on basic techs to get researched.
Have you tried it? I have not, but it's possible that:

Code: Select all

/c game.difficulty_settings.technology_price_multiplier = 0.5
would work.

It don't, it say that this value must be superior or equal to 1.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Dmytrozern
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Difference in Recipe/Technology Difficulty?

Post by Dmytrozern »

Neemys wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 5:45 pm
5thHorseman wrote:
Ifandbut wrote:What about a way to put a value less than 1 in the Technology price multiplier? I'd like a more casual game with faster technology instead of sitting for 10 min waiting on basic techs to get researched.
Have you tried it? I have not, but it's possible that:

Code: Select all

/c game.difficulty_settings.technology_price_multiplier = 0.5
would work.

It don't, it say that this value must be superior or equal to 1.
For anyone new coming around, @Silari posted an answer:
Silari wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:15 pm
...You could approximate such a thing by setting one of the forces productivity bonus so their research becomes cheaper comparatively. It doesn't work perfectly (since bonuses are additive, if they both put prod modules in their labs the cost ratio changes between them) but it's pretty close...
Mostly a vanilla player. Enjoy extreme railworld deathworlds with a 5x+ tech price.

Return to “Gameplay Help”