[0.18.40] Crash when starting new game - possible corrupted blueprint library?

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
sidelia
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.18.40] Crash when starting new game - possible corrupted blueprint library?

Post by sidelia »

I just updated from 0.18.38 -> 0.18.40 and immediately disabled a bunch of mods and enabled some other ones, then went to start a new freeplay game. Upon hitting TAB on the new game welcome message, factorio displayed the external error window and crashed to desktop.

Logs seemed to indicate an issue with the blueprint library, and I confirmed that by removing both blueprint dat files and restarting the game that it was able to start a new game without issue ( sans all pre-existing blueprints :( ) I've attached the offending blueprint library files and log.

Error BlueprintLibrary.cpp:598: storageRecord->generateHash() == externalRecord->generateHash() was not true
Attachments
blueprint-storage.7z
(444.1 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
factorio-current.log
(86.53 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.18.40] Crash when starting new game - possible corrupted blueprint library?

Post by Bilka »

Hello, this was fixed with 0.18.44.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

sidelia
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.18.40] Crash when starting new game - possible corrupted blueprint library?

Post by sidelia »

Can confirm no errors loading or starting a new game in 0.18.45 with those files back in place. Thank you!

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”