[0.15.15] Aliens becoming insane all of sudden

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
DrakEmono
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.15.15] Aliens becoming insane all of sudden

Post by DrakEmono »

Hello!

I will post there, thinking it's a bug, but I'm not 100% sure if it's actually intended or not...
I just did the update to 0.15.15. I remember well the last time I played, I had some attacks from aliens, but my laser turrets were very easily dealing with them.

Today, I launched the game, and... a few minutes later, I got a huge horde of aliens assaulting me all of sudden! As I noticed I just updated, I think this would be the main reason this would trigger such an attack. I didn't especially produce more pollution than usual (As I was even producing a bit less since I wasn't doing any research at the moment, but seeing the map information, the pollution didn't change much since the last time I checked)

So yeah... I say it here in case it would be a bug, but if anyone knows that aliens can all of sudden send huge hordes like that without warning while you didn't especially increase your pollution level, I guess it was just a coincidence... (Note that I recently started the game, so I'm still learning.)

Thank you for any help or reply.

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [0.15.15] Aliens becoming insane all of sudden

Post by Oxyd »

You're too late, it's already been reported and dealt with.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”