I get "Too far to connect" when trying to drag red belts over blue belts and blue belt ghosts.
Too Far.png
What did you do?
I dragged red belts over blue belts and blue belt ghosts
What happened?
I got the message "Too far to connect" and the red belts didn't ghost.
What did you expect to ...
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:10 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: [2.1.19] "Too far to connect" when trying to drag belts
- Replies: 0
- Views: 32
- Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:03 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [0.17.79] Odd behaviour with map chunks at the edge of the explored map upon loading
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1006
[0.17.79] Odd behaviour with map chunks at the edge of the explored map upon loading
What did you do? I loaded my game (attached). I pressed M to go to the map.
What happened? I saw that some chunks (specifically the 2 in the top left corner, 1 down) were black (unexplored) when they previously were visible. I then scrolled my mouse to look at an area of my map covered by a radar ...
What happened? I saw that some chunks (specifically the 2 in the top left corner, 1 down) were black (unexplored) when they previously were visible. I then scrolled my mouse to look at an area of my map covered by a radar ...
- Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:44 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [0.17.79] Illegal character notice when saving doesn't clear with the enter key
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2496
[0.17.79] Illegal character notice when saving doesn't clear with the enter key
1. What did you do?: I attempted to save a game with the name "Time to go!". This brought up a message reading "Notice - Character "!" can't be part of the file name." I then pressed enter to progress/clear the notice.
2. What happened?: Nothing. The notice didn't clear when pressing the enter key ...
2. What happened?: Nothing. The notice didn't clear when pressing the enter key ...