Search found 931 matches
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:29 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #447 - Factorio that you can touch
- Replies: 45
- Views: 9014
Re: Friday Facts #447 - Factorio that you can touch
Nice! I was happy to see prusa represented on the beta, and it's great to see yet another collab. I wish them the best of luck in the modern dog-eat-dog market.
- Sun Aug 30, 2026 7:41 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Save Files Grouped By World/Playthrough
- Replies: 9
- Views: 950
Re: Save Files Grouped By World/Playthrough
Yeah, I'd also love a "open folder button", that would be pretty rad.
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 4:01 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [Klonan] [2.1.9] Oops! All worms!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13063
Re: [Klonan] [2.1.9] Oops! All worms!
If anything, generated nests should also have that chance
@Klonan bring the fun back pleeeease
@Klonan bring the fun back pleeeease
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 1:04 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Radars with new output signal: Expansion base built nearby
- Replies: 3
- Views: 405
Re: Radars with new output signal: Expansion base built nearby
+1. This would also (hopefully) be somewhat a performance saver, since having a lot of arty on perim used to eat ups.
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 12:09 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
- Replies: 77
- Views: 21484
Re: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
Great work, I like the changes. It would be pretty cool though, if it was not only on active, but also on "this square did not have spawners and now does" alert, on can dream :D
But it does smell like victorypoling again, I must say.
why are we still talking about a game that released in 2021 ...
But it does smell like victorypoling again, I must say.
why are we still talking about a game that released in 2021 ...
- Sun Aug 02, 2026 7:23 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Soft Alt Mode
- Replies: 5
- Views: 806
Re: Soft Alt Mode
I think that would be cool as well, but let's be honest, no major features are coming ;-;
- Thu Jul 30, 2026 11:14 pm
- Forum: Off topic
- Topic: [F.3.3] Quantum Survival
- Replies: 70
- Views: 14003
Re: A1 sl0p!? + Factorio = Quantum Survival?
If this is not some postironical shitposting, you may want to seek help 
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 3:20 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Mixed quality crafting
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1284
Re: Mixed quality crafting
I'd like that as well.
- Sat May 30, 2026 8:36 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: I kinda hate Vulcanus
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7320
Re: I kinda hate Vulcanus
Vulcanus is the most fun and factorio-spirited planet 
- Fri May 29, 2026 3:44 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #440 - 2.1 plan
- Replies: 75
- Views: 28933
Re: Friday Facts #440 - 2.1 plan
It has been a very long ride. Still, as always, I thank you for keeping factorio alive and what it is nowadays.
- Wed May 27, 2026 12:49 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.0.77
- Replies: 7
- Views: 21461
Re: Version 2.0.77
2.1 WHEN 
- Tue May 26, 2026 12:56 pm
- Forum: Balancing
- Topic: Decrease centrifuge stack size
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5659
- Sun May 17, 2026 2:07 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: The price of the game is way to high
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9864
Re: The price of the game is way to high
Absolutely. One should always try and support whatever one finds fun 
- Sun May 17, 2026 11:11 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: The price of the game is way to high
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9864
Re: The price of the game is way to high
Funny projections that you have, as you see I bought it at a point where it was in a crowdfunding state ;). At this point you certainly had a train or a lab named after myself ingame. I'd buy again nowadays without hesitation, still best-in-class and genre-defining. No, in fact, it was best in class ...
- Sun May 17, 2026 9:55 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: The price of the game is way to high
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9864
Re: The price of the game is way to high
Brother this game has no drm, the whole schoolyard has been downloading for 10 years at this point.
It has sales from people wanting to buy it + people wanting mod portal comfort, not from forum sheriffs enforcing some arbitrary imaginary border to share.
If you read the ToS, everything is plain ...
It has sales from people wanting to buy it + people wanting mod portal comfort, not from forum sheriffs enforcing some arbitrary imaginary border to share.
If you read the ToS, everything is plain ...
- Fri May 15, 2026 7:24 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Temporary train stop change wait condition
- Replies: 2
- Views: 587
Re: Temporary train stop change wait condition
It's still one of the most cumbersome parts of requesting trains, which has been annoying since its introduction. I'd love for this to be configurable, or at least some other default.
- Tue Apr 28, 2026 5:24 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: What are your game/mods suggetions?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2140
Re: What are your game/mods suggetions?
Realistic Reactors is probably one of the most engaging combinator-oriented mods. I had a lot of fun.
- Fri Apr 17, 2026 1:48 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Isn't it weird that there are no talks/posts/discussions about 2.1?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5044
Re: Isn't it weird that there are no talks/posts/discussions about 2.1?
You havent been working in SaaS enterprise world, I assume
- Fri Apr 17, 2026 7:54 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Isn't it weird that there are no talks/posts/discussions about 2.1?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5044
Re: Isn't it weird that there are no talks/posts/discussions about 2.1?
I just love the dev team too much over all the years to believe that it will be bugfixes only.
I'd bet it will be tons of additional QoL, tons of balance changes, and I would not be surprised if there was something sekrit unannounced.
Holding my breath, to be honest.
At least that’s what I keep ...
I'd bet it will be tons of additional QoL, tons of balance changes, and I would not be surprised if there was something sekrit unannounced.
Holding my breath, to be honest.
At least that’s what I keep ...
- Wed Mar 25, 2026 7:48 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Late-Game Economy System
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2059
Re: 2.1 Feature suggestion: Late-Game Economy System
Doesn't this amount to a "late-game resource sink" parallel to science? You could say, quality is such a mechanic...