Search found 42 matches

by Nauviax
Thu Sep 17, 2026 8:22 am
Forum: Modding interface requests
Topic: durability_description_value: Locale parameter request
Replies: 1
Views: 464

Re: durability_description_value: Locale parameter request

As of 2.1.19, I am now able to get the behavior I desired without needing a new parameter, so this request is no longer needed.

(Added more details in the linked bug report.)
by Nauviax
Thu Sep 17, 2026 8:21 am
Forum: Won't fix.
Topic: [2.0.73] durability_description_value gets different parameters as item vs Factoriopedia
Replies: 3
Views: 1171

Re: [2.0.73] durability_description_value gets different parameters as item vs Factoriopedia

I saw the latest update added QualityPrototype::science_capacity_multiplier, so I changed my mod to use this to avoid also affecting tools. I also removed my locale change on a hunch, and it seems that the current implementation now just works as I wanted? Unsure if this is due to science_capacity ...
by Nauviax
Thu Aug 06, 2026 11:48 pm
Forum: Assigned
Topic: [raiguard][2.1.8] Fluid is not shared evenly
Replies: 72
Views: 23942

Re: [raiguard][2.1.8] Fluid is not shared evenly

Would this mean reverting the current thruster behaviour too? I don’t really have any strong opinions on this topic, but I’ll miss how easy it is to run thrusters at 10% consistently. (Due to them not sucking in fluid up to 100%)
by Nauviax
Thu Jul 02, 2026 8:12 am
Forum: Implemented Suggestions
Topic: [2.1] Fix concrete recycling time and other inconsistancies.
Replies: 26
Views: 4392

Re: [2.1] Fix concrete recycling time and other inconsistancies.

I'd actually like to add a -1 to this; I like the current behavior.

If concrete recycled 10 times faster, then it would massively trivialize that aspect of Fulgora. A small one sure, but one that is at least part of the experience. I get that for the last 2 years this was basically already the case ...
by Nauviax
Mon Jun 29, 2026 10:41 am
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [Strangepan] [2.0.42] Small Egg Rafts do not expand
Replies: 6
Views: 4152

Re: [Strangepan] [2.0.42] Small Egg Rafts do not expand

Apologies, I saw it was assigned but wasn't sure if these sorts of things get forgotten or removed if they are left inactive. I'll leave the devs to it. 👍
by Nauviax
Mon Jun 29, 2026 10:35 am
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [Strangepan] [2.0.42] Small Egg Rafts do not expand
Replies: 6
Views: 4152

Re: [Strangepan] [2.0.42] Small Egg Rafts do not expand

This is still an issue in [2.1.8]. Is this planned to be fixed or is it intended behavior? I haven't seen a small raft spawn anything for over a year now.

I noticed that the spawning cooldown is constantly resetting to ~180 ticks each time it hits 0 so it's trying to spawn *something*, but nothing ...
by Nauviax
Mon Jun 29, 2026 10:26 am
Forum: Assigned
Topic: [Klonan][2.0.72] Factoriopedia icon tile background is cropped
Replies: 1
Views: 683

Re: [Klonan][2.0.72] Factoriopedia icon tile background is cropped

Still an issue in [2.1.8]

Apologies if this is an unnecessary bump, I am unaware of what your process is like for tracking and prioritizing bugs.
by Nauviax
Mon Jun 29, 2026 10:21 am
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [2.1.8] Can't open entities in remote view when Factoriopedia is pinned
Replies: 1
Views: 825

[2.1.8] Can't open entities in remote view when Factoriopedia is pinned

I wanted to set some combinators up while having a recipe pinned in Factoriopedia, and found I couldn't open any entities (Combinators, assembling machines, chests, etc) while I had a pinned Factoriopedia window. This works fine when in character view, and I'm able to have multiple windows open if I ...
by Nauviax
Sun Feb 08, 2026 6:11 pm
Forum: Modding interface requests
Topic: durability_description_value: Locale parameter request
Replies: 1
Views: 464

durability_description_value: Locale parameter request

https://lua-api.factorio.com/latest/prototypes/ToolPrototype.html#durability_description_value

Follow-up of https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?p=688651 because it sounds like the current implementation is intended.

I'd like to request a fourth parameter be passed to durability_description ...
by Nauviax
Fri Feb 06, 2026 11:44 pm
Forum: Won't fix.
Topic: [2.0.73] durability_description_value gets different parameters as item vs Factoriopedia
Replies: 3
Views: 1171

Re: [2.0.73] durability_description_value gets different parameters as item vs Factoriopedia

Wouldn’t that just mean the Factoriopedia one is bugged then? The two fields are getting different values passed in.

Though alternatively, what are the chances of getting a fourth parameter passed in to this locale string for the first parameter as a percentage? (Similar to how the third is the ...
by Nauviax
Fri Feb 06, 2026 3:28 am
Forum: Won't fix.
Topic: [2.0.73] durability_description_value gets different parameters as item vs Factoriopedia
Replies: 3
Views: 1171

[2.0.73] durability_description_value gets different parameters as item vs Factoriopedia

I'm working on a mod currently, and I want to give science packs of different qualities various effectiveness:


-- Reduce effectiveness of quality packs/tools, rare is base
local tool_effectiveness = { 0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 1.1, nil, 1.2 }
for _, q_level in pairs(data.raw.quality) do
q_level.tool ...
by Nauviax
Wed Jan 14, 2026 7:08 am
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [Strangepan] [2.0.42] Small Egg Rafts do not expand
Replies: 6
Views: 4152

Re: [Strangepan] [2.0.42] Small Egg Rafts do not expand

Bumping this issue instead of creating a bug report; I'm like 99% sure that small rafts aren't even spawning wrigglers anymore, let alone sending expansion parties.

I think I preferred small rafts absorbing pollution and sending wriggler wave, but I see why the 2.0.27 changes were made. Though as ...
by Nauviax
Tue Nov 18, 2025 9:54 am
Forum: Assigned
Topic: [Klonan][2.0.72] Factoriopedia icon tile background is cropped
Replies: 1
Views: 683

[Klonan][2.0.72] Factoriopedia icon tile background is cropped

All tiles in lists seem to have the right side cut off, unless it is the last icon/tile.

It almost seems that the tile is too big for the slots, or the slots are too small?

Occurs in all Factoriopedia pages where multiple items are listed in a row. (Not just Recipe/Item pages)

Factoriopedia page ...
by Nauviax
Mon Jan 27, 2025 7:45 pm
Forum: This Forum
Topic: Forum name change
Replies: 50
Views: 34168

Re: Forum name change

Sanqui wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2025 9:27 am I have changed your username!
Thanks much!
by Nauviax
Thu Jan 16, 2025 10:24 pm
Forum: Minor issues
Topic: [2.0.13] Slowdown capsule duration scales with quality but is not documented
Replies: 2
Views: 1322

Re: [2.0.13] Slowdown capsule duration scales with quality but is not documented

With 2.0.31, this could be moved from "Minor issues" to "Resolved" now.
by Nauviax
Thu Jan 16, 2025 10:16 pm
Forum: This Forum
Topic: Forum name change
Replies: 50
Views: 34168

Re: Forum name change

Just stumbled across this post, could I have my name here changed to "Nauviax" to match my in-game and mod portal usernames?

Thanks in advance. :)
by Nauviax
Thu Dec 05, 2024 11:45 pm
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [V453000] [2.0.21] Recycling rocket fuel on Aquilo eliminates need for crude oil
Replies: 14
Views: 18684

Re: [V453000] [2.0.21] Recycling rocket fuel on Aquilo eliminates need for crude oil

I suppose you *can* make rocket fuel from jelly etc on Gleba and recycle it into solid fuel. Though, there isn't really a problem there. It doesn't make sense maybe, but you can't actually *use* that solid fuel anywhere on Gleba.
by Nauviax
Wed Dec 04, 2024 1:59 am
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [V453000] [2.0.21] Recycling rocket fuel on Aquilo eliminates need for crude oil
Replies: 14
Views: 18684

Re: [V453000] [2.0.21] Recycling rocket fuel on Aquilo eliminates need for crude oil

Ammonia doesn’t run out. Neither does crude oil, but it’s more limited. Plus it sounds like they’re making solid fuel cheaper and not the rocket fuel, which makes burning solid over rfuel even better again.

I guess the rocket fuel prod research does make it more efficient eventually, so maybe it’s ...
by Nauviax
Wed Dec 04, 2024 1:50 am
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [V453000] [2.0.21] Recycling rocket fuel on Aquilo eliminates need for crude oil
Replies: 14
Views: 18684

Re: [V453000] [2.0.21] Recycling rocket fuel on Aquilo eliminates need for crude oil

If rocket fuel now requires 10 solid fuel instead of 3, does that mean there is no longer a point to making rocket fuel for more efficient heat? This change makes it sound like just burning solid fuel would be more efficient than making rocket fuel, which I feel is a bad change.

Edit: Referring to ...
by Nauviax
Tue Dec 03, 2024 4:10 am
Forum: Implemented mod requests
Topic: LuaPlayer::zoom very limited compared to 1.1
Replies: 15
Views: 6239

Re: [2.0.9] LuaPlayer::zoom very limited compared to 1.1

+1 to having LuaPlayer.zoom readable. Would be very nice for implementing parallax zooming in one of my mods.

Go to advanced search