Search found 24 matches

by Liono2010
Thu May 30, 2019 3:36 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.17.44
Replies: 20
Views: 6472

Re: Version 0.17.44

Thanks God these changes didn't broke my mods.
by Liono2010
Fri May 24, 2019 2:52 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #296 - All kinds of bugs
Replies: 58
Views: 8783

Re: Friday Facts #296 - All kinds of bugs

So, I still repeat the phrase: "Crashing on dereferencing null? Just add a null check!" as a reminder to myself and others to always look deeper into why and never stop at the basic symptom of a problem.
A very nice advice for the developers. But usually they don't follow it.
by Liono2010
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:10 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.17.12
Replies: 28
Views: 10616

Re: Version 0.17.12

Light wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:56 am
I constantly use the debug menu to see what chunks have pollution as it's much easier to view than faded red squares. It also works on the minimap which is something I wish showed pollution again.
Can you please tell me how to do that. It might help someone else too.
by Liono2010
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:49 am
Forum: Bob's mods
Topic: Where are the descriptions to all these mods???
Replies: 25
Views: 8075

Re: Where are the descriptions to all these mods???

bobingabout wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:04 am
Read through this topic.
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=13919
Follow the links to each mod within this topic
This is how things used to be.
Thank you. Today I was also looking for some description of these mods, and didn't found. This thread helped me. :)
by Liono2010
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:43 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.16.51
Replies: 121
Views: 63212

Re: Version 0.16.51

My system has been restarted several times and still the game hasn't been updated. Does your list of factorio versions (in steam) displays 0.16.51 as experiment or is it stable? Can you please upload a screen shot of the same screen as I did? The screenshots you posted don't matter. What matters if...
by Liono2010
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:05 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.16.51
Replies: 121
Views: 63212

Re: Version 0.16.51

My system has been restarted several times and still the game hasn't been updated. Does your list of factorio versions (in steam) displays 0.16.51 as experiment or is it stable? Can you please upload a screen shot of the same screen as I did?
by Liono2010
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:40 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.16.51
Replies: 121
Views: 63212

Re: Version 0.16.51

I already opted out of betas and still have 0.16.36. I thought that as soon as they make 0.16.51 stable, the steam will automatically update my game to 0.16.51. But this hasn't been done it. I was waiting for it to be marked stable on steam as well as they have marked it on official website.
by Liono2010
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:36 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.16.50
Replies: 22
Views: 17520

Re: Version 0.16.50

I am not sure what does this mean. Your assumption "You are looking at everything in the form of binary" is wrong :) Oh, okay I got that. But I saw only "2" in the expression so said the word "binary", even I know binary doesn't have the digit two. (2-2).(2^(2^2)).((2+2*2*2)^2)/2 :) WOW! That was r...
by Liono2010
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:26 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.16.51
Replies: 121
Views: 63212

Re: Version 0.16.51

Zavian wrote:
Liono2010 wrote:When this version is going to be marked stable on steam? On steam the stable version is still 0.16.36.
0.16.51 is already marked as stable on Steam.
So am I lying or blind to see which version is stable?
by Liono2010
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:47 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.16.51
Replies: 121
Views: 63212

Re: Version 0.16.51

When this version is going to be marked stable on steam? On steam the stable version is still 0.16.36.
by Liono2010
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:25 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.16.50
Replies: 22
Views: 17520

Re: Version 0.16.50

Merssedes wrote:
Liono2010 wrote:
Merssedes wrote:(2-2).(2^(2^2)).((2+2*2*2)^2)/2
:)
WOW! That was really a nice calculation. You are looking at everything in the form of binary(2). Are you from Matrix? :D
Wrong assumption leads to wrong answer :)
I am not sure what does this mean.
by Liono2010
Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:55 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.16.50
Replies: 22
Views: 17520

Re: Version 0.16.50

Merssedes wrote:(2-2).(2^(2^2)).((2+2*2*2)^2)/2
:)
WOW! That was really a nice calculation. You are looking at everything in the form of binary(2). Are you from Matrix? :D
by Liono2010
Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:10 am
Forum: Mods
Topic: [HELPER 0.16/0.17] Screenshot Hotkey 2.0 (EN,DE,JP)
Replies: 6
Views: 1038

Re: [UTILITY 0.13.10] Screenshot Hotkey

I thought to create such a mod, but I found that it had already been made.
by Liono2010
Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:54 pm
Forum: Texture Packs
Topic: [Request] Icons required for Factorio Mod Manager (Win App)
Replies: 6
Views: 13757

Re: [Request] Icons required for Factorio Mod Manager (Win App)

YuokiTani wrote:
Liono2010 wrote: Please make them as they would feel to official factorio icons.
the easiest way to achieve this -> ask the dev's to make the icons for you !
Read my post carefully. I said that they would FEEL. I didn't said that they should be official.
by Liono2010
Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:03 pm
Forum: Texture Packs
Topic: [Request] Icons required for Factorio Mod Manager (Win App)
Replies: 6
Views: 13757

Re: [Request] Icons required for Factorio Mod Manager (Win App)

I am still looking for some more suggestions.
by Liono2010
Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:05 am
Forum: Texture Packs
Topic: [Request] Icons required for Factorio Mod Manager (Win App)
Replies: 6
Views: 13757

Re: [Request] Icons required for Factorio Mod Manager (Win App)

Thank you ryslinkee for the icons. However they aren't looking like official factorio icons. By saying official factorio icons I meant by they would look like created by Factorio dev team. And the reason they aren't looking official is that the background gear and font icon aren't in contrast to eac...
by Liono2010
Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:27 pm
Forum: Texture Packs
Topic: [Request] Icons required for Factorio Mod Manager (Win App)
Replies: 6
Views: 13757

[Request] Icons required for Factorio Mod Manager (Win App)

I am working on a new Factorio mod manager application. I know there are already application available, but they don't satisfy need. So I am writing it by myself. So I need some icons for the application. I would appreciate it, If anyone can find or create them for me. I tried to find it by my self ...
by Liono2010
Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:32 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.12.1
Replies: 77
Views: 41214

Re: Version 0.12.1

Actually no, I'm sorry, I'm confusing myself again. Laser Turret Shooting Speed would increase laser turret's power consumption in 0.11 as well, so it's working as intended. Only on larger scales. So, it's intended behavior? Does the research state that it increases power consumption? No, it doesn'...
by Liono2010
Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:06 pm
Forum: Mods
Topic: Cursed Exp - Main
Replies: 348
Views: 118700

Re: [MOD 0.11.20] Cursed Exp - v0.2.1

Now it doesn't throw error on creating sandbox game. But buying most of the talents throws error. I think it is the same related to character. As (I think) sandbox doesn't have any character. See the screen shot. This is just one item error other talents also throw error.

http://prntscr.com/6rjz5c
by Liono2010
Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:46 am
Forum: Mods
Topic: Cursed Exp - Main
Replies: 348
Views: 118700

Re: [MOD 0.11.20] Cursed Exp - v0.2.1

Its weird. well the fact is that you shouldn't play sandbox mode with mods. What made you say that? Each other mod is working fine in sandbox mod, so this mod should. Please don't talk about that thing which you don't know. Its the developer's will that make mod compatible (if he want to). But if s...

Go to advanced search