Search found 9 matches

by Pockets
Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:30 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #446 - An ARM and a Frame
Replies: 49
Views: 11501

Re: Friday Facts #446 - An ARM and a Frame

In the post there are mentions on how hard is to get ARM64 hardware to test Factorio, but there were a good amount of Snapdragon 8 Elite laptops in the last years and there is also the Nvidia Spark which is a desktop computer with linux and ARM. Am I missing something?
by Pockets
Tue Jun 02, 2026 7:28 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #440 - 2.1 plan
Replies: 75
Views: 28290

Re: Friday Facts #440 - 2.1 plan

I was kind of expecting some new content for 2.1...

But honestly, I purchased SA on day one, and quite quickly it felt like there was nothing more to add. Beautiful graphics and music, perfect mechanics, perfect progression. This is the game I have enjoyed the most on my life and it's bittersweet ...
by Pockets
Sat Nov 16, 2024 1:11 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 2.0.19
Replies: 31
Views: 25424

Re: Version 2.0.19



The wire, planner, copy paste and such icons have changed and the change is not listed on the changelog. Or is it any of the mods I have installed?
The new ones look cool


121457


Changes
[...]

Updated shortcut icons and increased their size to 56px.

[...]


Oh wow, I didn't ...
by Pockets
Sat Nov 16, 2024 12:49 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 2.0.19
Replies: 31
Views: 25424

Re: Version 2.0.19

The wire, planner, copy paste and such icons have changed and the change is not listed on the changelog. Or is it any of the mods I have installed?
The new ones look cool
by Pockets
Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:20 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #391 - 2023 recap
Replies: 60
Views: 34837

Re: Friday Facts #391 - 2023 recap

I like the new mod interface ingame.

However, if you like to play different saves with different modpacks, there is no easy way out of the box to switch one mod configuration to another.

It would be nice if, when you open Factorio, instead of start loading the game, there is a small window with a ...
by Pockets
Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:32 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #367 - Expansion news
Replies: 220
Views: 212929

Re: Friday Facts #367 - Expansion news

And another year (and a month) went by since this FFF, and I check every friday for any update. I guess I should keep waiting πŸ˜….
Is the expansion still on development? Tell us at least this 😬
by Pockets
Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:47 am
Forum: Bob's mods
Topic: Free Energy [No modules]
Replies: 16
Views: 11244

Re: Free Energy [No modules]

Hey Bob

In no way I was criticising the mod. I really liked the fact that you can use that exploit- ish feature.
In fact, I like almost every aspect of the mods (except for the repeated graphics in MK1, MK2, etc... items, that makes it a bit confusing)
I really liked that you can use hydrogen and ...
by Pockets
Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:38 pm
Forum: Bob's mods
Topic: Free Energy [No modules]
Replies: 16
Views: 11244

Free Energy [No modules]

Playing around I discovered that you can have free energy with Bob's Mods

This is my setup:

free-energy.png
0eNq93ety5Ma1JtB34W/xRH07gQLKcWJeZMLhaEm0DmP6NmzKY41D7z5sqdlq20BhL3af+WOHJAKVF+QGkMiV+x8337/++e79w/3bx5s//ePm/od3bz/c/Ol//uPmw/1Pb1+9/vjvHn95f3fzp5v7x7s3N9/dvH315uM//fBfd2/uf3j1+vb961dPh ...
by Pockets
Thu May 18, 2017 8:54 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.12
Replies: 103
Views: 84603

Re: Version 0.15.12


Zooming with the mousewheel in the map and zoom-to-world is less aggresive.

I feel like this did not changed the initial problem of having a wider view without the map than in map.


That's because It wasn't meant to :)

Can this be changed on the console, or with a mod? If you are not going ...

Go to advanced search