I have an early prototype that actually works!
0eNrFWNtu4zYQ/RWBLwsUVOpIthMb2AK5p33tY9YQaGlsE5FIlaKcGIE/oH/Rb+uXdEhJvmhtS3bcXfiFIodnDmeGh6Q/yDjOIVVcaDL8IBFkoeKp5lKQIbnJtXQUZMBUOHNSJbXUixQuvok7KSZ8mitwQikyzYTGRjLmgmmpqKNnIBwQbByD8yUDvQL54nDhxGx8QSjhZioZvnyQjE8Fi41 ...
Search found 80 matches
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:33 am
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Have Labs auto switch to lowest science tech?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1031
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 9:36 pm
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Have Labs auto switch to lowest science tech?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1031
Re: {2.1.8} Have Labs auto switch to lowest science tech?
I am trying to do this myself, but I also kinda suck with circuit networks. I have an idea, that may work but can't quite wrap my head around putting it all together.
Combinator with each infinite research (A-Z) with value = cost. (first level of infinite)
4 Combinators with a multiplier for cost ...
Combinator with each infinite research (A-Z) with value = cost. (first level of infinite)
4 Combinators with a multiplier for cost ...
- Fri Aug 08, 2025 1:16 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
Now using CrowdIn for translations: https://crowdin.com/project/factorio-mods-localization
Please first choose you language, then navigate down to Power Armor MK3, please don't use machine translations, please don't use slang or non-standard vocabulary.
Any contributions are greatly appreciated ...
Please first choose you language, then navigate down to Power Armor MK3, please don't use machine translations, please don't use slang or non-standard vocabulary.
Any contributions are greatly appreciated ...
- Mon Mar 17, 2025 11:36 pm
- Forum: Modding help
- Topic: Setting dependent character animations
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1341
Re: Setting dependent character animations
I ended up getting it to work, in a hacky sort of way.
if settings.startup["pam3-ma2"].value and mods["space-age"] then
local simulations = require("__space-age__.prototypes.factoriopedia-simulations")
data.raw["armor"]["pamk3-pamk4"].factoriopedia_simulation = simulations.factoriopedia_mech ...
if settings.startup["pam3-ma2"].value and mods["space-age"] then
local simulations = require("__space-age__.prototypes.factoriopedia-simulations")
data.raw["armor"]["pamk3-pamk4"].factoriopedia_simulation = simulations.factoriopedia_mech ...
- Wed Mar 12, 2025 2:58 am
- Forum: Modding help
- Topic: Setting dependent character animations
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1341
Re: Setting dependent character animations
I'm honestly not sure how that works, I had assumed it would overwrite, but when that didn't work I separated MK4 into it's own loop, where it was referenced only once. The MK2 armor sprites worked as intended, but when I switched the option to true, it appeared as if there were no armor at all. I ...
- Tue Mar 11, 2025 9:52 pm
- Forum: Modding help
- Topic: Setting dependent character animations
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1341
Setting dependent character animations
So I'm hoping to include a setting in my Power Armor MK3 mod which changes the PAMK4 armor into a mech armor, complete with all the bells an whistles, including the animations (it looks quite silly without them). I've managed to get everything to work except for the appearance/animations.
I'm ...
I'm ...
- Sun Jan 12, 2025 10:38 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
An easy mistake to make, I deliberately changed my MK3 battery to be identical to base Factorio, and unfortunately can't hide my version from filters and what-not. I'll be adding a migration script to the next mod version when I have something to add/change, but in the meantime the above commands ...
- Sun Jan 12, 2025 10:20 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
When trying to make the Mk4 armor, the Personal MK3 battery is not recognized.
Unable to make the final armor.
Do you have both versions of the MK3 battery available or just one? I've tried replicating the issue and it seems the only way this should happen is if you're on Space Age and using ...
- Tue Dec 24, 2024 8:12 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 1.1] Power Armor MK3
Considering making the PAMK4 and SE significantly more expensive/endgame for Space Age. Requiring materials from other planets, being made in certain environments, in certain machines (Cryogenic Plant maybe?), etc.
If anyone has any thoughts on balancing and such, please do let me know here, on the ...
If anyone has any thoughts on balancing and such, please do let me know here, on the ...
- Fri Dec 20, 2024 7:49 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 1.1] Power Armor MK3
Update is live, please let me know if there are any issues, or suggestions for changes/improvements.
- Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:58 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 1.1] Power Armor MK3
Newest update is just for Polish locale.
- Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:50 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 1.1] Power Armor MK3
Sorry about that, was tired and did something weird apparently, fix is up.SUPERBESTWIZARD wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:03 pm Please fix BUG in new version Power Armor MK3_0.3.06.
I attach a screen to the message.
- Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:09 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
- Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:41 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 0.18] Power Armor MK3
Looking to expand the list of compatible mods/optional dependencies, so if you have a mod or mods that you would like integration with, then please submit a list of recipes, research costs, research dependencies and such for consideration. Please use the 'code names' rather than the in-game names ...
- Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:09 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 0.18] Power Armor MK3
No problem, so long as it worked and the recipes, tech and effects are all good, I'm happy. Did you end up trying the last version I posted by chance?Repairmanski wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:05 pm Sorry if the test wasn't as helpful as it could have been.
- Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:03 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 0.18] Power Armor MK3
I had to do some finagling to get it going on 0.18.x and I'm still testing but here's what I note so far.
night-vision-mk2-equipment icon is broken.
night-vision-mk2-equipment will require an additional property 'color_lookup' which is a LUT reference. You probably already know this, but it looks ...
- Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:20 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 0.18] Power Armor MK3
-snip-
Nice, thanks again for the input, here's what I've managed so far, I'd appreciate feedback from as many people as possible, just to make sure I didn't miss anything important, but I'm pretty sure I got most of it done. Don't mind the version number too much, it's the latest for my 0.17 ...
- Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:39 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 0.18] Power Armor MK3
I hadn't really looked at those yet. The costs are probably fine, the pre-reqs may require some modification. I'll try to look at those tonight along with the outstanding recipes. I've been banging my head against a 3d printer build with pretty much all my free time of late.
No worries, and no ...
- Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:43 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 0.18] Power Armor MK3
No problem at all. Happy to help as I've used both your mod and IR rather extensively. My way of saying thanks, I suppose.
So I've had a chance to poke around in the IR code (and wasn't that painful, lol), and I agree with the suggestions so far. I can change the attributes of both the MK3 ...
- Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:01 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [Mod 2.0] Power Armor MK3+
- Replies: 110
- Views: 109475
Re: [Mod 0.18] Power Armor MK3
-snip-
Thank you for the input, I've not played with IR myself so I really needed it, I'll definitely take your suggestions under advisement.
Having said that though this retro 0.17 update may be a while coming, as I'll be out of town for the next week on business, hopefully a 0.18 version of ...