Just did a standard mdsched , and no errors were found, so my memory is okay at least, I will do an OCCT test later.
First time my save game has been corrupted irreparably.
Still think it has something to do with the windows insider preview upgrade (that happened almost at the same time!)
So the ...
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:05 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.77] Crash loading save: "Corrupt map: unknown quality prototype ID 9"
- Replies: 7
- Views: 256
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:14 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.77] Crash loading save: "Corrupt map: unknown quality prototype ID 9"
- Replies: 7
- Views: 256
Re: [2.0.77] Crash loading save: "Corrupt map: unknown quality prototype ID 9"
that is strange because all saves of that game are then corrupt,
I tried the autosave 6 seconds before that savegame.
the previous autosave(10 minutes before that) is then also corrupted.
very strange that...
Not that strange, the value stored in memory got corrupted while you played and ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:12 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.77] Crash loading save: "Corrupt map: unknown quality prototype ID 9"
- Replies: 7
- Views: 256
Re: [2.0.77] Crash loading save: "Corrupt map: unknown quality prototype ID 9"
that is strange because all saves of that game are then corrupt,
I tried the autosave 6 seconds before that savegame.
the previous autosave(10 minutes before that) is then also corrupted.
very strange that...
I think it has something to do with the windows update this week, before the update my ...
I tried the autosave 6 seconds before that savegame.
the previous autosave(10 minutes before that) is then also corrupted.
very strange that...
I think it has something to do with the windows update this week, before the update my ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:12 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.77] Crash loading save: "Corrupt map: unknown quality prototype ID 9"
- Replies: 7
- Views: 256
[2.0.77] Crash loading save: "Corrupt map: unknown quality prototype ID 9"
Hi ,
Just tried to load my game after a windows update and now it crashes
see attachments.
the mod list is readable in the log
but if you want I can upload them too?
I'm in the insider preview group of windows.
using the current factorio steam version 2.0.77
Just tried to load my game after a windows update and now it crashes
see attachments.
the mod list is readable in the log
but if you want I can upload them too?
I'm in the insider preview group of windows.
using the current factorio steam version 2.0.77