I always launched the game from my desktop shortcut. But because of your question, I tried to launch it from steam and there I don't get the update popup and the game knows it's on 2.0.77.
Kinda obvious in hindsight that I should have tried this, but alas.
Thank you very much nonetheless!
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 7:03 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Game is on 2.0.77 but thinks it is still on version 2.0.73
- Replies: 4
- Views: 673
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:34 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Game is on 2.0.77 but thinks it is still on version 2.0.73
- Replies: 4
- Views: 673
Re: Game is on 2.0.77 but thinks it is still on version 2.0.73
I did own the game pre-steam, and I haven't played for a long time before this issue occurred, but other than that, I didn't do anything special as far as I know.
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:58 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Game is on 2.0.77 but thinks it is still on version 2.0.73
- Replies: 4
- Views: 673
Game is on 2.0.77 but thinks it is still on version 2.0.73
Hi,
I face a reocurring issue with the game update.
When I start the game I get the following update notification for an update from 2.0.73 to 2.0.77:
08-25-2026, 18-44-27.png
Problem is, the game should already be on 2.0.77. When I attempt the update, it always fails with the following message ...
I face a reocurring issue with the game update.
When I start the game I get the following update notification for an update from 2.0.73 to 2.0.77:
08-25-2026, 18-44-27.png
Problem is, the game should already be on 2.0.77. When I attempt the update, it always fails with the following message ...