Search found 2 matches
- Sat Aug 08, 2026 11:16 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.14] Cannot research "trigger" technologies when in editor mode
- Replies: 2
- Views: 886
Re: [2.1.14] Cannot research "trigger" technologies when in editor mode
You are right. Interesting that Shift+Left Click does not work on the icon within the tech tree, but it does work on the "Start research" button. I did not consider that the button may have different behavior than the icon.
- Sat Aug 08, 2026 10:27 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.14] Cannot research "trigger" technologies when in editor mode
- Replies: 2
- Views: 886
[2.1.14] Cannot research "trigger" technologies when in editor mode
Hello-
Use Case
When in editor mode, it is useful to test out builds with only a certain number of technologies researched. To do so, I open the editor and unresearch the technologies I don't want enabled that might affect a build. For example, inserter stack size is affected by "Inserter ...
Use Case
When in editor mode, it is useful to test out builds with only a certain number of technologies researched. To do so, I open the editor and unresearch the technologies I don't want enabled that might affect a build. For example, inserter stack size is affected by "Inserter ...