Search found 5 matches

by kodosTheDestroyer
Thu Aug 27, 2026 12:33 pm
Forum: Assigned
Topic: [Klonan] [2.1.17] Picking early research set by lab doesn't show research tree properly
Replies: 1
Views: 369

Re: [2.1.17] Picking early research set by lab doesn't show research tree properly

Here is a screenshot of selecting a technology (turrets) and the tree on the right is not visible.
Screenshot_20260827_082715.png
Screenshot_20260827_082715.png (471.24 KiB) Viewed 359 times
Same tech selected in the research queue (T) what I would expect to see
Screenshot_20260827_082814.png
Screenshot_20260827_082814.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 359 times
by kodosTheDestroyer
Thu Aug 27, 2026 12:26 pm
Forum: Assigned
Topic: [Klonan] [2.1.17] Picking early research set by lab doesn't show research tree properly
Replies: 1
Views: 369

[Klonan] [2.1.17] Picking early research set by lab doesn't show research tree properly

Obligatory you guys are amazing and 2.1 is so good!

I'm doing a high science multiplier run so I started using the "Set research" by circuit condition on labs as soon as I opened green science. I noticed that when I go to select a research, click on a technology on the left grid view, the tree on ...
by kodosTheDestroyer
Mon Mar 23, 2026 1:03 am
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [2.0.76] Item duplication in tank
Replies: 4
Views: 741

Re: [2.0.76] Item duplication in tank

O man, I completely missed the second stacks!!! Thanks for checking into it, sorry about the false report.
by kodosTheDestroyer
Sun Mar 22, 2026 11:31 pm
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [2.0.76] Item duplication in tank
Replies: 4
Views: 741

Re: [2.0.76] Item duplication in tank

Unfortunately I couldn't quickly replicate it in the editor. If you load up the attached save and ctrl+left click to move the quality or productivity modules (rare, tier 2) to the tank from the player inventory you should see the module appear in both the tank main inventory and the trash slots. The ...
by kodosTheDestroyer
Sun Mar 22, 2026 5:19 pm
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [2.0.76] Item duplication in tank
Replies: 4
Views: 741

[2.0.76] Item duplication in tank

I took some modules from a tank for building on fulgora. When I was done I entered the tank and tried to place the modules back in the tank inventory. The module appeared in both the tank inventory and the logistics trash. I could then remove the trashed modules and repeat to increase the amount in ...

Go to advanced search